Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

How Can I Activate My Windows 10 For It To Be Able To Install Corel Draw - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Activate My Windows 10 For It To Be Able To Install Corel Draw (929 Views)

How Can I Activate My Anaconda Package / How Do I Activate Payroll In Quickbooks Desktop? / I Need To Activate My Corel Draw 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Activate My Windows 10 For It To Be Able To Install Corel Draw by Amechiwap(m): 12:43am On May 21, 2017
How can i activate my windows 10 for it to be able to install Corel Draw, I want to install Corel Draw but is not installing i have used more than 3 different softwares yet is not working
Re: How Can I Activate My Windows 10 For It To Be Able To Install Corel Draw by Lamzee(m): 3:43am On May 21, 2017
windows not supported, try windows 8.1 or 7
Re: How Can I Activate My Windows 10 For It To Be Able To Install Corel Draw by phililp(m): 6:59pm On May 21, 2017
Amechiwap:
How can i activate my windows 10 for it to be able to install Corel Draw, I want to install Corel Draw but is not installing i have used more than 3 different softwares yet is not working

this information is not enough for me to help solve the problem..

what do you mean by its not installing.. what error message did it gave you.... beside you can use corel draw even without activating ur OS..

now u need to check if the software you wana install will run on the architect of ur OS(64 or 32 bit) get a software that is compatible.. this will work

next time you post a problem give enough details that will help one understand the problem so as to help you

(1) (Reply)

The File Is Corrupt .psd / Please Guys Which Software Do You Recommend For Me? / What Is Your Favourite PHP Framework And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.