Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Ashawo Oshi!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ashawo Oshi!!! (1669 Views)

The 10 Types Of Ashawo !!! (2) (3) (4)

Ashawo Oshi!!! by lanya: 1:41pm On May 22, 2017
y, this is the funniest thing I’ve seen in a while. The rate at which women get called ashawo is alarming. For those that don’t know ashawo means prostitute and in my dear country, it is used whenever a woman acts against other people’s standards or whatever.

I got called ashawo recently by a bus conductor because I gave it back to him when he was being rude simply because I told him I was getting close to my bus stop at which he proceeded to tell me to move to the front because they didn’t want to stop there. I asked him if he wanted me to come sit on his head as there was no space in the front he was yelling at me to move to. Before I knew it, I heard “all these small girls that are fucking married men”. Just like that. With my whole Nysc uniform I was wearing. I told him at least I’m not like his wife that’s still fucking richer married men and he can go on saying whatever because that’s the only thing men would always use to insult women. That was the end of that.

I think I can try to add to this list :

Live alone, Ashawo

Fix your nails and lashes steady, ashawo

Don’t respond to “eeeeees, sister, ...read more @https://olliealley./2016/10/09/ashawo-oshi/

Chinese Companies Get Record-breaking $5.8 Billion Nigeria Power Project / Asup Strike / Why The Rich Cannot Sleep

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5