Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

JESUS CHRIST Our Lord Has A God Over Him. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JESUS CHRIST Our Lord Has A God Over Him. (568 Views)

Rev. Dr. Chidi Okoroafor Suspended By Assemblies Of God Over Sexual Immorality / Good Friday; The Commemoration Of The Death Of Our Lord Jesus Christ / The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JESUS CHRIST Our Lord Has A God Over Him. by cosiocan(m): 10:02am On May 22, 2017
1~Jesus Reveals that The Father is his God.
Revelation 3:12 KJV
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Matthew 27:46 KJV
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
2~Jesus proved that the Father is his God.
John 20:17 KJV
Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
3~God the Father is the God of our Lord Jesus Christ and He anointed him.
Psalm 45:7 KJV
Hebrews 1:9 KJV
Unto the Son He said;
Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
4~Jesus Christ did not claim equality with God.
John 14:28 KJV
If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
5~JESUS proved that God the Father is the only True God.
John 17:3 KJV
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Re: JESUS CHRIST Our Lord Has A God Over Him. by cosiocan(m): 10:09am On May 22, 2017
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Have You Noticed A High Percentage Of Twin Birth This Year? / Jerusalem The Eternal Capital Of The Jews:the Muslim Claim To Jerusalem(photos) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(thur. 10/08/2017) Spiritual Armour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.