Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Poor ATM Services In Diamond Bank, The Agony Of A Nairalander. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Poor ATM Services In Diamond Bank, The Agony Of A Nairalander. (321 Views)

Is Access Bank The New Hushpuppi In Nigeria? / Which Bank Has The Worst ATM Services / Customers Decry Poor ATM Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poor ATM Services In Diamond Bank, The Agony Of A Nairalander. by chigodo(m): 8:28am On May 22, 2017
Around 1pm on Friday, 19th of may, 2017. As a diamond bank customer, I needed some cash to pay some urgent bills. Though there were other banks closer to me but I decided to locate my own bank (diamond bank). To avoid issues like card trapping, reversals (in case of debit without payment errors) etc.
So I had to drive down to the Gbagada branch of diamond bank, Lagos state. I tried making withdrawals several times with different dispensing machines there but the machine will debit me without dispensing any cash. It went on and on like that for a while, I had to go into the banking hall to complain. They told me it will be reversed. If it were other banks(I'll not mention names), the reversal happens immediately, I've experienced it severally and that's why I always make sure I don't use a bank's ATM card on another bank's dispensing machine.
What really baffled me, which prompted the creation of this thread is this. This morning,(Monday, 22nd may, 2017). I went back to the same Gbagada branch of this diamond bank to tell the same staff, that the reversal never happened till now, only for him to tell me that I should come tomorrow being tuesday, 23rd of may, 2017. Dude said they do manual reversals for cases like this Tuesdays and Thursdays.
My question is this, has any other diamond bank customer experienced this before?. If yes, then we don't have to keep quiet. What should be done to call the attention of the appropriate authorities to this?. Because I feel this is very wrong. Imagine how this can cause people unnecessary embarrassment. I could have been stranded.

Pls mods, help me move to the appropriate section if this is a wrong place for this. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Export Local Products And Make A Lot Of Profit / Today Exchange Rate / Buying Itunes Gift Card , Amazon Gift Card And Bitcoin At Nice Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.