Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Olatunji Olajide - Uk's 2016 Biggest Youtube Star - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olatunji Olajide - Uk's 2016 Biggest Youtube Star (2151 Views)

6-Year-Old South Korean Youtube Star, Boram Buys $8 Million 5-Storey Property / Olatunji Bukky Buys SUV Ford For Her Birthday (Photos) / Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olatunji Olajide - Uk's 2016 Biggest Youtube Star by salford: 10:31pm On May 20, 2017
For the 2nd year, KSI Olajide"JJ" Olatunji is still the biggest British YouTube star. JJ, who dropped out of college, and better known by his YouTube username KSIOlajideBT or KSI for short, is worth an estimated $4.5 million (£3.5 million or N1.5 billion).

His videos mostly consist of him playing FIFA along with his commentary. JJ, as he is known to friends, has also built a career as a rapper out of YouTube — he just finished a European tour and he has an album coming out early next year.

The most watched video across all his channels has been viewed almost 60 million times, and it's a music video of his song "Lamborghini."

He is best known for filming himself playing computer games while commentating on them, but he also makes comedy videos and more typical vlogs. His vlogs include one where he decided to dye his hair blond and another in which he filmed himself for a week to give his viewers a chance to see what he does when he's not posting YouTube videos.

KSI's younger brother Deji Olatunji, known as ComedyShortsGamer (CSG), is in 12th place on the list.
His videos appear to concentrate more on comedy than gaming, with some of his most popular being a prank where he told his mum he impregnated a girl, and where he drove his mum in his lamboghini. He has over 17million subscribers on youtube. Deji is worth $3.5 million (£2.7 million). They both live in a mansion with their parents who assist them with recording. Deji drives a lamboghini Huracan while JJ drives a lamboghini Aventador.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-uks-most-popular-youtube-channels-2016-11/#1-ksiolajidebt-video-game-commentator-comedian-and-rapper-19

2 Likes

Re: Olatunji Olajide - Uk's 2016 Biggest Youtube Star by SuperSuave(m): 10:37pm On May 20, 2017
nawa o. make me sef go grab better camera start dey film myself... but what will I be doing sef for this naija wey people no get joy...ordinary to click on blog link na problem for us grin

4 Likes

Re: Olatunji Olajide - Uk's 2016 Biggest Youtube Star by dessz(m): 10:45pm On May 20, 2017
SuperSuave:
nawa o. make me sef go grab better camera start dey film myself... but what will I be doing sef for this naija wey people no get joy...ordinary to click on blog link na problem for us grin

guy, u funny oh, so data na free for ur side undecided ... abegii make I go buy my 30mb cool
Re: Olatunji Olajide - Uk's 2016 Biggest Youtube Star by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:45pm On May 20, 2017
if Na Naija.... forget u no go reach this place oo..... no b hate... Na true talk..... Naija can avoid clicks like Ebola even to click ur ads Na problem.
Re: Olatunji Olajide - Uk's 2016 Biggest Youtube Star by realborn(m): 11:18am On May 21, 2017
smiley
There is a limit 9am to 5pm career driven path can attain.

Exploring one's talent astutely takes one far above such aforementioned limit.

Tapping creatively to the many opportunities of ICT driven New Media seems to be presently limitless.

Congrats boys!

1 Like

Re: Olatunji Olajide - Uk's 2016 Biggest Youtube Star by Partnerbiz(f): 3:56pm On May 21, 2017
Cool
Re: Olatunji Olajide - Uk's 2016 Biggest Youtube Star by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=salford post=56720698]For the 2nd year, KSI Olajide"JJ" Olatunji is still the biggest British YouTube star. JJ, who dropped out of college, and better known by his YouTube username KSIOlajideBT or KSI for short, is worth an estimated $4.5 million (£3.5 million or N1.5 billion).

His videos mostly consist of him playing FIFA along with his commentary. JJ, as he is known to friends, has also built a career as a rapper out of YouTube — he just finished a European tour and he has an album coming out early next year.

The most watched video across all his channels has been viewed almost 60 million times, and it's a music video of his song "Lamborghini."

He is best known for filming himself playing computer games while commentating on them, but he also makes comedy videos and more typical vlogs. His vlogs include one where he decided to dye his hair blond and another in which he filmed himself for a week to give his viewers a chance to see what he does when he's not posting YouTube videos.

KSI's younger brother Deji Olatunji, known as ComedyShortsGamer (CSG), is in 12th place on the list.
His videos appear to concentrate more on comedy than gaming, with some of his most popular being a prank where he told his mum he impregnated a girl, and where he drove his mum in his lamboghini. He has over 17million subscribers on youtube. Deji is worth $3.5 million (£2.7 million). They both live in a mansion with their parents who assist them with recording. Deji drives a lamboghini Huracan while JJ drives a lamboghini Aventador.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-uks-most-popular-youtube-channels-2016-11/#1-ksiolajidebt-video-game-commentator-comedian-and-r

ok
Re: Olatunji Olajide - Uk's 2016 Biggest Youtube Star by Smara(f): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2019
Helooo

(1) (Reply)

See This Davido Lookalike / Video)muslim Students Under Fire For Twerking To Ghanaian Hit ''one Corner''song / See The Man Who Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.