Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Hot!!! Download 'my Etisalat Mobile App' And Get Free 200mb - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hot!!! Download 'my Etisalat Mobile App' And Get Free 200mb (2962 Views)

Download Mymtn App And Get 500MB Free Data / How To Enjoy 9mobile Free 200mb Data / Get Etisalat Free 200MB Without Downloading My Etisalat Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot!!! Download 'my Etisalat Mobile App' And Get Free 200mb by Mozillatechs(m): 6:36pm On May 21, 2017
Etisalat is giving out free 200mb to their subscribers.According to the information, Etisalat is said to be giving out free 200mb to Everyone that download and register to their Mobile App. This was made known yesterday on the Etisalat Facebook page and also many people have confirm receiving their data.
[img]https://1.bp..com/-2YypriLRIGc/WSBns_vjTeI/AAAAAAAAAPU/w0wOuQXVSt4Di67WcsJvxN73IsnqaTbBwCLcB/s1600/20170520_165217.jpg[/img]
According to Etisalat, All users of Etisalat sim are Eligible for this great offer.

How To Get Your Own Free 200mb on Etisalat

➡️Download Etisalat App (My Etisalat Mobile App) Click Here
➡️Register / sign-up to the app using your etisalat line.
➡Bravo! Enjoy your free data

[img]https://1.bp..com/-A5kGnF4DjkU/WSBpWJRKvWI/AAAAAAAAAPg/Z4OF9_9Ts3M3F-gXNdQsgyrLSUt8VZx2gCLcB/s1600/IMG_20170520_114324_379.jpg[/img]

Etisalat Nigeria, Also assure All Subcribers That, After They have Downloaded and Register on My Etisalat app and they Didn't Getting Their Free 200mb Between Monday-Friday.That Subcriber Should Contact them with The Etisalat Number Immediately.

Note - Those that download and register on Weekend will receive their rewards from Monday according to the screenshot Above.

Re: Hot!!! Download 'my Etisalat Mobile App' And Get Free 200mb by Jhayson(m): 7:54pm On May 21, 2017
Which screenshot abeg.... there's nothing of such above
Re: Hot!!! Download 'my Etisalat Mobile App' And Get Free 200mb by Mozillatechs(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2017
Jhayson:
Which screenshot abeg.... there's nothing of such above
the screenshot with the title name Etisalat Nigeria
Re: Hot!!! Download 'my Etisalat Mobile App' And Get Free 200mb by neilpropatel: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Hot!!! Download 'my Etisalat Mobile App' And Get Free 200mb by nikhilreddy989: 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Hot!!! Download 'my Etisalat Mobile App' And Get Free 200mb by tweakbox: 11:41am On Feb 01
TweakBox App is a potent tool that enables iOS users to access unapproved applications outside of the official App Store and discover a world of modification. TweakBox gives your iPhone or iPad access to additional features and opportunities with its simple installation procedure, large app library, frequent updates, and improved customization choices. download tweakbox for ios

(1) (Reply)

The Android Market Will Finally Die On June 30 / Google Suspends Huawei's Android Support. Huawei Will Not Work With Google Apps / Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.