Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

How Can I Activate My Anaconda Package - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Activate My Anaconda Package (961 Views)

How Do I Activate My App With Code For Subscription / Globacom please automatically activate my data plan! / How Do I Activate Payroll In Quickbooks Desktop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Activate My Anaconda Package by Sulele04(m): 9:50am On Apr 07, 2020
Hello everyone... I downloaded anaconda framework and installed it yesterday... I integrated it with pycharm...I can load libraries like scipy,numpy etc but some are not loading Eg matplotlib ... So I decided to go to anaconda installation folder I clicked on the python interpreter that came with it.. It opened but showed "this python interpreter is in a conda environment but the environment has not been activated"... Pls can someone tell me the step to take to activate it ... It anaconda 3 by the way
Cc Javanian Ejiod
Re: How Can I Activate My Anaconda Package by Ejiod(m): 10:41am On Apr 07, 2020
Sulele04:
Hello everyone... I downloaded anaconda framework and installed it yesterday... I integrated it with pycharm...I can load libraries like scipy,numpy etc but some are not loading Eg matplotlib ... So I decided to go to anaconda installation folder I clicked on the python interpreter that came with it.. It opened but showed "this python interpreter is in a conda environment but the environment has not been activated"... Pls can someone tell me the step to take to activate it ... It anaconda 3 by the way
Cc Javanian Ejiod
Run source activate on your environment....

Take a look at the documentation
https://docs.conda.io/projects/conda/en/latest/user-guide/tasks/manage-environments.html

Lastly why not do Jupyter notebook than pycharm...
Try importing the library with notebook let’s see if it works
Re: How Can I Activate My Anaconda Package by Sulele04(m): 10:48am On Apr 07, 2020
Ejiod:

Run source activate on your environment....

Take a look at the documentation
https://docs.conda.io/projects/conda/en/latest/user-guide/tasks/manage-environments.html

Lastly why not do Jupyter notebook than pycharm...
Try importing the library with notebook let’s see if it works
I have opened jupyter notebook in my browser but I don't know how to use it can u pls guide me on how to use it... Also I have checked the conda activation documentation the truth is I don't really understand what it is saying
Re: How Can I Activate My Anaconda Package by Ejiod(m): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2020
Sulele04:
I have opened jupyter notebook in my browser but I don't know how to use it can u pls guide me on how to use it... Also I have checked the conda activation documentation the truth is I don't really understand what it is saying
On your command prompt or terminal type

jupyter notebook

To open the anaconda studio type

anaconda-navigator
Re: How Can I Activate My Anaconda Package by Daejoyoung: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2020
Sulele04:
When trying to import libraries in jupyter notebook, you can use conda install instead of pip install.
Re: How Can I Activate My Anaconda Package by Sulele04(m): 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
Matplotlib is working with jupyter notebook thank guys ... I don't need to run my code on anaconda interpreter I will just that run it on jupyter notebook ... But I think I Will watch YouTube video on how to use pycharm with matplotlib and hence activate the conda environment because I am really used to pycharm
Re: How Can I Activate My Anaconda Package by Daejoyoung: 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sulele04:
Matplotlib is working with jupyter notebook thank guys ... I don't need to run my code on anaconda interpreter I will just that run it on jupyter notebook ... But I think I Will watch YouTube video on how to use pycharm with matplotlib and hence activate the conda environment because I am really used to pycharm
lt is better to use matplotlib with jupyter notebook though, it's actually more efficient in my opinion.
Re: How Can I Activate My Anaconda Package by Sulele04(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
Daejoyoung:

lt is better to use matplotlib with jupyter notebook though, it's actually more efficient in my opinion.
yh it is the best.. That what all pro data scientists say
Re: How Can I Activate My Anaconda Package by ShiningStar001(m): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
Daejoyoung:

When trying to import libraries in jupyter notebook, you can use conda install instead of pip install.

Good evening boss.
I want to learn how to develop a mobile app, how do I go about it?
I'm a newbie, i don't know anything about progamming yet.

Thanks for your response inadvance��
Re: How Can I Activate My Anaconda Package by Daejoyoung: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
ShiningStar001:

Good evening boss.
I want to learn how to develop a mobile app, how do I go about it?
I'm a newbie, i don't know anything about progamming yet.

Thanks for your response inadvance��
Hmm well, from the little l know about mobile apps, l think the first step is to get a working knowledge of java programming language or kotlin, that's all l know about it, but there are tons of materials online on how to go about stuff like that l believe.
Re: How Can I Activate My Anaconda Package by ShiningStar001(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
Daejoyoung:

Hmm well, from the little l know about mobile apps, l think the first step is to get a working knowledge of java programming language or kotlin, that's all l know about it, but there are tons of materials online on how to go about stuff like that l believe.
Ok sir
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Self-taught Medical Doctor / Any Vb 6.0 User Here? / MWA 2015: Join The App Developer Competition At Mobile West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.