Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Where Are My People Arrested From Ile Ife After Fight With Hausa's? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Where Are My People Arrested From Ile Ife After Fight With Hausa's? (696 Views)

Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested / Deadly Ritualist, Afrend, Who Has Killed 20,000 People Arrested (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are My People Arrested From Ile Ife After Fight With Hausa's? by BankeSmalls(f): 11:08am On May 21, 2017
As at the time I am writing this piece, more than 20 of my kingsmen are languishing in Kuje prison, eating watery beans and begging to be left to go back home to eat amala and ewedu.
Why did my state government and other past president and current osinbade and saraki allow this to happen to us. Let them free my ile ife people like they free Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Where Are My People Arrested From Ile Ife After Fight With Hausa's? by BankeSmalls(f): 11:13am On May 21, 2017
We are not happy, they are punishing these ile ife people by locking them up and flogging them daily.
Re: Where Are My People Arrested From Ile Ife After Fight With Hausa's? by Kingdollar28(m): 11:14am On May 21, 2017
more than 20 of my kingsmen are languishing in Kuje prison, eating watery beans and begging to be left to go back home to eat amala and ewedu.

you must be drunk and Hungry.... same time
Re: Where Are My People Arrested From Ile Ife After Fight With Hausa's? by BankeSmalls(f): 11:16am On May 21, 2017
Kingdollar28:
more than 20 of my kingsmen are languishing in Kuje prison, eating watery beans and begging to be left to go back home to eat amala and ewedu.

you must be drunk and Hungry.... same time

Wole Soyinka must lead a protest to rescue these innocent people from detention.
Re: Where Are My People Arrested From Ile Ife After Fight With Hausa's? by GodIsFoolish: 11:46am On May 21, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Wole Soyinka must lead a protest to rescue these innocent people from detention.

Re: Where Are My People Arrested From Ile Ife After Fight With Hausa's? by technicallyrich(m): 12:21pm On May 21, 2017
I don't like how they treat the yorubas in these nation for God sake they are not slaves.
The truth of the matter is that yorubas and biafrans which is ss and se are been oppressed but the yorubas have given up to fight because they know they can't fight while biafrans are fighting harder even though some are been killed.

1 Like

Re: Where Are My People Arrested From Ile Ife After Fight With Hausa's? by BankeSmalls(f): 1:47pm On May 21, 2017
technicallyrich:
I don't like how they treat the yorubas in these nation for God sake they are not slaves.
The truth of the matter is that yorubas and biafrans which is ss and se are been oppressed but the yorubas have given up to fight because they know they can't fight while biafrans are fighting harder even though some are been killed.
I will rather die fighting for my right than accept to be a slave to cattle men like the yorubas

I hope we grow up and drop this fear and fight.

(1) (Reply)

Total Number Of Drug Cases By Geo-political Zone 2012-2015-NBS / Jungle Justice As A Crime / American Sent To Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.