Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

The Truth About Nigeria Girls - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Truth About Nigeria Girls (677 Views)

European Woman Tells The Truth About History Kept Hidden From Most Black People / Untold Truth About Agwu Spirits / Know Truth About Agwu Spirit And Your Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Nigeria Girls by ByTeCuBe: 12:44pm On May 21, 2017
The truth about nigerian girls, they are one of the useless being have ever seen in my life- my opinion though.
Although some of them are nice, i mean it you will enjoy them but they are not common ABout 1 in 100. I know some feminist will attack me i dont care...... hear this: i dont give a Bleep.
This girls have useless themselves there naked no value to them. They can do anything because of 5k.. 10.30..50..200 k and expensive phones.
sharing nudes on social media. if you no get money dem no go follow u... Get money na u be d darling.
Those of dem that lose virginity cos of iphone 5 ....8 is comming soon. I have even Bleep a girl .promising her nokia C2....shit.
Some have even turn relationship to MMM...
We have slay mamas every where.
Some of you would say wetin concern me hw can ladies be losing their pride cos of 5k..20k..
e.t.c I know one of my uncle who will just approach a lady a fine one with all their ego ..will pay them 20k e.t.c to Bleep them. All they want is to be buying clothes and other material things...shit....
Later some people would be saying 50:50 i am purple...when they only brag theirselves as intimacy gadgets. Feminist beta talk to ur ladies. All those ego ladies for lekki and others some of them as low as 10k i had Bleep some..
Useless intimacy gadgets..
People can attack me on this but at least i air my mind....And if u tink of it ....there is sense in it.
Fake live nkooo.... dont mention...
no be person be adele....Theresa May british Prime Minister....e.t.c Feminist and other attacker think of it .....Am not also sAying naija men are perfect and not also attacking opposite sex

#naijagirls
#slaymamas
#fakelive
#lyingcelebs
#intimacy gadgets
#thereisGod

CC lalastical
Mynd
Re: The Truth About Nigeria Girls by bkool7(m): 12:46pm On May 21, 2017
hmm
Re: The Truth About Nigeria Girls by neutrotoba(m): 12:46pm On May 21, 2017
ByTeCuBe:
The truth about nigerian girls, they are one of the useless being have ever seen in my life- my opinion though.
Although some of them are nice, i mean it you will enjoy them but they are not common ABout 1 in 100. I know some feminist will attack me i dont care...... hear this: i dont give a Bleep.
This girls have useless themselves there naked no value to them. They can do anything because of 5k.. 10.30..50..200 k and expensive phones.
sharing nudes on social media. if you no get money dem no go follow u... Get money na u be d darling.
Those of dem that lose virginity cos of iphone 5 ....8 is comming soon. I have even Bleep a girl .promising her nokia C2....shit.
Some of you would say wetin concern me hw can ladies be losing their pride cos of 5k..20k..
e.t.c I know one of my uncle who will just approach a lady a fine one with all their ego ..will pay them 20k e.t.c to Bleep them. All they want is to be buying clothes and other material things...shit....
Later some people would be saying 50:50 i am purple...when they only brag theirselves as intimacy gadgets. Feminist beta talk to ur ladies. All those ego ladies for lekki and others some of them as low as 10k i had Bleep some..
People can attack me on this but at least i air my mind....And if u tink of it ....there is sense in it.
no be person be adele....Theresa May british Prime Minister....e.t.c Feminist and other attacker think of it .....Am not also sAying naija men are perfect and not also attacking opposite sex

#naijagirls
#slaymamas
#fakelive
#lyingcelebs
#intimacy gadgets
#thereisGod

CC lalastical
Mynd

Re: The Truth About Nigeria Girls by orisa37: 1:08pm On May 21, 2017
ByTeCuBe:

#naijagirls
#slaymamas
#fakelive
#lyingcelebs
#intimacy gadgets
#thereisGod

CC lalastical
Mynd

This ogogoro small boy has just unashamedly bleeped his sisters, nieces, anties and mothers.

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Commissions New SPAR Outlet In Ikeja (photos) / Which African Country Is Better Than Nigeria Economy Wise? / Reduce your height - Africa mother tells son who is taller than her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.