Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) (3218 Views)

My Body Attracts Female Fans – Crackydon Confesses / Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React / 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) by Abdulazeez99: 6:35pm On May 21, 2017
A final student of one the Nigerian universities, have taken to her social media page, to cry out for help over the challenges she's facing as a student. The girl who said she choose to be called a beggar instead of a prostitute, further disclosed that she doesn't want to sell her body for money like other girls.
Here's what she wrote;
"Open letter: My name is Martha and I need help. I decided to pen this down because I am tired of keeping mute and I am on the verge of doing something stupid. I don't deserve what I am going through. I don't deserve to be pushed so hard. Nobody deserves it. I am tired of thinking. I am a very hardworking girl, I push limits honestly just to make ends meet but it doesn't seem enough. I am in my final year in school graduating this June and I have not even started my project yet. Rent is expiring this month but to mention a few. I smile and seem very happy but I am dying inside of me. My mom's has been very ill, that's when all of this started. I decided to cry out because I don't want to be pushed into selling my body for money. I have asked for help from a couple of persons but no positive outcome. I am just one amongst the numerous young girls going through the same issues as me but for shame and fear of been seen as a begger, they turn to selling their bodies to make ends meet. Please, I need any little help anyone can render . I cannot sell my body for money. I know where I am headed. And please for those going to call me a begger, Today I choose to be called a BEGGER to a prostitute or a thief. thanks a lot. (ACTS 7:7) My details please: Phone number: 08145009130 Account num: Nwanze C Martha. First bank. 3079170342. Savings."

Mynd44

Coiled From: http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/05/i-dont-want-to-sell-my-body-for-money.html?m=1

Re: I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) by zadok60: 6:41pm On May 21, 2017
ehya
Re: I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) by ise82(m): 6:52pm On May 21, 2017
Ok oo
Re: I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) by kestolove95(m): 6:55pm On May 21, 2017
I knew it...since dey help dat guy I know say we knw go rest with beggars....babe bone....but if u must sale ur body pls dont sale it to guys or ritualist

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:02pm On May 21, 2017
If you need help ask don't die in silence.
Re: I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) by omamush(f): 7:18pm On May 21, 2017
una don start oo.. as one person don show una road

Re: I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) by LegalBaby(f): 7:20pm On May 21, 2017
Re: I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:24pm On May 21, 2017
awwwwww
Re: I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) by BlackDBagba: 7:42pm On May 21, 2017
Your help is on the way....
Re: I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) by HottestFire: 7:58pm On May 21, 2017
kestolove95:
I knew it...since dey help dat guy I know say we knw go rest with beggars....babe bone....but if u must sale ur body pls dont sale it to guys or ritualist

Wetin now oga? People wey go help go still help whether genuine or not I beg leave the poor girl alone. More than 50% of students in higher institution are actually borrowing to live.
Re: I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:23pm On May 21, 2017
Hmmmm Isok oo
Re: I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) by Fozi(m): 8:23pm On May 21, 2017
Please sell oh no other way because I am willing to buy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) by oladoja1(m): 9:52pm On May 21, 2017
make nairaland guys no go slide into her whatsapp or BBm o
Re: I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) by oladoja1(m): 9:52pm On May 21, 2017
make nairaland guys no go slide into her whatsapp
Re: I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) by vanida6: 10:02pm On May 21, 2017
eyaah,,,,sister lemme help u with 100k cry
Re: I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) by NairalandCS(m): 10:32pm On May 21, 2017
See as she dey shout "I don't want to sell my body" upadan like she no get bf wey she dey service on a steady
Re: I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) by Cutestud(m): 11:59pm On May 21, 2017
So she comes on s.m to beg?? Mitchew!!! I'll rather give my "dead presidents" to that ph cobbler girl, Anastasia. 200million people in this part of the world and u think u alone got a sob story?
Re: I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) by lenghtinny(m): 12:35am On May 22, 2017
Very soon online beggars go get association
Re: I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:47am On May 22, 2017
Eiyaa.
Like other girls you dont want to sell your body...
Girls and mumu mentality.

Who wan buy d body kwan?
Re: I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) by Merryglad(f): 8:06am On May 22, 2017
My dear I really hope you get help soon.....I have been there. Right now I teach in a private school during the day, fry akara in the evening and study in a part-time program on Saturday.......Help is not far from you, it will come from above, a day will come when we will look at our past and smile because our future will be far better.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) by Nobody: 9:28am On May 22, 2017
Merryglad:
My dear I really hope you get help soon.....I have been there. Right now I teach in a private school during the day, fry akara in the evening and study in a part-time program on Saturday.......Help is not far from you, it will come from above, a day will come when we will look at our past and smile because our future will be far better.

I like your picture. Can you come & spend 3 days with me in Ijebu? I want to share the secret of the universe with you. grin cheesy grin

Re: I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) by Merryglad(f): 12:06pm On May 22, 2017
Zoharariel:

I like your picture. Can you come & spend 3 days with me in Ijebu? I want to share the secret of the universe with you. grin cheesy grin
Thank you Mr universe secret, am not interested
Re: I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) by NLProblemChild(m): 12:49pm On May 22, 2017
Re: I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) by Abdulazeez99: 3:16pm On May 22, 2017
Mynd44, Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

WIZKD Half Brother Brags"i'm Over Bobrisky,im The Flyest Of Them All" / Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers / "Big Fat Natural Ass" Curvy Actress, Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Massive Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.