Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,050 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

10 Reasons Why It Is More Blessed To Give Than To Receive - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Reasons Why It Is More Blessed To Give Than To Receive (14641 Views)

I Feel Fulfilled, Happier And More Blessed After Converting Back To Islam / 10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 10 Reasons Why It Is More Blessed To Give Than To Receive by Dahustler007(m): 11:23pm On May 21, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
I'll only pay tithe in church again if they will give me God's account number to pay it in, If not, (Prisoners, Orphans, Beggars, Elderly, Poor people) will keep getting those tithe from me monthly,

I can't be paying tithe with my hard-earned money, only to see my pastor's son spending 600k a night on drinks in Quilox Club, It's my money that he is spending, He have to pay his own correct tithe first, Mtchew.

Bro. I feel your pain but you just gotta pay your tithes not minding what the pastor uses the money for, they got families to feed and That's what the rely on. Let's say the pastor spends tithe offerings on expensive stuffs that isn't your concern in as much as you've paid your tithe the blessings keep coming in#MyViewSha
Re: 10 Reasons Why It Is More Blessed To Give Than To Receive by Erums(m): 8:59pm On May 22, 2017
NairalandSARS:
I pray to be a giver

Hello... U sent me a personal message... Whats guud?

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. / Is It A Sin To Leave Church Before The Pastor Exit? / Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.