Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Beverly Osu Finally Responds To Rumors Claiming She’s A Lesbian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Finally Responds To Rumors Claiming She’s A Lesbian (1908 Views)

Tboss Reacts To Rumors Of Giving Birth To A Baby / Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It / Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Finally Responds To Rumors Claiming She’s A Lesbian by Priscy01(f): 12:48pm On May 21, 2017
Former Big Brother Africa Housemate , Beverly Osu has finally had the time to respond to rumours that she is in a same sex relationship.
The model who says she hardly responds to rumours as she’s way too busy for that has said the clips where she was pictured kissing another lady was from a video clip.

She made this declaration in a new chat with Punch Newspapers. In her own words she said :
“Ordinarily , I don ’ t even respond to things like this because I am way too busy for that. There are so many issues besetting this nation that we should be focused on instead of who Beverly kissed . If you must know though, the video I posted on Instagram was from a music video shoot . I have grown a thick skin towards these things . Many people would be commenting on issues that they don ’t have the facts of and I find that very laughable.”

Source; http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/05/beverly-osu-finally-responds-to-rumors.html

Re: Beverly Osu Finally Responds To Rumors Claiming She’s A Lesbian by olasarah: 12:50pm On May 21, 2017
shocked
Re: Beverly Osu Finally Responds To Rumors Claiming She’s A Lesbian by Chikelue2000(m): 12:51pm On May 21, 2017
music video abi
Re: Beverly Osu Finally Responds To Rumors Claiming She’s A Lesbian by Priscy01(f): 12:53pm On May 21, 2017
olasarah:
shocked
Hi Sis
Re: Beverly Osu Finally Responds To Rumors Claiming She’s A Lesbian by bizza45: 12:54pm On May 21, 2017
for those who gives a 4k

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Finally Responds To Rumors Claiming She’s A Lesbian by sugarbelly: 12:56pm On May 21, 2017
isn't she?
Re: Beverly Osu Finally Responds To Rumors Claiming She’s A Lesbian by Adebaba1(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2017
Vacancy for an Internal Auditor and an accountant
http://naijametier..in/2017/05/both-internal-auditor-and-accountant.html
Re: Beverly Osu Finally Responds To Rumors Claiming She’s A Lesbian by olasarah: 12:58pm On May 21, 2017
Priscy01:

Hi Sis

Hi
Re: Beverly Osu Finally Responds To Rumors Claiming She’s A Lesbian by Priscy01(f): 1:00pm On May 21, 2017
olasarah:

Hi
Got ur mssg on my mail buh wasn't able to reply quickly Snd me ur whatsapp no via mail let's chat!
Re: Beverly Osu Finally Responds To Rumors Claiming She’s A Lesbian by olasarah: 1:01pm On May 21, 2017
Priscy01:

Got ur mssg on my mail buh wasn't able to reply quickly
Snd me ur whatsapp no via mail let's chat!

Okay
Re: Beverly Osu Finally Responds To Rumors Claiming She’s A Lesbian by Jostico: 1:02pm On May 21, 2017
please don't be a lesbian if you don't see anybody to do it with quench the urge
Re: Beverly Osu Finally Responds To Rumors Claiming She’s A Lesbian by Bugatie(m): 1:56pm On May 21, 2017
Her life, her mouth, her lips cool
Re: Beverly Osu Finally Responds To Rumors Claiming She’s A Lesbian by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:00pm On May 21, 2017
I don't bliv u.... lol
Re: Beverly Osu Finally Responds To Rumors Claiming She’s A Lesbian by Came: 2:51pm On May 21, 2017
Madam way say she don grow thick skin, this picture way you post good for your eyes. Na wa ooooooo...you can do anything, but you will pay for it.
Re: Beverly Osu Finally Responds To Rumors Claiming She’s A Lesbian by UGLEEBOI: 3:48pm On May 21, 2017
undecided Yeye dey smell...
Re: Beverly Osu Finally Responds To Rumors Claiming She’s A Lesbian by Jfrankination(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2017
next

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Comes Again For Teyanna Taylor And Seyi Law's Obese Kids / See What Happened 2 Private Part Of Man Who Posed Wit Bovi That Has Gone Viral(p / PHOTOS: Ladies Flaunt Big Boobs At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.