Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' (22940 Views)

Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) / Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held / 'Babllosneh' Akinsola Babalola Friday: Eniola Badmus PA - From Carrying Umbrella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Mother of Nigerian singer Simi, Jedidiah Akinsola has penned a heartfelt prayer to her daughter.

She said God will bless she and Adekunke Gold's union with triplets and they are so lucky to have each other.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/04/you-and-adekunle-gold-are-lucky-to-have-found-each-other-simis-mum-to-her.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2019
cool cool
Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by czarina(f): 8:41am On Apr 28, 2019
Without makeup Simi is always looking like she just woke up from sleep. I guess a lot of people look that way too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by Abfinest007(m): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2019
nairaland don start
Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by iTearHerToto: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2019
Fine voice fine girl light skin with dark knuckles and filthy looking elbow

Simi see mixture

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by QueenFusa16(f): 9:25am On Apr 28, 2019
Perfect duo ❣️

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 28, 2019
They look good together sha kiss womb watchers will come for simi soon grin

10 Likes

Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by tstx(m): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Time will tell....

1 Like

Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by Auxtin85(m): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nor be lie, always criticizing yahoo boys as if they are the reason her career is half baked. God didn’t deposit same talent in everyone, do your own and allow them to their own.

Whoever quote me with insults will die before the end of this week
Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by StarUp: 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Better than Regina Daniels combination with a man that is 8 years older than her dad and 10 years older than her mum.

We are watching a movie where Regina Daniels is saying she can’t marry an old man. My dad said “the one you married is what?" grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by Sakamaje: 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
Better they married at this point in their lives and career than later. Lovely couple they are.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by wilsonchilboy(m): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
Dis gal n big big shoe every time sef waris dis na
Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
They look so good together....
Wishing them a blissful future together.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by bettercreature(m): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
czarina:
Without makeup Simi is always looking like she just woke up from sleep. I guess a lot of people look that way too.
Or someone suffering from yellow fever
Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by nnaemmy(m): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
They complement each other. I wish them happiness and joy in their marriage

3 Likes

Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by Dacronym(m): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
News Like this Makes a Person Feel Like a Loser
I'm Gonna Be avoiding them from Now On

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by abbaapple: 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
angry

Happiness is everything! We the married people may God continue to bless us and make our homes a happy place for ever and ever! Amin undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by celeiyke: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Auxtin85:
Nor be lie, always criticizing yahoo boys as if they are the reason her career is half baked. God didn’t deposit same talent in everyone, do your own and allow them to their own.

Whoever quote me with insults will die before the end of this week

This guy de vex ooo
Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by femi4: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
czarina:
That's her non celebrity face

1 Like

Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by nicepoker101(m): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
Madam pls the population is already too much in the country. One is OK. Three is too much. grin

1 Like

Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by Goridoe(m): 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
StarUp:
Better than Regina Daniels combination with a man that is 8 years older than her dad and 10 years older than her mum.

We are watching a movie where Regina Daniels is saying she can’t marry an old man. My dad said “the one you married is what?" grin

Title of the movie pls

1 Like

Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by Emekadollars(m): 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Everything na news for Naija. But their children go sing shaa.

For your home/office furniture and interior decoration. Office chair and table, living room chairs, dinning set, wallpaper, 3d panel window blinds etc. Call/WhatsApp me 07013038612.
Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
They really look good together.

I like his stature and height.

I am not talking about those hungry, lanky 1diots with bad character and wicked hearts oo. Those kind irritate me to the bones.

1 Like

Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by mmclatino(m): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
triplet 4 Simi small Yansh ?? nahh!!!
Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by chidi56(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
OK
Re: Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' by omoadeleye(m): 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Uhm, she looks smashing, that sound nasty thou

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adebayo Salami (Oga Bello) Honoured With A New Title [PICS] / Ebony Life TV Responds To Andre Blaze's Sexual Assault Accusation By Olutimehin / Photos: Nigerian Transgender Poses With Agbani Darego At Miss World Pageant 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.