Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Mavin Star Boy Reekaado Banks Just Added Two Brand New Cars To His Garage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavin Star Boy Reekaado Banks Just Added Two Brand New Cars To His Garage (1984 Views)

Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Are About To Collabo, As Mavin Star Hints At New Song(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mavin Star Boy Reekaado Banks Just Added Two Brand New Cars To His Garage by alphonsojaybaz: 7:13am On May 21, 2017
mavin star boy reekaado banks just added two brand new cars to his garage
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/05/mavin-star-boy-reekaado-banks-just.html

Five star music star skiibii took to his Instagram page to congratulate reekaado banks on his two new cars he just bought, congratulation reekaado banks .

Re: Mavin Star Boy Reekaado Banks Just Added Two Brand New Cars To His Garage by kelvinatkins(m): 7:13am On May 21, 2017
Re: Mavin Star Boy Reekaado Banks Just Added Two Brand New Cars To His Garage by Kjking(m): 7:15am On May 21, 2017
I'm getting there soon
Re: Mavin Star Boy Reekaado Banks Just Added Two Brand New Cars To His Garage by decatalyst(m): 7:16am On May 21, 2017
Two more banging tracks would have been better

undecided

1 Like

Re: Mavin Star Boy Reekaado Banks Just Added Two Brand New Cars To His Garage by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:26am On May 21, 2017
congrats rekkey baby...... more blessing ijn
Re: Mavin Star Boy Reekaado Banks Just Added Two Brand New Cars To His Garage by missnawty(f): 7:34am On May 21, 2017
Honestly reeky is hardworking.. Just compare him with the odA pple he strted with (Korede bello and dija.. I don't even knw if Dey still sing or not lol) Bt reeky is just all over the place .
Wehdone my over talented reeky baby
Re: Mavin Star Boy Reekaado Banks Just Added Two Brand New Cars To His Garage by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:41am On May 21, 2017
Congrats....mine's on the way
Re: Mavin Star Boy Reekaado Banks Just Added Two Brand New Cars To His Garage by Nobody: 7:46am On May 21, 2017
Congratz man. cheesy
Re: Mavin Star Boy Reekaado Banks Just Added Two Brand New Cars To His Garage by axortedbabe(f): 7:46am On May 21, 2017
Congrats reeky tomtom
Remember when all d attention was on korede
Its not how far its how well

2 Likes

Re: Mavin Star Boy Reekaado Banks Just Added Two Brand New Cars To His Garage by phlamesG: 7:48am On May 21, 2017
Happy birthday to me...
Re: Mavin Star Boy Reekaado Banks Just Added Two Brand New Cars To His Garage by Partnerbiz(f): 7:52am On May 21, 2017
Is he into drugs or yahoo?
Re: Mavin Star Boy Reekaado Banks Just Added Two Brand New Cars To His Garage by StarPlayer: 8:31am On May 21, 2017
missnawty:
Honestly reeky is hardworking.. Just compare him with the odA pple he strted with (Korede bello and dija.. I don't even knw if Dey still sing or not lol) Bt reeky is just all over the place .
Wehdone my over talented reeky baby
THOT
Re: Mavin Star Boy Reekaado Banks Just Added Two Brand New Cars To His Garage by Okoyiboz3: 9:03am On May 21, 2017
Have you all forgotten that he was given an Hyundai SUV when he won Next rated? That is the SUV parked beside the Lexus. The lexus coupe was only just bought as evident in its non registration.

4 Likes

Re: Mavin Star Boy Reekaado Banks Just Added Two Brand New Cars To His Garage by dahmie2013: 9:21am On May 21, 2017
Na wa o! Dis music money is like vodoo! May God help us!

1 Like

Re: Mavin Star Boy Reekaado Banks Just Added Two Brand New Cars To His Garage by dahmie2013: 9:23am On May 21, 2017
Congrats 2 him also.
Re: Mavin Star Boy Reekaado Banks Just Added Two Brand New Cars To His Garage by Nbote(m): 10:10am On May 21, 2017
Na lie jor, dats d NXT rated Suv he won.. He probably jus bought d coupe

1 Like

Re: Mavin Star Boy Reekaado Banks Just Added Two Brand New Cars To His Garage by missioner(m): 10:44am On May 21, 2017
Re: Mavin Star Boy Reekaado Banks Just Added Two Brand New Cars To His Garage by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Have you all forgotten that he was given an Hyundai SUV when he won Next rated? That is the SUV parked beside the Lexus. The lexus coupe was only just bought as evident in its non registration.
Hungry bloggers

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Most Beautiful Pharmacist In Nigeria (PHOTO) / Wizkid Celebrates Tiwa Savage On Her Birthday With Multiple Instagram Post / Chidimma Ekile Pregnant? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.