Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Pregnancy After Period, How Possible? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy After Period, How Possible? (901 Views)

Fertile Days After Period: Can You Get Pregnant 2 Days Before Fertile Window / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy After Period, How Possible? by Ojemedad: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
I really need to know if it is possible for a lady to get pregnant after she see's her period for that month.

My fiancée is 2 months pregnant for me but I don't believe I'm responsible because before I traveled she is on her period that I confirmed. I was away for 2 months only for me to come back and discovered she is pregnant. She said I'm the one now I'm very confused.
I really need to know if it is possible
Re: Pregnancy After Period, How Possible? by BlackDBagba: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
When exactly did she see her period and when did you travel ?

We need dates.
Re: Pregnancy After Period, How Possible? by ijrm: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
just tell her to give birth to the child... then you go for a D. N. A case çlosed... This is new year... think positively .
Re: Pregnancy After Period, How Possible? by AnodaIT(m): 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year grin
Re: Pregnancy After Period, How Possible? by jdluv(f): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
chai belle don hang......Period don cause hold up
its possible.There are children yorubas call 'ilori'.Children you discover you are carryin even though you still see your menses. Its just that she was not cautious enough she would have noticed that theflow was either lighter, or shorter in duration.
Congratulates bro

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy After Period, How Possible? by Ojemedad: 6:45am On Jan 02, 2018
BlackDBagba:
When exactly did she see her period and when did you travel ?

We need dates.

I traveled October 28 and came back December 24.
She started seeing her period on 26 before I left.
Re: Pregnancy After Period, How Possible? by BlackDBagba: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2018
This is a tough one.

If it was a proper period as in 4 days straight, then go check yourself cuz some Chic's aint loyal.

If it was just spotting and not a full period, then it's safe to say congratulations.

My sixth sense says...Check yourself undecided

Ojemedad:

I traveled October 28 and came back December 24.
She started seeing her period on 26 before I left.
Re: Pregnancy After Period, How Possible? by nnekaike(f): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
very possible, congratulations.same happened to me.P.S Am married o.
Re: Pregnancy After Period, How Possible? by Ajfems(m): 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
.. Oga off am, on am, off am again

Issa daddy

Re: Pregnancy After Period, How Possible? by jerflakes(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
Are you Virgin Mary

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Exact Amount You Have Spent On Oxygen Since You Were Born / Hmmmmmm ! How Can I Believe This ? ( Photo ) / Help! I Feel Pain N Bleed When Stooling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.