Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. (2026 Views)

I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. by LieDetector(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2017
Hi Nlanders.

A friend of mine's been complaining of itchy Boils growing over his pen1s head and scrotum. I can recall administering clotrimazole cream to him which he got happily. However, according to him, the cream only gets to temporarily decrease the growth rate of these itchy Boils and they re-emerge once the use is discontinued, I'm really worried as I was the one that ignorantly endorsed self medication to him. I'd love to ask doctors on here if there's any cure for this inflammation. Don't know if it's balanitis tho

Thanks.

Lalasticlala please help reach the general audience
Re: Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. by IdeyFindWife: 10:17am On May 22, 2017
Best let him go see a Doc fast...

Prolly need some tests too; don't wait till bugs start crawling outta his dikc before y'all do the right thing o
Re: Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. by LieDetector(m): 10:43am On May 22, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
Best let him go see a Doc fast...

Prolly need some tests too; don't wait till bugs start crawling outta his dikc before y'all do the right thing o
He thinks it isn't that serious and can easily sort out a permanent cure over the counter. Are you disciplined in the medical field Sir?
Re: Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. by IdeyFindWife: 10:57am On May 22, 2017
LieDetector:
He thinks it isn't that serious and can easily sort out a permanent cure over the counter. Are you disciplined in the medical field Sir?

Ahh, no o
except av neva had any probs with my mini-guy
finding symptoms like dat'll leave me shitscared

check www.sharecare.com and other related sites for more
Re: Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. by LieDetector(m): 12:33pm On May 22, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Ahh, no o
except av neva had any probs with my mini-guy
finding symptoms like dat'll leave me shitscared

check www.sharecare.com and other related sites for more
cheesy. It's normal for just ANYONE to be scared over those symptoms. Thought you're a Doc anyways.

Can't comprehend the content of the link you posted.
Re: Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. by centoke30(m): 1:03pm On May 22, 2017
Syphilis at work
Re: Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. by LieDetector(m): 1:40pm On May 22, 2017
centoke30:
Syphilis at work
can you recommend any drug to remedy the situation sir?
Re: Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. by centoke30(m): 7:23am On May 23, 2017
LieDetector:
can you recommend any drug to remedy the situation sir?
just go for a test to know the stage it has gotten to, then they prescribe an anti biotic that will solve the problem. If it persists, go for herbal treatment. Speedy recovery I wish him
Re: Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. by successking401(m): 11:37am On May 23, 2017
LieDetector:
Hi Nlanders.

A friend of mine's been complaining of itchy Boils growing over his pen1s head and scrotum. I can recall administering clotrimazole cream to him which he got happily. However, according to him, the cream only gets to temporarily decrease the growth rate of these itchy Boils and they re-emerge once the use is discontinued, I'm really worried as I was the one that ignorantly endorsed self medication to him. I'd love to ask doctors on here if there's any cure for this inflammation. Don't know if it's balanitis tho

Thanks.

Lalasticlala please help reach the general audience
direct your friend to me. I will be of help to him with my herbal medicine
Re: Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 23, 2017
Pictures or adonbelivit
Re: Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. by LieDetector(m): 2:19pm On May 23, 2017
successking401:
direct your friend to me. I will be of help to him with my herbal medicine
how effective is your herbal medicine and where are you based sir? How much is it?
Re: Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. by successking401(m): 2:30pm On May 23, 2017
LieDetector:
how effective is your herbal medicine and where are you based sir? How much is it?
I'm based in bayelsa sir. as regards the effectiveness of my herbal medicine, I will like to leave that to those that have actually bought from me. trust Nigerians lols, if it's not effective they won't hesitate to inform others. but if the other way round , they cares not. although such attitude is relative to me.
Re: Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. by LieDetector(m): 2:36pm On May 23, 2017
successking401:
I'm based in bayelsa sir. as regards the effectiveness of my herbal medicine, I will like to leave that to those that have actually bought from me. trust Nigerians lols, if it's not effective they won't hesitate to inform others. but if the other way round , they cares not. although such attitude is relative to me.
I may not know of anyone that has transacted with you tho. I would have loved to read reviews on your product. Secondly, you've not been able to diagnose this anomaly. How then is it possible to treat without diagnosis.
Re: Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. by successking401(m): 2:43pm On May 23, 2017
LieDetector:
I may not know of anyone that has transacted with you tho. I would have loved to read reviews on your product. Secondly, you've not been able to diagnose this anomaly. How then is it possible to treat without diagnosis.
but u already mentioned the ailment. that is the main diagnosis. except you want me to disbelieve that the ailment never existed in the first place. feel free to ask me any question.
Re: Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. by Repairnigeria(m): 8:04pm On May 23, 2017
use becham ampiculus
Re: Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. by LieDetector(m): 6:27pm On May 24, 2017
Repairnigeria:
use becham ampiculus
are you a medical practitioner sir?
Re: Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. by LieDetector(m): 6:32pm On May 24, 2017
centoke30:
just go for a test to know the stage it has gotten to, then they prescribe an anti biotic that will solve the problem. If it persists, go for herbal treatment. Speedy recovery I wish him
He went to see a Doc today and was asked to go for an HIV test and a VDRL test. The HIV test was negative and he's still waiting for the VDRL test result. Like someone suggested above ; can becham ampiculus work on syphilis that's still in the primary stage?

I believe you're a Doctor Sir
Re: Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. by successking401(m): 7:17pm On May 24, 2017
LieDetector:
He went to see a Doc today and was asked to go for an HIV test and a VDRL test. The HIV test was negative and he's still waiting for the VDRL test result. Like someone suggested above ; can becham ampiculus work on syphilis that's still in the primary stage?

yes it suspends it temporary. but when it comes back believe me it is never an experience one will wish forget
Re: Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. by babyt66: 7:24pm On May 24, 2017
watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy
Re: Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. by LieDetector(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2017
successking401:
yes it suspends it temporary. but when it comes back believe me it is never an experience one will wish forget
sir, can't it be completely cured using any pharmaceutical drug. Is the syphilis so hard a disease?
Re: Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. by successking401(m): 4:17am On May 25, 2017
LieDetector:
sir, can't it be completely cured using any pharmaceutical drug. Is the syphilis so hard a disease?
it can
Re: Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. by centoke30(m): 8:30pm On May 25, 2017
LieDetector:

i knew he wasn't infected with h.i.v... becham ampiculux wil go wil reduce it temporairly. just wait for d vdrl test result so as to find a lasting solution to it. but like a said earlier, herbal medicine is gud for d treatment wen u meet d right herbalist.
Re: Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. by LieDetector(m): 7:11am On May 26, 2017
centoke30:
i knew he wasn't infected with h.i.v... becham ampiculux wil go wil reduce it temporairly. just wait for d vdrl test result so as to find a lasting solution to it. but like a said earlier, herbal medicine is gud for d treatment wen u meet d right herbalist.
Noted Sir. Will keep you posted on developments

1 Like

Re: Boils Growing On The P3nis Head And They're Itchy and sore. by LieDetector(m): 11:52am On May 27, 2017
centoke30:
OK... He was given ofloxacin tablet with, loratidine, tinidazole and multivite tablets. What do you reckon sir?

(1) (Reply)

We Will Not Shut Down Churches Because Of Coronavirus - PFN Chairman / 80% Recovers From Coronavirus Without Needing Special Treatment / Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.