Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Nigerian Adsense Account With $0.01 For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Adsense Account With $0.01 For Sale (929 Views)

Web Hosting Now $0.01 Only! / Web Hosting Now $0.01 Only! / Hostgator 1 Cent Coupon: How To Get $0.01 Webhosting [less Than 5 Naira] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Adsense Account With $0.01 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 9:16pm On May 22, 2017
Hello Guys

I have a Nigerian Adsense Account for sale
The Adsense Account contains 0.01 dollars

Buying the Adsense account gives you a chance to post for one week free in a group of over 10,000 members. (great for blog traffic)..

You have a one month guarantee to use the Adsense account

You can view this link where I sold an account before to see that I am genuine https://www.nairaland.com/3797277/nigerian-adsense-account-12-sale

Asking Price is N50,000

cc: lola024 olayiwolar1 MEILYN

See Evidence Below (photos)

If you are interested... Lets do the business here on nairaland so that everyone can see
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $0.01 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2017

Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $0.01 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2017

Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $0.01 For Sale by MEILYN(m): 11:38pm On May 22, 2017
I bought an account here recently and the seller can attest to you that I am a serious buyer.

How old is the adsense? I hope it's not admob?

Please is it verified? If no, then let me buy it 30k instead.

From what I am seeing, it's not verified..
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $0.01 For Sale by MEILYN(m): 11:40pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $0.01 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 11:48pm On May 22, 2017
MEILYN:
I bought an account here recently and the seller can attest to you that I am a serious buyer.

Okay... I understand your concerns, The fact that it is not verified does not reduce the value of the account... because once you reach the $10 you can get the pin to your address.. I have sold un-verified accounts for 45k before... although it took sometime..

but you have your one month guarantee... within that one month you are guaranteed to have your money back after I do a thorough investigation on why the account was banned... So there is no reason to fear..

The Account as you see above is stated at 50k... But I am willing to give you for 40k...

The ball is in your court
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $0.01 For Sale by MEILYN(m): 11:52pm On May 22, 2017
Essentials1:

Okay... I understand your concerns, The fact that it is not verified does not reduce the value of the account... because once you reach the $10 you can get the pin to your address.. I have sold un-verified accounts for 45k before... although it took sometime..

but you have your one month guarantee... within that one month you are guaranteed to have your money back after I do a thorough investigation on why the account was banned... So there is no reason to fear..

The Account as you see above is stated at 50k... But I am willing to give you for 40k...

The ball is in your court
How old is the account bro?
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $0.01 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 11:58pm On May 22, 2017
MEILYN:

Almost a month old
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $0.01 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2017
MEILYN:
??
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $0.01 For Sale by mikoli: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
MEILYN:

i have a n italian verified adsense account for sale... whatsapp 08030631432
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $0.01 For Sale by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
MEILYN:
I have verified UK Adsense account with 45 pounds for sale at the rate of 30k bro

(1) (Reply)

I will Set Your Blog And Ur Adsense Wil Be Approved Within 4days / Introducing HTTP Organization: Developer, Programmer Come In / Get Your Choice Custom .com Domain At N1,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.