Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Review: Kiss Daniel – Sofa - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Review: Kiss Daniel – Sofa (769 Views)

Download Instrumental: Kiss Daniel – Sofa / Download Instrumental: Kiss Daniel - Sofa / Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review: Kiss Daniel – Sofa by RedwineMusic: 10:13am On May 22, 2017
INTRODUCTION: The sounds that start this song makes you wonder if Kiss Daniel wrote Sofa while he was playing the classic game – Pacman, maybe on his sofa? *shrugs* Or is that the producer’s work? The intro sound effects of the song just sound like something out of a video game. Is that a bad thing? Not really, it sort of appeals to you in a comical manner… well, until the song gets serious.

So Kiss Daniel of G-Worldwide Entertainment comes through with another love song that I’m sure he hopes his fans will enjoy… I present to you, SOFA!

GENRE, MELODY AND RHYTHM

Kiss Daniel decides to get his smooth voice all over this one in a bit of a reggae style, and it worked. I could not help but notice Gyptian’s Hold Yuh in there somewhere though.

Sofa moves you to get on your feet. Tune and tempo are married nicely to each other.

INSTRUMENTALS AND DIGITAL EFFECTS (BEATS)

This is the most exciting part of the song! The beat on Sofa is thrilling, so many twists and turns with the drums and percussion and all the effects! It’s not a very straight-forward beat, and it gets a little more upbeat somewhere in-between.
read more:

www.redwinemusic.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Kao Denero - Man Of The Hour Ft Cindy Sanyu / [music] Yinnks - Smoke Igbo / Register For Musical Instruments Training Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.