Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot (2947 Views)

Post The Screenshot Of Your Lockscreen / Icloud Unlock Loop Hole Ios 8.1.2 / .:: The Screenshot Competition ::. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by Jraph(m): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
follow these steps to enjoy your huge data
you can now stream or watch any movies or TV series or seasonal films live and direct on your android without much stress
to enjoy this go to play store and download crackle or HBO GO or Netflix or hulu these apps don't work in Nigeria only in USA but with hola you can watch any movies of your choice follow the screenshot to get it done

2 Likes

Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by Jraph(m): 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
that's the hola

1 Like

Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by Jraph(m): 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
make sure your phone is rooted that's the hola then click on unblocker and you will see all your apps then chose HBO GO or crackle or Netflix or hulu any one you like and then click on any of the listed country flag

Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by Jraph(m): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
or you can click on any of the TV app that comes with it hola like Netflix and it will download it for you

Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by Jraph(m): 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
chose anyone and chose on the movie or series you want and click on it

Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by Jraph(m): 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by Francheezy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
Bless
Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by Jraph(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
same thing goes for Crackle open it through hola and search on the movie you want and click on play that is it and all the movies is complete

Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by Jraph(m): 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
or you can also download ustv not just any ustv this one is android edition and it must be exactly like the one on my screen its just like dstv it self everything they show is live and direct just like dstv cause it has most of dstv channels and if you look at your dstv at home and check the one on ustv android edition you will see they are showing the same thing like the cartoon network for example is currently showing the same thing both on the android ustv and on dstv enjoy

Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by Jraph(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
feel free to ask any question

Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by onajo2000(m): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
Na ur gigabyte go tell u how far

2 Likes

Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by Jraph(m): 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
ustv so much more!!

Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by debayun(m): 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nah for where mb no do me nah him I go dey waist am to watch movie wetin do alaba. Mtcheeeeeewwwww

1 Like

Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by Jraph(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
debayun:
Nah for where mb no do me nah him I go dey waist am to watch movie wetin do alaba. Mtcheeeeeewwwww

you can enjoy it with your Mtn 5.99GB for 20 naira or with glo 3GB for 1000 naira or with the etisalat free 1.5GB data or with the Airtel 9GB for 3,500 naira
Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by dunmorris(m): 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
Jraph:

you can enjoy it with your Mtn 5.99GB for 20 naira or with glo 3GB for 1000 naira or with the etisalat free 1.5GB data or with the Airtel 9GB for 3,500 naira
code for the mtn #20 for 5gb
Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by tonididdy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
Am begining to like u...thanks again. I enjoy your freestore stuf alot
Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by maxibrainz: 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
na only movies e dey show, what of sports and news, I mean live news and sports, as e dey show for phone make e be say na thesame thing the show for dstv at that time
Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by Seamareggae(m): 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
Jraph:
feel free to ask any question
Pls give us link to download dis ustv.... And and websites or app that streams in low quality... Atleast make man save MB... THANKS nd God bless you...
Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by Jraph(m): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
maxibrainz:
na only movies e dey show, what of sports and news, I mean live news and sports, as e dey show for phone make e be say na thesame thing the show for dstv at that time

it also has live news channels and live sports channels just like dstv it self
Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by Jraph(m): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
Seamareggae:

Pls give us link to download dis ustv.... And and websites or app that streams in low quality... Atleast make man save MB... THANKS nd God bless you...

go to aptoide.com and search ustv on the box chose exactly like the one on my screenshot after downloading and install you can open it though hola to save mb
Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by adamskutty(m): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
Jraph:
ustv so much more!!
abeg. Assite me with the direct download link abeg, i don search play store and aptoide tire to no avail.
Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by Marlbron: 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
Problem is that Hulu refused to open saying it detected that I am using a proxy
Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by Jraph(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
adamskutty:
abeg. Assite me with the direct download link abeg, i don search play store and aptoide tire to no avail.

use ucweb go to aptoide and search ustv download the exact one on my screenshot
Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by Jraph(m): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
Marlbron:

go to settings more mobile network access point scroll down you will see proxy clear the numbers there let the proxy be empty then go back and open hola and click on hulu it will work
Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by Jraph(m): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
adamskutty:

on aptoide click on search on other store

Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by Jraph(m): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
that is it on aptoide
Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by Dafemo(m): 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
Marlbron:

Download a VPN
Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by jossy91(m): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
please some one should upload d hulu and crackle application d hola app on play store is not d same with DAT in d screen shot by Op
Re: Enjoyment Time With These Discovered Loop Hole follow the screenshot by Jraph(m): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
jossy91:
please some one should upload d hulu and crackle application d hola app on play store is not d same with DAT in d screen shot by Op

the one on play store is the latest version download it and use blackmart to download hulu and crackle

(1) (Reply)

MTN Android One Data Plan – 1GB Internet For 500 Naira / When Last Have You Read A phone user manual / Slot Screen Insurance And Warranty Policy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.