Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) (27635 Views)

Bus Crushes A Man To Death In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Tragedy As Power Generator Fumes Kill Couple In Benin(see The Video Here) / Generator Fumes Kills Family Of Six In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 12:26pm On May 22, 2017
I disagree with this story with every amount of doubt. Seeing the position of that girl lying on the bed indicates there's something more to this story.

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 22, 2017
jsean6:

You must gain control over your money or lack of it will forever control you,Boost your status with just a fixed match.....

Go and borrow 5 million naira and bet using your fixed match system

Crook!

Get a real job!

2 Likes

Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by baddosky1: 12:27pm On May 22, 2017
Oga, why is the serial number of both bet slips the same? I SMELL SCAM!
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 12:27pm On May 22, 2017
EVERYDAY THE SAME STORY...

YHU GUYS NEVA LEARN

1 Like

Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by Justdare: 12:28pm On May 22, 2017
axeman2:
RIP DEATH IS WICKET.
Stupidity is more wicked
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by Hectarus(m): 12:30pm On May 22, 2017
In this age and time? People still keep functioning generators indoors? Ignorance is truly a bliss sadly no one is alive to tell tales. CARBONMONOXIDE (CO) IS A KILLER that kills within minutes. Even the Oyinbo man warns that the gas can kill you if you put it in half ventilated garage. Its that powerful and its about time people are sensitized on the dangers of keeping such death close. But trust Nigerians and "my property-i do it -anyhow " mentality.
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by PointZerom: 12:31pm On May 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.
Just too early for death stories.
Rest in peace to the family.

Have you seen how Buhari is killing people?.
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by kapturdfutur(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2017
REST IN PEACE,PLS WE ALL NEED 2 B MINDFULL WHERE WE PUT THE GENERATORS CUS THE FUME KILLS,INSTEAD OF THE GENERATOR INSIDE THE HOUSE LETS CREATE A SPACE OUTSIDE THE HOUSE,ITS BETTER STOLEN THAN FOR IT TO KILL YOU..........PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE,SO SORRY FOR THE FAMILIES THAT LOST THEIR LOVED ONCE........R.I.P
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 22, 2017
Are there no verandas in that apartment, hmm, must a modern form of face me I face you apartment. embarassed
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by taemilola(f): 12:36pm On May 22, 2017
oatzeal:
From my point of view: Here is my opinion

If thats the actual state where they were met after the incident , Those guys didn't die as a result of generator fumes.. They were murdered.

1] The naked guy was falling from the bed ? thats not one of those things generator fumes/CO can cause, its meant to weaken the person, made the person strength-less and the death should also be on that spot.

2] how come two lady wore white trousers ? one was even wearing shoes , lying on the bed with her back... thats not a sleeping position. Guessed they just came back from a party or just preparing to go.

3] they powered ON generator ? how come there's electricity in dat room , who switched it for them?

4] watch the video below, there's no cable around the generator, probably they're just keeping the generator in the kitchen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjfYtUELW0s

NOT CONCLUDING THAT IT'S NOT GENERATOR, BUT THE POLICE SHOULD JUST PLEASE CARRY OUT THEIR INVESTIGATIONS THOROUGHLY .

Olaniyan Tosin
Gbam, u just spoke my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by ojimbo(m): 12:41pm On May 22, 2017
Stable electricity is compulsory as a Nigeria citizen.
Wake up! the youths and take this country out from the hands of these old cowards
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by ikp120(m): 12:42pm On May 22, 2017
They were not killed by generator fumes. LOOK AGAIN! And analyze the state of the scene very well.
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by Rayd502(m): 12:46pm On May 22, 2017
This is not the first this is happening,I m still wondering why people don't learn or take precautions from similar incidents.
Why would a gen be kept running in a kitchen of all places or inside a living quarter for that matter?I still don't get really why some people can be so careless.

Let us live our life knwing we only live once and imbibe safety in our conciousness.

Rip to the dead.
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by Lloydfolarin: 12:52pm On May 22, 2017
As a FBI special agent, Nigeria annex office, it seems those girls were killed. Having seen the location and position of the generator without cables, to me, it's an homicide case that ll need to be thoroughly investigated.

The position of those girls suggested that they were killed by someone they know.

1 Like

Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by sheylarhh(m): 12:55pm On May 22, 2017
oatzeal:

If thats the actual state where they were met after the incident , Those guys didn't die as a result of generator fumes.. They were murdered.

1] The naked guy was falling from the bed ? thats not one of those things generator fumes/CO can cause, its meant to weaken the person, made the person strength-less and the death should also be on that spot.

2] how come two lady wore white trousers ? one was even wearing shoes , lying on the bed with her back... thats not a sleeping position. Guessed they just came back from a party or just preparing to go.

3] they powered ON generator ? how come there's electricity in dat room , who switched it for them?

4] watch the video below, there's no cable around the generator, probably they're just keeping the generator in the kitchen

NOT CONCLUDING THAT IT'S NOT GENERATOR, BUT THE POLICE SHOULD JUST PLEASE CARRY OUT THEIR INVESTIGATIONS THOROUGHLY .

Olaniyan Tosin
U get sense baba
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 12:55pm On May 22, 2017
thesicilian:
Sad. But they could have died of something else
I don't think those ppl died of generator fumes honestly, this is a perfect murdered job, they could use chemical handkerchief to kill those people and later position them to different places, this doesn't look like a generator fume, has big has the house the only place to power Gen is the kitchen? Not possible , the murderers can even on the Gen in kitchen to confuse ppl. God dey.
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by lwise(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2017
From all indications, it's clear those girls were murdered.
1.You hardly see a girl sleep in that position even if she's drunk.
2.Their dressing suggest they were set to go for a party.
3.The guy that recorded the video should be questioned very well, he knew what we don't know.
4.The generator has no cable connected to it.
5.If PHCN restores the light, who did the changing over b4 recording the video.
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by gwama: 1:10pm On May 22, 2017
How does an oil-producing country fail to provide the whole country with electricity? Poor Africa, even living on a rich soil, we remain poor. cry cry
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 1:11pm On May 22, 2017
this happened in my Area. the guys that own that apartment are my friends. they went to club joker's , they came back and their friends who they left behind to look after the house, took the gen to the kitchen and they slept off. I was supposed to be in the bday but I refused and turned off my phone. they are currently in jail now .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by Musty856(m): 1:12pm On May 22, 2017
This story dosent make sense, first of all they said three people died from the petrol fumes but we only saw two people dead, why did one die on the bed doing what? and why is the other one outside?

and they were all dressed up looking like they were supposed to be chilling and having a good time or about to Go out. And not sitting somewhere waiting to die. They were in separate places both facing the sky and the person recoding sounded so cool about it like it was some kind of planned shiit

2 Likes

Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 1:14pm On May 22, 2017
thesicilian:
Sad. But they could have died of something else

it's the fume and nothing else. you take your gen and do same and see the result
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by Tecno66: 1:14pm On May 22, 2017
Thief no let man put gen for backyard again. If you manage put am, if they no off am, they go wait for outside to come off am. That is why I dey fill unconcerned if hand meet one and the people dey pay back.
post=56753972:
Tragedy struck Saturday night in Benin City, Edo state when generator fume killed three people, two women and a man. It was gathered that the unnamed occupants of the apartment located at Agherase Adu street died after inhaling smoke from the generator set reportedly kept in the kitchen. The police have since taken away the bodies.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/photos-generator-fumes-kills-3-in-benin.html

T

Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 1:15pm On May 22, 2017
taemilola:
There is more to this than just a generator fumes.

nothing more. I know them very well .
it's the fume and I was supposed to be with them in the bday but I didn't. they arrested the guys now. I feel so bad for my guys who owns the apartment.
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 1:18pm On May 22, 2017
onosprince:
I can see only 2 bodies in the video and this people didnt die from generator fume because the compound looks very secured for them to leave the gen outside....

it's a 6 flat building.
my friends rented a flat there.
so they went to club and they left 3 of em to check the house Incase of incasity. it was about to rain so they took the gen inside and they died of the fume. the guys who owns that apartment are currently in jail now.
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 1:18pm On May 22, 2017
By the time DSS handle the recorder of that video ehn! E go talk wetin really happen. In fact I think Nigerians should go back to the old ways of using juju to uncover suspicious killings like this. Just do the juju that will make the killer confess and die. Investigation takes too much time.
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2017
oatzeal:

Olaniyan Tosin

keep your analysis. it happened in my friend apartment. I was supposed to go club with them I said no and turned off my phone . it was about to rain and they took the gen inside . they just came back from a bday party, so my friends went to the club and left those ones at home to sleep. they took the gen inside and slept off. it's a 6flat apartment. everybody with their flat. so the last girl struggled and died outside. it was that process the neighbour came in and switch to light..my friends came from club and saw that they died in the apartment. police arrested them though and now in jail.
nothing fishy about it, it was lack of awareness.

1 Like

Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by eightsin(m): 1:30pm On May 22, 2017
oatzeal:

Olaniyan Tosin

They might just be foolish.... RIP to them
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by eightsin(m): 1:33pm On May 22, 2017
paradigmshift:

keep your analysis. it happened in my friend apartment. I was supposed to go club with them I said no and turned off my phone . it was about to rain and they took the gen inside . they just came back from a bday party, so my friends went to the club and left those ones at home to sleep. they took the gen inside and slept off. it's a 6flat apartment. everybody with their flat. so the last girl struggled and died outside. it was that process the neighbour came in and switch to light..my friends came from club and saw that they died in the apartment. police arrested them though and now in jail.
nothing fishy about it, it was lack of awareness.

Wow!!! They were careless. RIP to them... but why police de arrest innocent people now? ... them don open office for them head be that...
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
I disagree with this story with every amount of doubt. Seeing the position of that girl lying on the bed indicates there's something more to this story.

RIP to the dead

there's nothing fishy about the story.
my fiends owns the apartment. they were not around when this ish happened. they dropped the 3at home so they can sleep, so they went to club. they put on the gen and slept off. they were called from club to come n see what happened at home. if you watch the video, one guy saying wahala is my Friend and I even have their pics after d bday. is so sad . they are in jail now
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2017
eightsin:

Wow!!! They were careless. RIP to them... but why police de arrest innocent people now?

Na people wey get the apartment dem arrest and those wey follow them come from club. I was supposed to be the there but I turned off my phone and said I will not go anymore instead me and boy n gf went to kada. I can't even sleep, this is is a big problem bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Faces Did You See / Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator / NGO's And Charitable Organizations Worth Supporting in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.