Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

JAMB Set To Watch CCTV Records Video To Uncover Candidates Who Score High Mark - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Set To Watch CCTV Records Video To Uncover Candidates Who Score High Mark (935 Views)

JAMB Set To Revalidate Biometrics Of Candidates Over Last 10 Years / Rocksolid Strategies For Scoring Very High Mark In Sat / 10 Secrets In Reading For Jamb To Score High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Set To Watch CCTV Records Video To Uncover Candidates Who Score High Mark by fineyemi(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2017
Some people wont like this new development as JAMB made a big decision to watch Circuit Camera Televisions (CCTVs) of just concluded Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination to uncover the truth behind candidates scoring high mark. e.g 378

JAMB Head of Media and Information, Dr Fabian Benjamin, in a statement on Sunday, expressed confidence that such would enable it to detect where there were actually examination malpractices.

Those who know they were involved in any acts inimical to our examination ethics should not celebrate as their inglorious days of punishment will soon surface”, he said.

“Again, we want to seize this opportunity to debunk messages being circulated by those who do not wish our education well that the Senate has passed a bill urging the board to add extra 40 marks to candidates.

“There is no bill anywhere, not even a motion has been tabled before the two chambers of the National Assembly on the board’s 2017 UTME performance.

The board wants to state for the umpteenth time that our examination is not a ‘fail pass’ examination; it is a selection examination, so, it can never be said that there is mass failure.

“It will be absolutely wrong for mischief makers to begin to analyse an examination that has just been concluded without even looking at the overall result.

We urge candidates to disregard all funny connotations online on their results as the board will not contemplate doing all that is being speculated as that will negate the ethics of an examination body as critical as JAMB”, he said.

Benjamin hinted that the board’s major concern had always been to ensure that cheating during and after examination were reduced to zero level, and this, he said, the board had substantially achieved.
In addition to ensure that the 2017 UTME met international best standards of transparency, the Registrar had constituted a taskforce with the mandate to examine the entire conduct of the examination

He said the taskforce is also expected to investigate malpractice cases and recommend likely sanctions in accordance with the provisions of the Examination Malpractice Act.

Furthermore “One of the likely benefits of this taskforce which has renowned scholars and management staff is to ensure that it identified challenges to be addressed so that they don’t occur subsequently.

In conclusion “The board is determined to ensure equity and fairness to all candidates and will not hesitate to allow the weight of the law to deal with whoever is involved in any infraction,’’ the JAMB official added.

Source: https://www.guru9ja.net/jamb-watch-cctv-records-video-uncover-candidates-score-high-mark/

Re: JAMB Set To Watch CCTV Records Video To Uncover Candidates Who Score High Mark by Cameleon72(f): 9:44pm On May 22, 2017
Most candidate have not uet seen thier results what the solution
Re: JAMB Set To Watch CCTV Records Video To Uncover Candidates Who Score High Mark by holywahala19(m): 9:52pm On May 22, 2017
bleeps jamb. useless body.

I'm very rich my people. Trafford, UK. Bentley 2030 model.

ama a big boyyyyyyyyy
Re: JAMB Set To Watch CCTV Records Video To Uncover Candidates Who Score High Mark by branhampaul: 7:49am On May 23, 2017
but no CCTV in my centre.
Re: JAMB Set To Watch CCTV Records Video To Uncover Candidates Who Score High Mark by Fuckallmods: 7:53am On May 23, 2017
holywahala19:
bleeps jamb.
useless body.

I'm very rich my people.
Trafford, UK.
Bentley 2030 model.

ama a big boyyyyyyyyy
link me to England, I want to play football. I'm serious
Re: JAMB Set To Watch CCTV Records Video To Uncover Candidates Who Score High Mark by fineyemi(m): 8:29am On May 23, 2017
grin grin. And what did you score
branhampaul:
but no CCTV in my centre.
Re: JAMB Set To Watch CCTV Records Video To Uncover Candidates Who Score High Mark by adetayo221(m): 8:45am On May 23, 2017
Guyz am yet to see my result and I wrote on thursday
Re: JAMB Set To Watch CCTV Records Video To Uncover Candidates Who Score High Mark by Fuckallmods: 10:54am On May 23, 2017
adetayo221:
congratulations
Re: JAMB Set To Watch CCTV Records Video To Uncover Candidates Who Score High Mark by seunlly(m): 11:05am On May 23, 2017
adetayo221:
let me help you check It
email me your reg no or your email address
Re: JAMB Set To Watch CCTV Records Video To Uncover Candidates Who Score High Mark by adetayo221(m): 2:51pm On May 28, 2017
Adetayoomotomiwa147@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

If You're Good In English Pls I Need Your Help / The Place Of Religion In Conflict Management, Resolution And Peace In Nigeria / Scholarship At The Institute For Humanitarian Studies And Social Dev. (IHSD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.