Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Please I Want To Start Building 5 Bedroom Bungalow In My Village - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please I Want To Start Building 5 Bedroom Bungalow In My Village (1542 Views)

Building 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Start Building Your House,build Cheaply Lagos/abuja/ibadan/delta / Buy And Start Building At KHL Gardens Behind Shoprite, Sangotedo, Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Start Building 5 Bedroom Bungalow In My Village by schweinsteiger: 6:12pm On May 22, 2017
Please i want to start building 5 bedroom bungalow in my village in 2 or 3 months time by God's grace, what should i know, pls experts help me...

5 Bedroom (Contain 2 masters bedroom)

1 palour

1 dining room

1 store room

The house will be so modern no Zinc, what's the advantage and disadvantages of house with zinc and no zinc.... pls i realy need some help here, see the perfect example of the kind i need in the attachment

i heard roofing a house cost almost 1.5m so for that i would go without roofing, still looks more futuristic, before Nigerians will starting building such house, it will take around 10 - 15 years to come...

Re: Please I Want To Start Building 5 Bedroom Bungalow In My Village by opalu: 8:11pm On May 22, 2017
We are always ready to build for you whenever you want to start.
Re: Please I Want To Start Building 5 Bedroom Bungalow In My Village by schweinsteiger: 8:52pm On May 22, 2017
opalu:
whats the estimation, zinc and no zinc merit and demerit?
Re: Please I Want To Start Building 5 Bedroom Bungalow In My Village by Shilla92: 7:51am On May 23, 2017
opalu:
Can I know the rough estimate of how much that can build a 4 bedroom bungalow in d village.
Re: Please I Want To Start Building 5 Bedroom Bungalow In My Village by Everblazinggg(f): 11:44am On May 23, 2017
Pls, were are the gurus in this section...am interested in this type of modern bungalow without roof. Any demerit?
Re: Please I Want To Start Building 5 Bedroom Bungalow In My Village by schweinsteiger: 3:32pm On May 23, 2017
Everblazinggg:
Pls, were are the gurus in this section...am interested in this type of modern bungalow without roof. Any demerit?
Omo none won help, i just hope one person drop by...
Re: Please I Want To Start Building 5 Bedroom Bungalow In My Village by pato405(m): 4:14pm On May 23, 2017
Nice concept OP, I'm not a builder/Engineer, but have you spared a thought that the cost of reinforced concrete (decking) as roof could outweigh the cost of doing a modern zinc roof?

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Start Building 5 Bedroom Bungalow In My Village by schweinsteiger: 5:22pm On May 23, 2017
pato405:
Nice concept OP, I'm not a builder/Engineer, but have you spared a thought that the cost of reinforced concrete (decking) as roof could outweigh the cost of doing a modern zinc roof?

Please rephrase

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Start Building 5 Bedroom Bungalow In My Village by unipol(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2017
This is a good topic but unfortunately we will not see the building gurus here simple because this is too modern for them to explain. But op, I am afraid the decking and reinforcement will cost more than the modern roofing.

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Start Building 5 Bedroom Bungalow In My Village by schweinsteiger: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2019
Everblazinggg:

Did you get any feedback?

(1) (Reply)

Land With 3 Bedroom Foundation At Ajibawo Atan For Sale / / For Your Carport And Danpalon Shade structure Contact us (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.