Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

[airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! (6996 Views)

A Big One For Airtel Users!!! / Get 1GB FREE Airtel Users Only / Airtel Users Join In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by saladel(m): 8:20am On May 23, 2017
that's trash, why didn't they say so. etisalat social works with every social app. wetin I wan do wey I go use 1gb For whatsapp and Facebook?!
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by branhampaul: 8:48am On May 23, 2017
saladel:
that's trash, why didn't they say so. etisalat social works with every social app. wetin I wan do wey I go use 1gb For whatsapp and Facebook?!
operamini, downloading involved.
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by tspouse(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2017
InstaParrot:
..Evening Guys

This thread was Created For Airtel Users Only!!
Lets Discuss Only Airtel Related Packages..
+Have any Complains +Need To Know Something..

Lets get this Started..
I am An Airtel Sales official..
I need best plan for my bold 5
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by mrww(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUUxKTYllcE/
Just click and like this picture on Instagram
#much love
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by InstaParrot(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2017
angels09:
angry
Wehdon with your unupgradeable network....why is airtel Nigeria not yet on 4G like other countries where airtel exists?

Still been WorkeD Upon
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by InstaParrot(m): 10:56am On May 23, 2017
tspouse:
I need best plan for my bold 5
State Your Amount
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by tspouse(m): 12:34pm On May 23, 2017
InstaParrot:

State Your Amount
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by kadunaspecial: 1:00pm On May 23, 2017
Skmoda360:

you lie like lie mohammed.......cuz with one bar on my phone and h+ i do surf anyhow....
Where i reside is different from where u re,so speak for yourself and dn't ever call me a liar
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by tspouse(m): 1:20pm On May 23, 2017
Simonrom:
I love airtel. In my area, I download on the average of 2mb/s. And the opera mini plan which goes for N300 is superb. At least, I watch videos on facebook, download videos and pix on WhatsApp anyhow I like and browse on opera mini too maintaining my main plan for gAPPs and probably youtube
wats d code pls
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by davirossi(m): 2:02pm On May 23, 2017
Fulanto:

it only work for Whatsapp and Fb... not all social apps.
drop the code
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by salesforce: 2:44pm On May 23, 2017
Hmmm
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by Skmoda360(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2017
kadunaspecial:

Where i reside is different from where u re,so speak for yourself and dn't ever call me a liar
so if i call you again what will you do marafuckah....go and tell o'seun bunukun.....
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 23, 2017
tspouse:
wats d code pls

*688#
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by joey150(m): 4:32pm On May 23, 2017
Simonrom:
I love airtel. In my area, I download on the average of 2mb/s. And the opera mini plan which goes for N300 is superb. At least, I watch videos on facebook, download videos and pix on WhatsApp anyhow I like and browse on opera mini too maintaining my main plan for gAPPs and probably youtube
you can have a main plan and still have the whatsapp simultaneously?
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by Hallenjay: 5:17pm On May 23, 2017
abumeinben:

Mine's 50GB/s sef.

Oh, I downloaded the cosmos yesterday.
how do o do ds
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by Nastydroid(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2017
InstaParrot:
..Evening Guys

+Have any Complains +Need To Know Something..

Lets get this Started..
what is the cheapest call tarriff plan and how to migrate to it
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 23, 2017
joey150:
you can have a main plan and still have the whatsapp simultaneously?

Yes. I can have both a main plan and an opera mini plan. The fascinating thing about the combo is that the data will be charged with respect to the app you are using.

For example, when on opera mini, Facebook and/or WhatsApp, you will always be charged from the mini plan but other apps will be charger from the main data.

To subscribe, simply dial *688# and select any option relative to your pocket.

N100 for 100MB
N200 for 200MB
N300 for 1024MB

1 Like

Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by theNOISEmaker: 6:32pm On May 23, 2017
branhampaul:
i love airtel, its better than empty hen. airtel gives me 1gig for #300 i.e social bundle for opera and whatsapp.
code pls
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by branhampaul: 8:22pm On May 23, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
code pls
*141#. then find and click social bundle
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by TechPanda(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2017
Techpaded:
Airtel 300# unlimited social bundle is a good substitute for the increased price of MTN's WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, 2go (Goodybag)

http://www.techpaded.com.ng/2017/05/sad-news-mtn-increases-price-of-all.html

Mr. Techpaded, I greet you.

Me am not doing airtel social again oh, what is the use of a bundle when it can open operamini and i cant download?

I'm currently using the social level and uc browser doesn't even load, strictly social network only.
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by Fulanto(m): 1:31pm On May 25, 2017
davirossi:
drop the code
*141# buy data plan, social, unlimited 300naira.
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 25, 2017
branhampaul:
i love airtel, its better than empty hen. airtel gives me 1gig for #300 i.e social bundle for opera and whatsapp.

Please does it works on pc??
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by Obagoblog(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2017
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by branhampaul: 10:32pm On May 25, 2017
Vianaija:

Please does it works on pc??
it should asfar its opera.

1 Like

Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by henrycantona(m): 12:35am On May 26, 2017
InstaParrot:
..Evening Guys

+Have any Complains
+Need To Know Something..

Lets get this Started..

is airtel midnight plan still working so I can't download anymore with it oooh
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by padi94(m): 4:03am On May 26, 2017
i think say na cheat sef
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by LilSmith55(m): 7:33am On May 26, 2017
Airtel Is The Best Joor. I Was Using Glo Network Before Because Of Their Data, Then One Morning I Was On Bike Trying To Change My Sim Card And The Glo Sim Jst Flew Away... With Data Of Over 2gig, It Pain Me A Litu Bit... Thats When I Knew About Airtel 1k For 3Gig Data On Blackberry I Subscribe To It And Try To Download A File Of 8mb I Click Download And Went To Check My Downloading List But Cudnt Find It There... I Try It Again And D Same Thing, I Click On About 10 Different File, But Didnt Appear On My Downloading List, Didnt I Knw Dat The File Hav Alredy Downloaded, Very Fast Network, Not Glo That Will Download 1mb Data For 2min, Since Then I Download About 5movie Within 20min...

1 Like

Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by koxyz: 7:51am On May 26, 2017
LilSmith55:
Airtel Is The Best Joor. I Was Using Glo Network Before Because Of Their Data, Then One Morning I Was On Bike Trying To Change My Sim Card And The Glo Sim Jst Flew Away... With Data Of Over 2gig, It Pain Me A Litu Bit... Thats When I Knew About Airtel 1k For 3Gig Data On Blackberry I Subscribe To It And Try To Download A File Of 8mb I Click Download And Went To Check My Downloading List But Cudnt Find It There... I Try It Again And D Same Thing, I Click On About 10 Different File, But Didnt Appear On My Downloading List, Didnt I Knw Dat The File Hav Alredy Downloaded, Very Fast Network, Not Glo That Will Download 1mb Data For 2min, Since Then I Download About 5movie Within 20min...

Movies ke,akika

1 Like

Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by Nobody: 10:38am On May 26, 2017
Fulanto:

it only work for Whatsapp and Fb...
not all social apps.
It works for opera mini and I can also from xvideos
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by daveson2020(m): 1:17pm On May 26, 2017
Airtel is cheaper but their network is poorest
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by digitalT(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2017
falcon01:
all phones but maybe not all sims

Does it last very well or do they deduct ot arbitrarily like they always do?
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by Philmathew(m): 4:05pm On May 26, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Send Message On My Mtn / How Does One Root A Techno Android Phone? (D3) / Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.