Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children (45378 Views)

Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting / Nnenna Offodile Celebrates 23rd Birthday With Dinner Reception (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by tsmart360(m): 10:13pm On May 20, 2017
Well she's not bad. She try small
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by Catastrophe1: 10:13pm On May 20, 2017
Igbo amaka
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by delishpot: 10:14pm On May 20, 2017
Make she just make sure say she no accept to act video
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by NoMindThem: 10:16pm On May 20, 2017
CzarChris:
But this girl no fine reach na. Haba!!! There are many extremely beautiful girls in the south east, and its this ojuju Calabar they gave that title? I give up, all these mediocre beauty pagents should be thoroughly investigated and regulated to avoid this kind of embarrassing rubbish.

We know where you are heading to. Clay plenty 4 9ha.... Mould the kinda person U want. #EverythingNoBodyBeauty...... talking of beauty... if this bae no fine 4 ur eyes, Na maimi water u want?
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by Benekruku(m): 10:17pm On May 20, 2017
Ojuju Calabar!
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by NoMindThem: 10:17pm On May 20, 2017
tsmart360:
Well she's not bad. She try small
Person swithrt! She try small?
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by YurFatHer: 10:18pm On May 20, 2017
What is this
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by phaulzoe(m): 10:18pm On May 20, 2017
All this cucumber girls [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by NoMindThem: 10:18pm On May 20, 2017
Catastrophe1:
Igbo amaka
Uche gi di ya

1 Like

Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by NoMindThem: 10:20pm On May 20, 2017
richard16:
The laps thou...... cool
You be vampire?
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by Trust77: 10:22pm On May 20, 2017
Who her make up epp
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by tsmart360(m): 10:23pm On May 20, 2017
NoMindThem:

Person swithrt! She try small?
hehehe. Abi na at least she fine pass bobrisky oh God i don even 4get say na boy lol
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by Omoluabi16(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2017
Average looking. Too much make up..

Does she use a cucumber too
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by Acetyl(m): 10:25pm On May 20, 2017
This one no fine at all...

1 Like

Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by sunisonflex29(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2017
blood of zerubabbel.worwor thing....our landlord's house girl..though an mbeke,looks more attractive than this aja-anu
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by Alariwo2: 10:33pm On May 20, 2017
Do they born their females with brain atal in that side?

All they know is beauty, cucumber and sex at a very early age. They don't work unlike the hardworking yoruba women.
All they do is worship dick, collect money for food and soup, then sleep around.
Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by yinkslinks(m): 10:33pm On May 20, 2017
Ugly face, breached body but sweet legs and thigh. Where is my vaseline?
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by Mrbaz1: 10:34pm On May 20, 2017
ASHANOBIIIIII
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by luminouzzzzzz(m): 10:35pm On May 20, 2017
I was getting angry with d pictures till I saw her smile n saw her gap tooth *sighs* am such a sucker for gap teeth maybe coz I have too!!!
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by geraldo077: 10:40pm On May 20, 2017
Alex report has his way with nairaland mods,I don't see why this poo should be on front page.
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 20, 2017
Point a gun at my forehead, I won't chop.undecided
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by tianshie(m): 10:50pm On May 20, 2017
She has a very beautiful smile.
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by goodpikin247: 10:56pm On May 20, 2017
Lot of miss cucumbers in the region

Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by NCP: 10:59pm On May 20, 2017
Dazzle now has a new meaning. ..

Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by FakoMaybach1: 11:08pm On May 20, 2017
I dont know why this happens to me...Every time i hear news about beauty queens the first thing that comes to mind is

LA CUCUMBER!!
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by Neeelo: 11:20pm On May 20, 2017
Go girl! Ignore all these sad comments and keep it up darling!
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by bezimo(m): 11:48pm On May 20, 2017
I don't know oh, maybe nah only me see am.
That face look kind of weird and sinister...like karashika masqueraded.lol
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by Balobest(m): 11:50pm On May 20, 2017
Am still scrolling in search of the paragon of beauty the OP mentioned... Or did I miss the pix?? grin cool cool

Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by IJOBA2: 11:58pm On May 20, 2017
olamide452:
So
AFONJA
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by Shikena(m): 12:18am On May 21, 2017
FFK is watching in 3D.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets / Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' / Who Is The Most Handsome Among These Actors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.