Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) (27640 Views)

Bus Crushes A Man To Death In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Tragedy As Power Generator Fumes Kill Couple In Benin(see The Video Here) / Generator Fumes Kills Family Of Six In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 1:40pm On May 22, 2017
ikp120:
They were not killed by generator fumes. LOOK AGAIN! And analyze the state of the scene very well.

ITK nothing fishy about the scene. that's my area
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by slawomir: 1:44pm On May 22, 2017
paradigmshift:
this happened in my Area. the guys that own that apartment are my friends. they went to club joker's , they came back and their friends who they left behind to look after the house, took the gen to the kitchen and they slept off. I was supposed to be in the bday but I refused and turned off my phone. they are currently in jail now .
I must greet you. na pz me dey o. back of oz but we never hear the story
may their soul rest in peace.
this one weak me o.
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by 2shure: 1:55pm On May 22, 2017
Why not buy exaust pipe hose and channel it to the outside of the kitchen or kukuma buy inverter or something.
I cant be living in flat and put gen for kitchen.
I dey mad.
Fools
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 1:57pm On May 22, 2017
paradigmshift:

there's nothing fishy about the story.
my fiends owns the apartment. they were not around when this ish happened. they dropped the 3at home so they can sleep, so they went to club. they put on the gen and slept off. they were called from club to come n see what happened at home. if you watch the video, one guy saying wahala is my Friend and I even have their pics after d bday. is so sad . they are in jail now
The fact that some people left them at home and want to wherever does not dismiss the possibility that some people could have sneaked in to strangle them.

1 Like

Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by joenor(m): 2:00pm On May 22, 2017
if Govt nor provide, nine go make their sense nor dey active? for this present stage who dey put Gen inside house? na wah, inside kitchen for that mata... terrible.
joepentwo:
D IS GOD OO

I BLAME OUR GOVERNMENT FOR NOT PROVIDING LIGHT
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by joenor(m): 2:01pm On May 22, 2017
RIP, that should sound as a warning to the resident of that area and aprtm as well.
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 2:09pm On May 22, 2017
taemilola:
There is more to this than just a generator fumes.

Obviously you do not understand the strength of carbon monoxide..
Inhaling this gas in high quantities is toxic as it combines with the hemoglobin in the blood which prevents the dissolution of oxygen.
paralysis, then brain death..then utter oblivion.
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2017
Lloydfolarin:
As a FBI special agent, Nigeria annex office, it seems those girls were killed. Having seen the location and position of the generator without cables, to me, it's an homicide case that ll need to be thoroughly investigated.

The position of those girls suggested that they were killed by someone they know.

they were not killed by anybody Mr homicide. it happened in my friends apartment. it's a secure building and the owner of the apartment dropped them off so they can sleep at home. so they left for club, they were in club when they call them to come home that something happened
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 2:15pm On May 22, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
The fact that some people left them at home and want to wherever does not dismiss the possibility that some people could have sneaked in to strangle them.

maybe you were the one that strangle them. am telling u something that I witness, you are saying something X.comot here
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 2:21pm On May 22, 2017
slawomir:

I must greet you. na pz me dey o. back of oz but we never hear the story
may their soul rest in peace.
this one weak me o.

e weak me too brother.
those guys just they wahala.
them dey etete police station.
dose kids just use ignorance kill themselves
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2017
BISIXCLUSIVE:
I don't think those ppl died of generator fumes honestly, this is a perfect murdered job, they could use chemical handkerchief to kill those people and later position them to different places, this doesn't look like a generator fume, has big has the house the only place to power Gen is the kitchen? Not possible , the murderers can even on the Gen in kitchen to confuse ppl. God dey.

james Bond, stop analyzing rubbish..
Nothing fishy about it. check my post about it. gerarahere
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 2:26pm On May 22, 2017
lwise:
From all indications, it's clear those girls were murdered.
1.You hardly see a girl sleep in that position even if she's drunk.
2.Their dressing suggest they were set to go for a party.
3.The guy that recorded the video should be questioned very well, he knew what we don't know.
4.The generator has no cable connected to it.
5.If PHCN restores the light, who did the changing over b4 recording the video.

keep your analysis. it happened in my friend apartment. I was supposed to go club with them I said no and turned off my phone . it was about to rain and they took the gen inside . they just came back from a bday party,so my friends went to the club and left those ones at home to sleep. they took the gen inside and slept off. it's a 6flat apartment. everybody with their flat. so the last girl struggled and died outside. it was that process the neighbour came in and switch to light..my friends came from club and saw that they died in the apartment. police arrested them though and now in jail.nothing fishy about it, it was lack of awareness.

oga analyser u understand now abi
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2017
Musty856:
This story dosent make sense, first of all they said three people died from the petrol fumes but we only saw two people dead, why did one die on the bed doing what? and why is the other one outside?

and they were all dressed up looking like they were supposed to be chilling and having a good time or about to Go out. And not sitting somewhere waiting to die. They were in separate places both facing the sky and the person recoding sounded so cool about it like it was some kind of planned shiit

3 people died. there are other video .
I gat the pics n more videos on my phone. it happened in my area. nothing fishy about the video. check my previous post n stop proving something x
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2017
willibounce1:
By the time DSS handle the recorder of that video ehn! E go talk wetin really happen. In fact I think Nigerians should go back to the old ways of using juju to uncover suspicious killings like this. Just do the juju that will make the killer confess and die. Investigation takes too much time.

juju will reveal they were innocent.
nothing fishy happened. I know the house
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by Rayd502(m): 2:56pm On May 22, 2017
paradigmshift:

it's the fume and nothing else. you take your gen and do same and see the result

Dats like a death sentence...
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 3:37pm On May 22, 2017
paradigmshift:

maybe you were the one that strangle them. am telling u something that I witness, you are saying something X.comot here
A professional intelligence is telling you something based on his expertly experience and you're telling him that you actually and practically witnessed their death? Could that be why you're making so much effort to convince people on this forum into believing the cheap concoction? My friend you're the number one suspect, Your flimsy excuses is insensitive.

This guy should be arrested ASAP for questioning, he definitely has a useful information.

2 Likes

Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by wetindeyhappen: 3:51pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by Musty856(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2017
paradigmshift:

3 people died. there are other video .
I gat the pics n more videos on my phone. it happened in my area. nothing fishy about the video. check my previous post n stop proving something x
..... Lol shut up. Well I'm judging the story due to what they have us, the video only showed us two people and the story dosent really make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 4:28pm On May 22, 2017
paradigmshift:

james Bond, stop analyzing rubbish..
Nothing fishy about it. check my post about it. gerarahere
ok. I liv u and that generator for God.
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by marv1: 4:47pm On May 22, 2017
What is more that you are talking about? Maybe you don't know how poisonous fumes from vehicles can kill not to talk about a generator fumes in a house. It's stupidity that killed them. How can you [place a generator in the same house you are sleeping. This is not the first time it will happen. It has happened in Gbagada sometimes last year when a family put a generator in the house and they slept they never woke up. Yet another one happened at mowe. So it's not a new thing. it's only that people refused to do things wisely
taemilola:
There is more to this than just a generator fumes.
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by Ipfreely: 5:28pm On May 22, 2017
oatzeal:
From my point of view: Here is my opinion

If thats the actual state where they were met after the incident , Those guys didn't die as a result of generator fumes.. They were murdered.

1] The naked guy was falling from the bed ? thats not one of those things generator fumes/CO can cause, its meant to weaken the person, made the person strength-less and the death should also be on that spot.

2] how come two lady wore white trousers ? one was even wearing shoes , lying on the bed with her back... thats not a sleeping position. Guessed they just came back from a party or just preparing to go.

3] they powered ON generator ? how come there's electricity in dat room , who switched it for them?

4] watch the video below, there's no cable around the generator, probably they're just keeping the generator in the kitchen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjfYtUELW0s

NOT CONCLUDING THAT IT'S NOT GENERATOR, BUT THE POLICE SHOULD JUST PLEASE CARRY OUT THEIR INVESTIGATIONS THOROUGHLY .

Olaniyan Tosin

Unfortunately our culture hasn't come to terms with the need to leave crime scenes untouched. Do you really think the Lady on the pavement outside the house lay there when the incident occurred? The entire scene has been modified and may not represent the original series of events leading to this tragedy.
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:41pm On May 22, 2017
BISIXCLUSIVE:
ok. I liv u and that generator for God.

same here bro
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2017
Musty856:
..... Lol shut up. Well I'm judging the story due to what they have us, the video only showed us two people and the story dosent really make sense.

u shut up fool because you have only one video. I can post link and direct you to Fb where you have more than one video n see for yourself. there's nothing in the story. they took the gen from backyard to the kitchen and slept off. the landlord was not arrested because he said nobody entered the apartment. the guys re in cell now. I just left there
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:57pm On May 22, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
A professional intelligence is telling you something based on his expertly experience and you're telling him that you actually and practically witnessed their death? Could that be why you're making so much effort to convince people on this forum into believing the cheap concoction? My friend you're the number one suspect, Your flimsy excuses is insensitive.

This guy should be arrested ASAP for questioning, he definitely has a useful information.

which professional abeg jare comot here.
if they want proof , they should go and do orthopsy. am not convincing anybody,am telling y'all what happened because even if a video showed how everything happened, you will not believe because u re use to manipulations. me convince you to believe? u no well at all. because this bad and tragic thing happened ,I will now deny my friends abi ,bro am not like u. I just came back from the station where they are locked up and I was able to speak to them. everything is okay just that we are waiting for the family of the late girls to give their verdict , the family of the late boy said they are okay with everything.
you can come and arrest me because you are talking to a fool abi , I will go there tomorrow, so come and arrest Me .
u claiming internet gangster. gerarahere
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by iukpe: 6:01pm On May 22, 2017
post=56753972:
Tragedy struck Saturday night in Benin City, Edo state when generator fume killed three people, two women and a man. It was gathered that the unnamed occupants of the apartment located at Agherase Adu street died after inhaling smoke from the generator set reportedly kept in the kitchen. The police have since taken away the bodies.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/photos-generator-fumes-kills-3-in-benin.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjfYtUELW0s

How long does it take people to be aware? this sort of thing should not be killing people anymore nau, the tragedy news spreads like wild fire everywhere when ever it happens, abi people de find death?
Also do not fuel your generator when its running.
HABBA!
RIP go finish for nairaland o!
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 6:08pm On May 22, 2017
paradigmshift:

if they want proof , they should go and do orthopsy. am not convincing anybody,am telling y'all what happened because even if a video showed how everything happened, you will not believe because u re use to manipulations. me convince you to believe? u no well at all. because this bad and tragic thing happened ,I will now deny my friends abi ,bro am not like u. I just came back from the station where they are locked up and I was able to speak to them. everything is okay just that we are waiting for the family of the late girls to give their verdict , the family of the late boy said they are okay with everything.
you can come and arrest me because you are talking to a fool abi , I will go there tomorrow, so come and arrest Me .

Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 6:10pm On May 22, 2017
paradigmshift:

Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 6:14pm On May 22, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:

wahala follow u.
talk now.. na u know pass
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=Eziokwuegbuozoo post=56774098][/quote]
wahala follow u
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 22, 2017
Someone must have strangled them. I suspect a foul play.

How can that lady be sleeping with such attire in a bed?
This is pure murder. Proper investigation is needed.
Re: Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) by Chukazu: 6:53pm On May 22, 2017
Another manslaughter by the infamous PHCN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thinking Of Getting A Generator? Here's A Buying Guide / How Many Faces Did You See / Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.