Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

WIZKD Half Brother Brags"i'm Over Bobrisky,im The Flyest Of Them All" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WIZKD Half Brother Brags"i'm Over Bobrisky,im The Flyest Of Them All" (3212 Views)

Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award / Ronaldo Gifts Wizkid Man Utd Jersey As Wizkd Officially Joins Burna Boy In Man U / Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WIZKD Half Brother Brags"i'm Over Bobrisky,im The Flyest Of Them All" by Rihanne1(m): 3:17am On Oct 05, 2017
Victory Rihanne"RiRi" the Nigerian warri born cosmetologist who was also concluded to be Wizkid half Brother by some deltas relatives brags lately about hating been compared completely to BobRisky the Nigerian male and Pela this morning on he's facebook account :Rihanne Johnson and his instagram:rihannaherbals.
He also give his reasons for his light but noticed make ups, this is his post.. ..

"I'm over BobRisky and Pela, I'm the flyest of them all.
Beside what I did for a photoshoot for our products on BRONZING BODY BUTTER which will be in-stock soon.
I don't hate any of these two for any reason, but instead a step forward and higher to my daily inspirations after God and my everyday life, so please stop the comparisons"

� � � He's WIZKID half brother?jusy heard that, WIZKD must be proud of him then.

Re: WIZKD Half Brother Brags"i'm Over Bobrisky,im The Flyest Of Them All" by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 05, 2017
Aye le ó.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIZKD Half Brother Brags"i'm Over Bobrisky,im The Flyest Of Them All" by HumanistMike(m): 5:42am On Oct 05, 2017
I wonder where things went wrong for this guys. I mean, what's not to like about pussy?

1 Like

Re: WIZKD Half Brother Brags"i'm Over Bobrisky,im The Flyest Of Them All" by MasterKim: 6:30am On Oct 05, 2017
O serious.
Well, every one knows what's best for him/her/himher
Re: WIZKD Half Brother Brags"i'm Over Bobrisky,im The Flyest Of Them All" by tyson98: 6:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Lol
Re: WIZKD Half Brother Brags"i'm Over Bobrisky,im The Flyest Of Them All" by Omede2u2(m): 6:39am On Oct 05, 2017
Wasted semen
Re: WIZKD Half Brother Brags"i'm Over Bobrisky,im The Flyest Of Them All" by FlySly05: 7:40am On Oct 05, 2017
Team drag queens
Re: WIZKD Half Brother Brags"i'm Over Bobrisky,im The Flyest Of Them All" by jordyspices: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2017
escapee from yaba left
Re: WIZKD Half Brother Brags"i'm Over Bobrisky,im The Flyest Of Them All" by Ryabcool(m): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2017
lol just look at the idiot hyping himself on nairaland. Moniker: Rihanne1. Thread: About Rihanne. He even had the compare himself with stinky bleaching pigs. Anyway, I no blame am. He dey find way to advertise himself to other homos like him and I'm sure they will definitely reach out to him on the handles he's provided. undecided

2 Likes

Re: WIZKD Half Brother Brags"i'm Over Bobrisky,im The Flyest Of Them All" by gqboyy(m): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2017
God forbid
Re: WIZKD Half Brother Brags"i'm Over Bobrisky,im The Flyest Of Them All" by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 05, 2017
see them...wetin them see ffor bleaching cream sef...Bobrisky comma carry your brother
Re: WIZKD Half Brother Brags"i'm Over Bobrisky,im The Flyest Of Them All" by Adukey(f): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2017
Awon omo ale,omo adanu.
Re: WIZKD Half Brother Brags"i'm Over Bobrisky,im The Flyest Of Them All" by free2ryhme: 11:21am On Oct 05, 2017
Angel micheal sound trumpet oooooo

Re: WIZKD Half Brother Brags"i'm Over Bobrisky,im The Flyest Of Them All" by SirBlack999(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2017
Wizkid we know, not WIZKD

Re: WIZKD Half Brother Brags"i'm Over Bobrisky,im The Flyest Of Them All" by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
fuckerstard:
Aye le ó.
ibosi oo cry cry

1 Like

Re: WIZKD Half Brother Brags"i'm Over Bobrisky,im The Flyest Of Them All" by KendrickAyomide: 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
SirBlack999:
Wizkid we know, not WIZKD
Ayus Tire
Re: WIZKD Half Brother Brags"i'm Over Bobrisky,im The Flyest Of Them All" by harmeyd: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
In Wizkid's voice Who is this funny guy

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Private Jet And G-wagon That A 9ja Bigboy Who Loves Black Purchased / Davido And Mayorkun Show Off Their Headies Award (photo) / Small Doctor Biography: Age, Net Worth & Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.