Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) (42002 Views)

Huge Monitor Lizard Killed For Pepper Soup (Photos) / ButterCream Floral Cakes That Look Too Beautiful To Eat (photos) / The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway (2) (3) (4)

Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by Authoreety: 9:36pm On May 22, 2017
Guys above me already jealous of d umbrella

OK o
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 22, 2017
let the poor thing grow na
nairalandefcc20:
remove that umbrella my friend and let the elders see what's cooking
let the poor thing grow na.....na wa o
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by banmee(m): 9:37pm On May 22, 2017
legendary16:
Awòn òni ijé ku jé.

Won le je eyan. Ebi o da oooo.

Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by iraborosasu: 9:37pm On May 22, 2017
Snake Threads always making FP. Nairaland sef

Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by Rilwayne001: 9:38pm On May 22, 2017
realestniggah:
Lalasticala family members grin

Hehehe grin
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 22, 2017
Lala right now...

Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 22, 2017
emeijeh:

Try it and come and testify here grin

I will NEVER EVER eat snake or cook with a pot used in cooking one. It looks horrible. My family do not and will never eat that.

Tufiakwa.

Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by Arsenalholic1: 9:42pm On May 22, 2017
emeijeh:

Try it and come and testify here grin
Lol. Hell will freeze over before that happens grin
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by Codes151(m): 9:48pm On May 22, 2017
She eats snake? No wonder lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by toseen7: 9:55pm On May 22, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hmmm, now wao, snake delicacies seems to be in vogue now, l hate snakes and can't imagine myself eating it, the sight of a snake sends goose bumps all over me, for those who eat snakes, how does it taste, like chicken, fish or beefsad
More like a chicken cool
But too many bones to pick undecided

Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:57pm On May 22, 2017
Remove that umbrella jooor and let me see the snake meat very well
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:59pm On May 22, 2017
toseen7:

More like a chicken cool
But many bones to pick undecided
Ok, thanks, l rather stick to my skinless chicken, Turkey, Lamb, goat meat, cow meat, bush meat, fishes of different varieties wink

Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by Tecno66: 10:02pm On May 22, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
It was fun at the village in Delta state, my friend 'Irene" uncle killed a snake for her to eat. according to Irene she told me she enjoyed the meat so much.

Uncle Lala Happy Monday to you and the family.
when snake begin pursue una for dream una go dey cry for help to nairaland forum.
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by NeeKlaus: 10:04pm On May 22, 2017
Freiden:

Entrance dey there?
Bros, e be like sey entrance dey o... a very promising entrance. cheesy
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by colossus91(m): 10:05pm On May 22, 2017
NeeKlaus:
If you are more interested in the position of that Umbrella in the last two pictures, raise your hands abeg. grin
me too ooh its rainy u know....grin
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 22, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Bros, e be like sey entrance dey o... a very promising entrance. cheesy

How much b gate fee....I'm interested
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by toseen7: 10:10pm On May 22, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Ok, thanks, l rather stick to my skinless chicken, Turkey, Lamb, goat meat, cow meat, bush meat, fishes of different varieties wink
You can try it someday, your story will change for good... wink
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:12pm On May 22, 2017
toseen7:
You can try it someday, your story will change for good... wink
Hian, never, not in this world, to eat a snake, it can never happen, l am cool with the list in my previous post, apart from snakes, l also dont eat pork, nothing to do with religious belief but that is just a personal decision from me wink
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by palz(m): 10:14pm On May 22, 2017
embarassed Chai! thank God av seen d girl's face.....even if dem dash her to me for free, I won't date her.
Cos I can't imagine how I'll kiss dat mouth she used in eating d snake....

Yack! Just spat.....

Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:19pm On May 22, 2017
Snake b like fish abi?
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by NeeKlaus: 10:19pm On May 22, 2017
Freiden:

How much b gate fee....I'm interested
Me sef nor know.. Cuz I am interested too. Let's ask the OP since it's his sister. cheesy
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 10:19pm On May 22, 2017
Everyday I am walking near a bush am looking for a snake to kill even though I don't eat snake I know lala will be happy. Wish I was staying at snake island I know it would have been easier
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by ogashman(m): 10:25pm On May 22, 2017
very soon na lalasticlala go be the only specie wey go remain
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 22, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Me sef nor know.. Cuz I am interested too.
Let's ask the OP since it's his sister. cheesy
Op....i no dey there o

Runs out of thread
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by professorchuks(m): 11:23pm On May 22, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
How do people actually eat snake? cry

But this Lala sef, him too like snake. When I arrived on this thread he was the only one viewing (+ 1 guest) and before I finished typing he has kicked the thread to FP like Ronaldinho smashing home a freekick in his heydays.

Your royal snakekiness, please accept my little offering in Indian fashion grin

Chanchad, faju and raju featurinG d 3idiots, marketed and distributed international wide by obaKason
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by nnokwa042(m): 11:54pm On May 22, 2017
merits:
and suicide bombing for 72 virgins
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On May 23, 2017
That's a viper shocked
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by tutudesz: 12:33am On May 23, 2017
Banga and snake meat? This I must try
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by villavic(m): 12:38am On May 23, 2017
NeeKlaus:
If you are more interested in the position of that Umbrella in the last two pictures, raise your hands abeg. grin

down or up
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by Nobody: 1:17am On May 23, 2017
cry there's nothing inedible in Nigeria.. Even tortoise.... But does the snake have to die.. Snakes will soon go extinct in Nigeria
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by NeeKlaus: 1:30am On May 23, 2017
villavic:

down or up
Either one, Bro. Either one.
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by Reference(m): 5:01am On May 23, 2017
Africans and food. Eating every specie into extinction, but to raise animals for food is a no, no. Too lazy to do that.

Whatever that snake feeds on is shortly going to proliferate and the outcome will become unpleasant. Leave wild animals alone.

Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) / See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today / The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw