Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Business Naming And Company Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Naming And Company Registration (644 Views)

Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide / Business Plans And Company Cards / Business Name And Company Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Naming And Company Registration by Successdude(m): 4:23pm On May 21, 2017
I wish to register a company on CAC and I am yet to complete my education as an engineer but the question is that, I want to add 'enginneering' to the name of my company. Can it be allowed or does it break any law ?.
Secondly can I add LTD to a business name if I want to register it as a business name ?
Regards
Re: Business Naming And Company Registration by yazz09(m): 5:00pm On May 21, 2017
I can help you with the registration. And yes you can add engineering to your company name and limited to your business name.
PM me if you want me to use my service
Re: Business Naming And Company Registration by Successdude(m): 5:33pm On May 21, 2017
yazz09:
I can help you with the registration. And yes you can add engineering to your company name and limited to your business name.
PM me if you want me to use my service
Okay,,, its like you are a lawyer or ?
Re: Business Naming And Company Registration by charlly2016(m): 9:14am On May 22, 2017
I can help you to do the registration. Whatsapp me on 08060190724, charllychim@gmail.com
Re: Business Naming And Company Registration by Successdude(m): 10:59am On May 22, 2017
Ok, will get to you. @charlly2016
Re: Business Naming And Company Registration by yazz09(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2017
Successdude:
Okay,,, its like you are a lawyer or ?

Am not a lawyer, but that's what i do. I'll have your company registered within 14 days.
Re: Business Naming And Company Registration by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 26, 2017
Yazz09.

You should be more honest with response if truly this is a line of business you understand.

When a business goes with LTD it means it is a Private Limited Liability Company with its distinct regime, requirements and legal obligations from a Business Name or a PLC (Public Limited Liability Company)

Offering a Service requires giving the best advice and not just saying you can do something.

@OP. You will be allowed to use Engineering, but not LTD if it's a Business Name you just want to register. Furthermore Engineering service strictly may require some show or proof of proficiency and registration with some body if it's a LTD you want to register. Not sure if it's also same for Business Name.

1 Like

Re: Business Naming And Company Registration by Successdude(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2017
yazz09:

Am not a lawyer, but that's what i do. I'll have your company registered within 14 days.
Ok, can we chat on whatsapp..
Re: Business Naming And Company Registration by Successdude(m): 12:45pm On May 26, 2017
markdonpuzo:
Yazz09.

You should be more honest with response if truly this is a line of business you understand.

When a business goes with LTD it means it is a Private Limited Liability Company with its distinct regime, requirements and legal obligations from a Business Name or a PLC (Public Limited Liability Company)

Offering a Service requires giving the best advice and not just saying you can do something.

@OP. You will be allowed to use Engineering, but not LTD if it's a Business Name you just want to register. Furthermore Engineering service strictly may require some show or proof of proficiency and registration with some body if it's a LTD you want to register. Not sure if it's also same for Business Name.
Thankyou so much for that info
Re: Business Naming And Company Registration by yazz09(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2017
Successdude:
Ok, can we chat on whatsapp.. 07065857310

I will chat you up
Re: Business Naming And Company Registration by yazz09(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2017
markdonpuzo:
Yazz09.

My brother pls don't call me dishonest person, i have not done any business with you to come to that conclusion. Am sure I did answer the OP question and tried to introduce my specialty to him.
I don't do word battle here in Nairaland, so don't expect me to respond to you again if that's what are looking for.
Re: Business Naming And Company Registration by Successdude(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2017
Successdude:
Ok, can we chat on whatsapp.. 07*********
Re: Business Naming And Company Registration by Successdude(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2017
yazz09:

I will chat you up
Ok, edit my phone number
Re: Business Naming And Company Registration by Nobody: 6:33am On May 28, 2017
yazz09:

My brother pls don't call me dishonest person, i have not done any business with you to come to that conclusion. Am sure I did answer the OP question and tried to introduce my specialty to him.
I don't do word battle here in Nairaland, so don't expect me to respond to you again if that's what are looking for.

I am sorry, but I didn't mean to offend you, neither did I at anytime call you dishonest.

My point is simple.
Re: Business Naming And Company Registration by kingcalipha(m): 7:12am On May 28, 2017
please what is the cost of registering a business and what is the cost of getting a nafdac number?

(1) (Reply)

For All Your Cargo Clearance And Export Needs / Coconut Water, Shaft And Flour / How To Exchange Bitcoin To USD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.