Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign (22940 Views)

Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo / Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Celebrate School Children On Children's Day / Irene Onwuka Unveils "Giving Peace A Chance", Children Book (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by travelpoint: 7:13pm On May 21, 2017
Afro3:
OMG!!! Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Hits Communities For Ending Street Hunger Campaign, To Feed 2000 Kids On Children's Day (photos)

QUEEN IRENE ONWUKA PEACE Foundation has continued to take away hunger from‎ the streets with her one of her charity campaigns slogan "ENDING STREET HUNGER"  This has seen her visit most villages, schools, IDP camps and less privilege homes. She was recently in the street villages of Abuja to feed the kids and share food for the hungry.

The ex beauty queen will replicate thesame benevolence to mark the Children's day with a visit to the physically challenged Children in Karamajiji Airport Road Abuja colony. The Theme of this year's celebration is " QIOP feeding 2000 children", holding on 27th May, 2017 from12:000pm. The much anticipated charity celebration is supported by AIT, NTA, peace Ambassador Agency, QIOP Foundation.

Speaking to the press men, the diligent Abia state born said it was her passion to care and give especially to children, which also necessitated her writing children's book "Giving Peace A Chance" . She called on well meaning Nigerians, partners and friends to come out to celebrate the Future Leaders
http://www.abujapress.com/2017/05/omg-queen-irene-onwuka-peace-foundation_21.html?m=0
Good one but how can one meal in a year ends hunger
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 21, 2017
Goldenheart:
cool kudos to the beauty queen but this isn't ending hunger...If all the leaders don't die.... hunger ain't gonna end.

In other news Arsenal is gonna lose! angry am in my house Comman
Like seriously
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by 0079jaBond(m): 7:28pm On May 21, 2017
Ending? How? This would only last for a couple of hours and then the people will return to status quo as hungerbad, sorry hungry peeps.

I attended a programme after church today and we had "confirm" take-away food for item 7. But guess what? That ain't gonna stop me from having my dinner tonight cos hey, hunger is knocking back you know? So basically, hunger cannot be stopped for one stop-over meal. What the people need is EMPOWERMENT. Empower, educate and enlighten them and watch how they become wealth creators themselves. Food is good but for how long? Or is uncle Fayo... your mentor? Stomach infrastructure :-D:-D;-)

Anyway, it won't be fair to belittle your benevolent gesture, so I heartily commend you, Ma. More grace to your elbow.

...and if you give me, I go collect too o :-D
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 21, 2017
ending street hunger with a plate of rice?

MUMU
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by favouritedera(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2017
Don't give them fish help them to be Fishermen
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by beezyblaze(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2017
chynie:
Nice
But can't ppl do good things without involving the camera wink

Form of encouragement and motivation to others.
Especially those spending millions in clubs and are proud of it.
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by oyetpel(m): 10:20pm On May 21, 2017
Well, no kid on the streets feel hungry again, because this show mama have ERADICATED STREET HUNGER
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by ahaiwejc: 12:02am On May 22, 2017
God bless
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by judgedredd22(m): 6:27am On May 22, 2017
farano:
Nice one. . May God abundantly reward her labor of love.

mmmhhh.... farasomethin! cheesy cheesy cheesy the curves are growing o! we are happy!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by farano(f): 6:43am On May 22, 2017
judgedredd22:

mmmhhh.... farasomethin! cheesy cheesy cheesy the curves are growing o! we are happy!!! grin grin grin grin grin
I see tongue
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by ozo13(m): 6:44am On May 22, 2017
yommyk222:
but is she going to be sharing it everyday because after they finish this one they we surely be hungry again ....
hahaha. Na jus for media things.my people suffer no be small
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by judgedredd22(m): 6:50am On May 22, 2017
farano:
I see tongue

Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by primateayoola(m): 7:23am On May 22, 2017
fuckerstard:
Unlike our rich kids of social media.

Those having problem with the camera, if una go do una own just take biro write am down in paper. Shebi na 1960 we dey.

See people asking dumb question, will she feed them tomorrow and next day blah blah blah. Na she feed them yesterday?
This is a square meal, how can this stop hunger?
When will Nigerians start saying the fact?
I bet it, a plate of rice would never satisfy an hopeless hunger stricken man, u and I know this!
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by Nobody: 11:07am On May 22, 2017
primateayoola:

This is a square meal, how can this stop hunger?
When will Nigerians start saying the fact?
I bet it, a plate of rice would never satisfy an hopeless hunger stricken man, u and I know this!

The mistake was in the title , she cannot end hunger but a plate is still better than nothing. The government is to blame not the lady.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan And Akon At Canne Film Festival / Adebayo Salami (Oga Bello) Honoured With A New Title [PICS] / Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.