Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

[airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! (7013 Views)

A Big One For Airtel Users!!! / Get 1GB FREE Airtel Users Only / Airtel Users Join In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by Folarinibrahim1(m): 10:30pm On May 26, 2017
Fulanto:

it only work for Whatsapp and Fb... not all social apps.
do download large files with it?
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by jmichlins(m): 10:37pm On May 26, 2017
kadunaspecial:
For the past two weeks airtel network sucks in my area my data will expire and i still have 3gig unused data.it takes forever to load a page.
please can you share the data so I can exhaust it
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by matthew41(m): 11:07pm On May 26, 2017
hello, FUNAAB community have no been enjoying your service at all we need more masts around
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by falcon01: 4:22am On May 27, 2017
digitalT:

Does it last very well or do they deduct ot arbitrarily like they always do?
it last very well
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by kio052001(m): 11:40am On May 27, 2017
I stay in Ketu and I use Airtel on a plan of Smart talk 2.0 which is 11k/s after the #5 charge per day of call, I use the Airtel 2g, 6gb for #500 for 25days which covers all my activities on the internet and the #300 for 1gb, for WhatsApp only, because of areas​ without Airtel 2g support. sorry I didn't install Facebook, BBM, Opera mini
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by CLASSMAN: 12:13pm On May 27, 2017
My line is on cug and I am being placed on expensive tariff plan , is there any solution to it , because of that I use my line for receiving alone and call cug lines is there any solution?
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by Zither(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2017
Has anyone noticed the fact that airtel's data drains very fast....like really fast? Since discovering this I have returned to MTN. Lasts longer.

1 Like

Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by branhampaul: 7:45pm On May 27, 2017
Zither:
Has anyone noticed the fact that airtel's data drains very fast....like really fast? Since discovering this I have returned to MTN. Lasts longer.
I think this an irony..
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by shedy03(m): 9:32pm On May 27, 2017
the double data thing must be a scam. I got this message
"Unbeatable Offer! Get 1.8GB for only N500 or 3.75GB for N1000. Dial *144# to activate NOW and enjoy this offer everyday for 6 months."
I dialled the *144#, but it directed me to dial *141# to buy data. I did, but the data plan I subscribed for is not doubled.
has any user here succeeded in getting the double data?
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by pistero(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2017
I am trying to dial *144# for the Airtel double offer but the code doesn't seem to be working.
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by Capableben(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2017
InstaParrot:
..Evening Guys

This thread was Created For Airtel Users Only!!

Lets Discuss Only Airtel Related Packages..

+Have any Complains
+Need To Know Something..

Lets get this Started..

I am An Airtel Sales official..
j Two weeks ago i subscribed to airtel weekly data, 500MB. I used it for two hours and the connection just seized. There was network, 3G network and the network bar indicated the network was strong but i couldnt access the internet.
I switched off my data and put it on again to no avail. To cut the storg short, i called 111 and spoke to them like 8 different people that promised it would work after i switch of my phone but it didnt.
I had no choice than to switch to MTN, that was how i lost over 500MB of data. What do you think the issue is
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by shedy03(m): 11:12pm On May 27, 2017
pistero:
I am trying to dial *144# for the Airtel double offer but the code doesn't seem to be working.
don't mind this scam of a network.
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by shedy03(m): 11:14pm On May 27, 2017
Capableben:
j Two weeks ago i subscribed to airtel weekly data, 500MB. I used it for two hours and the connection just seized. There was network, 3G network and the network bar indicated the network was strong but i couldnt access the internet.
I switched off my data and put it on again to no avail. To cut the storg short, i called 111 and spoke to them like 8 different people that promised it would work after i switch of my phone but it didnt.
I had no choice than to switch to MTN, that was how i lost over 500MB of data. What do you think the issue is
that's a terrible experience. sorry.
Re: [airtel] Airtel Users, Come In Here!! by Capableben(m): 11:23pm On May 27, 2017
shedy03:

that's a terrible experience. sorry.
yep, thanks. I still use MTN but i prefer airtel because it is stronger in my location.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help On Zain Internet Line / How To Activate Whatsapp Call / Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.