Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Opportunity Specifically For A Fresh Graduate To Manage And Own A Bakery - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Opportunity Specifically For A Fresh Graduate To Manage And Own A Bakery (501 Views)

Which State Is Best For An Agricultural Graduate To Serve? / The Nysc Chronicle Of A Fresh Abuja Slay Queen / Why Do You Need To Open A Fresh Bank Account At The Camp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity Specifically For A Fresh Graduate To Manage And Own A Bakery by 4tunebest(f): 1:21pm On May 22, 2017
Good day NYSClanders.

I am Fortune Best, the executive director of Nutrient Rich Foods and Beverages. I am a Food processing consultant, Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor(ISO 22000:2005), Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor (ISO 9001:2008 + ISO 9001:2015), Root Cause Analyst; I hold other advanced academic & professional qualifications which I wouldn't want to bore you with.

Based on logistics, our company is running an Entrepreneurship Program which is a 3-week intensive theoretical and practical training on how you can be financially independent by processing what we all can not do without -food.

We are not training you to set up mushroom food companies with mediocre products, but a standard company and products that will stand the test of time when the right strategy is used for procurement, packaging, labelling and effective distribution mechanisms. We challenge our students to think big and 'out of the box's in the commercial processing of these products. Please don't bother to register if you cannot accept this challenge.

I can't detail all you would learn here but you will learn about critical control points and quality control measures from procurement to distribution for 10 different fast moving food products which are all natural, devoid of artificial additives, and enriched with vitamins and minerals. Some of these include:

Date-fruit sweetened breakfast cereals for diabetic patients (no need to add sugar );
Commercial bread making(chocolate bread,fruit bread);
Customizing fresh juice & soymilk for clients' events;
Pounded yam flour;
Tomato paste & powder;
Iron fortified cereal for babies;
Chocolate cookies,
Quick Cook beans(which cooks in 15 minutes),
etc.

Our programs use a structured curricular & upon successful completion of course, a certificate will be issued.

The next module runs from starts on Tuesday, 30th May,2017.
Venues: Mowe, Ogun State and Ikotun, Lagos.
Time: 9a.m-2pm, Mondays to Fridays.

The Executive class holds on Saturdays only, 8am-4pm.

Fee is 50,000 Naira (Fifty thousand Naira).

For more information, send mail to : nutrientrichfoods.ng@gmail.com or call:07062160601.
Re: Opportunity Specifically For A Fresh Graduate To Manage And Own A Bakery by Homoviator: 2:33pm On May 22, 2017
This is very cool. But considering your target is to help fresh graduates, I think the fee is worth the training but might not be affordable to corps members. Again, is there any arrangement for accommodation for those not staying within the venue? Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Help Jigawa Prospective Corps Members / Lagos To Rivers / How To Make Quick Cash Even If Are Dead Broke Presently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.