Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,824 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid (61123 Views)

Somadina Adinma Rocks Blonde Hairstyle (photo) / Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) / Checkout Wizkid's New Blonde Hairstyle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by bionixs: 6:05pm On May 21, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
she's Beautiful
yesooo! clap for the career baby mama
Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by ObongawanAKS(f): 6:07pm On May 21, 2017
lestat:

Hey why attack his mum?
Show some respect scumbag!!!
Do you know what a mother goes through carrying a child for 9 months ? After that nuturing the child ?
Have you ever sat awake and heard a baby cry?
A mother has to look after that child day and night , feeding , caring and all while still attending to her husband !!!
If you have any respect for your mother you would never abuse another person's mum
And you sit there and abuse someone's mother ?
You are a scumbag
I keep telling parents not to allow their kids use the internet unsupervised
But he insulted someone elses' mum. That she is a baby mama doesn't make her any less, motherhood has no substitute.
Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by UncleJudax(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2017
snrman:
Did davido sleep with her or vice versa tongue the most ugly baby mama ever
Artificial insemination!
Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by berryice(f): 6:11pm On May 21, 2017
She looks like blac chyna
Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by Nairaboi(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2017
Realkenny:
upload your mama pix make we see
Wicked

Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by mercy232(f): 6:12pm On May 21, 2017
Davido must have used pillow 2 cover her face before reading her psalms...
Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by Nairaboi(m): 6:13pm On May 21, 2017
mercy232:
Davido must have used pillow 2 cover her face before reading her psalms...

Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by gracevile: 6:13pm On May 21, 2017
Jfrankination:
lol...if u see my bae, ur Liver go fail you!
she ugly ni or is she a fearing something

1 Like

Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by miremoses(m): 6:19pm On May 21, 2017
Partnerbiz:
This shameless girl won't go and find work.
Ashawoo
she's working bro,Davido pays her 300k every month,for being his baby mama.do you earn up to that in 6 months.

1 Like

Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by lammylam(f): 6:22pm On May 21, 2017
chai people fit abuse oo

honestly am a lady too i see nothing wrong with d lady! no lady is ugly
she might be ugly to u but she is someone else queen .

1 Like

Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by daveopuwari: 6:26pm On May 21, 2017
Whatshocked. Since when did becoming a baby mama become a career path? Is it something to be proud of? What kind of generation are we turning into FFS?
Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by Shigabs(m): 6:28pm On May 21, 2017
Realkenny:
upload your mama pix make we see
what brought about Mama here? Everyone is entitled to their opinion. For your own eyes, is she beautiful? Useless thing smiley
Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by skitkid2(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2017
lestat:

Hey why attack his mum?
Do you know what a mother goes through carrying a child for 9 months ? After that nuturing the child ?
A mother has to look after that child day and night , feeding , caring and all while still attending to her husband !!!
If you have any respect for your mother you would never abuse another person's mum
You are a scumbag
Is sophia not somebody's mum?

Hypocrite
Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by salesforce: 6:32pm On May 21, 2017
K
Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by stilldoingokay(f): 6:38pm On May 21, 2017
fist baby mama I swear u na wicked
Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by missvaj2015(f): 6:40pm On May 21, 2017
Hummm[color=#990000][/color] next!
Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by bedspread: 6:40pm On May 21, 2017
Kjking:
Her mouth like sack bag
I GIVE U 50 likes
Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by yinkslinks(m): 6:43pm On May 21, 2017
Bro na Afonja oooo.
Jfrankination:
no offence buh dis girl ugly oh

1 Like

Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by Alariwo2: 7:24pm On May 21, 2017
ugly looking orangutan..
I'm sure the Adeleke kid was high the night they fvcked.

What does she do apart from being davido's babymama sef?
Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by toprealman: 7:25pm On May 21, 2017
slawomir:
people are so pathetic. Imagine calling a beautiful woman like Sophia ugly
no woman is ugly
if everyone is given the opportunity to choose the most beautiful girl then each female on planet earth will definitely be someone else most beautiful girl.
this sophia is someone most beautiful girl because to that person she posses this Cinderella like body that exemplify a true beauty
and to me my mummy is the most beautiful woman because of her easy and soft eyes because to me the door way to the heart of a woman and beauty of a woman is in her eyes.
while others will say a particular woman is their most beautiful because such woman is well endowed
so all women are beautiful
Next time ask for chilled bottle of life drink.
Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by iukpe: 7:31pm On May 21, 2017
Wow, she must be in the US.
Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by emeijeh(m): 7:37pm On May 21, 2017
springtech:
Watching in 9 D.

I smile to the bank weekly.
I live above recession.
Glory be to God.
Check my Signature to know how.
Thank me later
Tell me more about living above recession
Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 21, 2017
Preca:
Oshey... baddest. post her pics let's see

see this jambitooo....shebi na this FUFU wey u carry 4chest dey disturb u....
Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 21, 2017
lestat:

Hey why attack his mum?
You are a scumbag

LMAO.....u killed it guy
Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by adajoe555: 8:50pm On May 21, 2017
You people have finish this woman

How I wish she is reading this now

She will just jump inside lagoon

You people should take it softly na..no body is ugly every one is beautiful in there own way.
Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 21, 2017
Going through life and only be known as a singers baby momma.....
Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 21, 2017
kennygee:
Do you know how many other women did new hair styles this weekend?

Nope, their hair styles didn't make it to FP, what is special about hers?

Davido.
Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by Onogiede(m): 9:59pm On May 21, 2017
Jfrankination:
no offence buh dis girl ugly oh
yes u are right, average Yoruba ladies are damn ugly but since she is Dele mododu nines her dad be from EDO state

1 Like

Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by sagitariusbaby(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2017
lestat:

Hey why attack his mum?
You are a scumbag

You hypocrite, isn't Sophia somebody's mother, sister and daughter? So it was cool to insult her but not his mum?

1 Like

Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by jeromeoke(m): 12:19am On May 22, 2017
Your worst nightmare is your baby mama
Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by diva90: 1:40am On May 22, 2017
She's just there
Re: Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid by mctowel01: 2:13am On May 22, 2017
Realkenny:
shut up jare

No be say ur babe fine reach am
Shut up! The girl is ugly. So many small girls on nairaland are even finer than her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled / Seun Egbegbe And His Designer Shirt Handcuffed (Photos) / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.