Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids (22295 Views)

Blogger, Tatafonaija Feeds 1000 Kids In Abuja To Mark Christmas / Lady Feeds Hungry Residents In Lagos For Free (Photos) / Quality Packaging For Your Rice,flour,animal Feeds,garri,fertilizer,cement Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by joenor(m): 12:22pm On May 23, 2017
Nice one smiley
Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by madridguy(m): 12:22pm On May 23, 2017
Wow, this is really wonderful. You've done well my beautiful wife. May Allah SWT accept your gesture as an act of Ibadah and replenish your pocket abundantly.

Muaaaaaaaaaaaa

3 Likes

Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 23, 2017
I know that guy on green T-shirt grin cheesy

amimat508 well done.
Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by Cornerstone001: 12:25pm On May 23, 2017
Aminloaded.com

Nice one there.
More power to your elbow

2 Likes

Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by gberra: 12:25pm On May 23, 2017
Aminat, Allah is your sufficiency. Please Ma do not forget we the Igbo Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by Funjosh(m): 12:25pm On May 23, 2017
ebby9z:

While I laud the initiative, I see it as mere surface scratching, except they plan to be feeding them everyday. Why feed them today, get media attention and leave them at the mercy of hunger later. Would have preferred an educational programme or product that the kids can continue using.

Yea you are right but if truelly you knows Amiloaded well and follows her blogs, you will know that she does alot for kids cool

2 Likes

Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by gberra: 12:25pm On May 23, 2017
Amina, Allah is your sufficiency. Please Ma do not forget we the Igbo Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by olowookerekemi(f): 12:25pm On May 23, 2017
Tnk u xo much aunty aminat

2 Likes

Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by prinsam30: 12:26pm On May 23, 2017
grayht:
God bless u Amina...

e remain seun of Nairaland..

and who told you Seun hasn't done more than that? grow up man

1 Like

Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by kevoh(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2017
anochuko01:
a pastor gave out over 20milion yesterday and we were here shouting PUBLICITY STUNT!
What do we call this now pls?
Slaying. This is what slay queens should be about grin grin
Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by akanbiaa(m): 12:27pm On May 23, 2017
Aminat508:

http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/05/amiloaded-feeds-1000-osun-street-kids.html
1000 ke grin Aminat you dey look for Political Appointment ni?
Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by dreamangel: 12:29pm On May 23, 2017
Thank you Amina. May God replenish you Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by gberra: 12:32pm On May 23, 2017
Evablizin:
Blessed z d one dt giveth,u r blessed dear
Eva, Come to daddy.
Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by jjjjj2017: 12:51pm On May 23, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Aminat508 and stomach infrastructure.....

grin grin grin
Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by jjjjj2017: 12:53pm On May 23, 2017
fuke:
He wan do politics
maybe but have you ever asked yourself how those who are into NGO humanitarian services makes their money? Be informed that she also made her money as she distributes those foods items/cooked food.
Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by zodd(m): 12:58pm On May 23, 2017
You just had to give them placards - da'fuq is "Thank you for feeding me"

I'm surprised you didn't call for a press-conference... nonsense.

This is really sad, using little innocent children for cheap publicity; you are the only one benefiting from this charade.

You should have handed them "I'm still Alive because of Amiloaded" shirts... mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by AuroraB(f): 1:05pm On May 23, 2017
Dare you call them 'street kids' after giving them a free meal shocked
You need an editor asap sad

1 Like

Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by Habeyy(m): 1:07pm On May 23, 2017
agarawu23:
Nice one.

they should be trained how to fish instead............; that meal is just for a day or Two and their situation/condition remains the same.

Modified:

Maybe I will stop getting mentions after reading the above quote.

For thoso telling me to do my own, even if I will, I won't set cameras there and make it public.
thank you my bro, it must be said that she meant well but we need to learn to give without wanting something in return.. .i commend"AMiloaded" once more.. But I feel it isn't cool with the camera. .u shouldn't be the one to blow you trumpet

1 Like

Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by phemmyfour: 1:08pm On May 23, 2017
agarawu23:
Nice one.

they should be trained how to fish instead............; that meal is just for a day or Two and their situation/condition remains the same.

Modified:

Maybe I will stop getting mentions after reading the above quote.

For thoso telling me to do my own, even if I will, I won't set cameras there and make it public.
children to fish for themselves.... You well so

1 Like

Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by Evablizin(f): 1:12pm On May 23, 2017
Daddy i'yam coming
gberra:
Eva, Come to daddy.

2 Likes

Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by phemmyfour: 1:13pm On May 23, 2017
AuroraB:
Dare you call them 'street kids' after giving them a free meal shocked
You need an editor asap sad
Are they not from the street.

Are they not less privilege? Abeg park well

1 Like

Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by AuroraB(f): 1:15pm On May 23, 2017
agarawu23:

Even if I will "water" , I won't do it publicly.
Pay them no attention. If every giver would take pictures of him giving, there would be more cases of depression and suicide angry. The heck is 'thank you for feeding us' Chineeeekem! My heart bleeds angry
Nigeria yi sha embarassed

1 Like

Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by onajo2000(m): 1:17pm On May 23, 2017
olasaad:
good one Aminah. But when are you feeding nairalander

how do you know if na amina or aminu?
Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by kayo80(m): 1:17pm On May 23, 2017
grayht:
God bless u Amina...

e remain seun of Nairaland..

Abi o! The guy just dey chop alone all these years.
Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by joey150(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2017
Are you going to feed them for only one day?? Wont they need to eat again the next day? Are you feeding them continuously? I doubt...

However you look at it...feeding a man today and giving him no means of food tomorrow is tantamount to pouring water in a basket.

It is a good initiative.... But a tree cannot make a forest.

Your gesture is well appreciated.

Next time look to give them books or infrastructure or health care. Someting longterm, not food.

2 Likes

Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by Explorers(m): 1:23pm On May 23, 2017
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by phemmyfour: 1:23pm On May 23, 2017
ebby9z:

While I laud the initiative, I see it as mere surface scratching, except they plan to be feeding them everyday. Why feed them today, get media attention and leave them at the mercy of hunger later. Would have preferred an educational programme or product that the kids can continue using.
Let everybody contributes their quota.

Who told you another outfit won't take it from there.

What you don't understand is that people need evidence before they can support your educational programme financially. Nobody will put their money down to support any NGO without proof
Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by jjjjj2017: 1:25pm On May 23, 2017
joey150:
Are you going to feed them for only one day?? Wont they need to eat again the next day? Are you feeding them continuously? I doubt...

However you look at it...feeding a man today and giving him no means of food tomorrow is tantamount to pouring water in a basket.

It is a good initiative.... But a tree cannot make a forest.

Your gesture is well appreciated.

Next time look to give them books or infrastructure or health care. Someting longterm, not food.
You are right but I doubt shes capable of doing that for now. I'm not a fan of stomach infrastructure
Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by Aminat508(f): 1:28pm On May 23, 2017
phemmyfour:

Let everybody contributes their quota.

Who told you another outfit won't take it from there.

What you don't understand is that people need evidence before they can support your educational programme financially. Nobody will put their money down to support any NGO without proof

@ bolded, May God bless you!!
Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by joey150(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2017
jjjjj2017:

You are right but I doubt shes capable of doing that for now. I'm not a fan of stomach infrastructure

Well if she found some NGO's and reached out to some kind people she might have upped her funds and did something better..

Am just putting it out there so she thinks in this direction next time.
Re: Amiloaded Feeds 1000 Osun Street Kids by loomer: 1:29pm On May 23, 2017
agarawu23:
what are u saying?

These kids are top young to learn technical skills
Come to technical schools in Lagos and see for yourself.

Its too early, can't drag issues. sad angry

And with the technical sch, what has the country got to show for it.

Oga, u can't tell me say from that age people supos don dey learn skills other than recreational arts and sports.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On Imported ‘india Garri’: Health Minister Now Aware & Taken Actions / Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice / Over 70% Nigerian Foods Rejected Abroad - NAFDAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.