Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Steps And Things Needed On How To Study And Work In USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Steps And Things Needed On How To Study And Work In USA (593 Views)

See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) / South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps And Things Needed On How To Study And Work In USA by Raynexboy: 11:08pm On May 20, 2017
pls who can assist me and give more information on what to do, how much it will cost, how to get job to fend for myself when I get to USA. cheap or lower tuition fee university. how to get low accommodation. pls all information regarding this topic and a trustworthy and reliable agent who can assist.
pls help oo regarding this topic and I will be happy.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

UK Deports 35 Nigerians / EMIRATES Is Offering Nigerian Travelers The Opportunity To Visit Dubai P / Usa Scholarships Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.