Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Again In Port Harcourt! Father Beats Son To Death. Graphics! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Again In Port Harcourt! Father Beats Son To Death. Graphics! (827 Views)

Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) / Father Beats His Daughter For Twerking. Shares Video Online / Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again In Port Harcourt! Father Beats Son To Death. Graphics! by chrisxxx(m): 6:06pm On May 22, 2017
Richard Olunwa of Amadi-Ama in Port Harcourt beats his 6 year old son to death.

According to multiple online sources, the man accused his child of stealing N3200 on Friday night and beat him till 1am on Saturday. The little boy was found lifeless this morning after the father tried to wake him up to run an errand for his pregnant wife.

It was gathered that the boy had been maltreated by his father and step-mom since his mother left, including being starved on a daily basis.

An Instagram user, @srigeorgeom who witnessed the incident, wrote; What a cruel world. This week Tuesday, between the hours of 8 to 9 am. I saw crowd of people around my vicinity gathered this little boy, so I stopped by and inquired what happened. They told me this little boy on his way to school, stole doughnut from a shop. The people whom he stole the doughnut even gave him more of it and mineral and asked him to go. They all claimed that his father and stepmum have the habit of starving and beating him to stupor on daily basis.

I saw so many scars on his body.I took the boy to my house, interviewed him, and he told me so many things. How he has been suffering since his mother left his father. I gave him some biscuits, asked him to come and eat at my place anytime and promised to see his father this week before he left for school just to wake up this morning with shouting that his father has beaten him to death.
The little Boy MUST have been calling MUMMY MUMMY, But there was no Answer. His father has finally killed him. #Sad_Indeed
MAY HIS SOUL RIP.
As narated by a facebook user

Re: Again In Port Harcourt! Father Beats Son To Death. Graphics! by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 22, 2017
Op? Since when be this news nah E don tey like up nepa..

Re: Again In Port Harcourt! Father Beats Son To Death. Graphics! by hisgrace090: 6:15pm On May 22, 2017
Too much blood shed in river state.
Re: Again In Port Harcourt! Father Beats Son To Death. Graphics! by chrisxxx(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
Op? Since when be this news nah E don tey like up nepa..
Tuesday last week
Re: Again In Port Harcourt! Father Beats Son To Death. Graphics! by superlanny(m): 6:23pm On May 22, 2017
Depression is fast becoming a trend in our country, despite that we are all passing through it, its not an excuse to murder your own child, after they will say, its the devil. Children depend on fathers for protection , not otherwise.
Re: Again In Port Harcourt! Father Beats Son To Death. Graphics! by stambouli: 7:26pm On May 22, 2017
Which kain wahala be this

Re: Again In Port Harcourt! Father Beats Son To Death. Graphics! by Jfrankination(m): 8:17pm On May 22, 2017
next

(1) (Reply)

Killing The Igbos Will Guarantee A Better Nigeria - Facebook User From North / Full Story Of The Most Dreaded Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini / Just In!! Efe Arrested At Indian Airport For Black Dollar Scam (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.