Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

If You're Good In English Pls I Need Your Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You're Good In English Pls I Need Your Help (933 Views)

If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! / 21 Most Commonly Confused Words In English Language. / If You're Studying Any Of These Courses You Aren't In School - NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Good In English Pls I Need Your Help by onlysex: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
good day nairalander, I'm a graduate ( which I'm not proud of due to my grammatical blunder ) I need some who could help me or someone I could always ask some questions on how to fix my grammatical errors ( only on whatsapp) ... I'll appreciate if we could chat on whatsapp and see how it goes... pls help a friend
Re: If You're Good In English Pls I Need Your Help by Muhammed028(m): 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Did you write this post yourself

Did you notice any grammatical blunder in your post

If you didn't write the post yourself. Write an essay about any topic of your choice on a paper then snap it and post here lets examine it
Re: If You're Good In English Pls I Need Your Help by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
funny you
Re: If You're Good In English Pls I Need Your Help by onlysex: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Muhammed028:
Did you write this post yourself

Did you notice any grammatical blunder in your post

If you didn't write the post yourself. Write an essay about any topic of your choice on a paper then snap it and post here lets examine it
thanks for your response, I wrote the above poo by my self, the fact is I can't really say if there is/are errors in the above poo, pls can we chat on whatsapp?
Re: If You're Good In English Pls I Need Your Help by onlysex: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
dayo2me:
funny you
I'm serious, and I'll be happy if you can be help
Re: If You're Good In English Pls I Need Your Help by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
onlysex:
I'm serious, and I'll be happy if you can be help
it's more like you are playing pranks. perhaps you want to learn how to be a creative writer, and you can do that on own by reading materials on it. to me, english language is not my mother's language so, no one should expect me to be perfect.
Re: If You're Good In English Pls I Need Your Help by Muhammed028(m): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
onlysex:
thanks for your response, I wrote the above poo by my self, the fact is I can't really say if there is/are errors in the above poo, pls can we chat on whatsapp?

Check your mail

1 Like

Re: If You're Good In English Pls I Need Your Help by onlysex: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
dayo2me:
it's more like you are playing pranks. perhaps you want to learn how to be a creative writer, and you can do that on own by reading materials on it. to me, english language is not my mother's language so, no one should expect me to be perfect.
thanks for your response.. this is not about to be a creative writer, but there are lots of gbagun in my English, as a graduate I'm ashamed of myself, my problems lies on, have, had and has the most... I just need help
Re: If You're Good In English Pls I Need Your Help by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
onlysex:
thanks for your response.. this is not about to be a creative writer, but there are lots of gbagun in my English, as a graduate I'm ashamed of myself, my problems lies on, have, had and has the most... I just need help
what makes you think you have problem with these verbs listed?

you can get over this, if you are not a lazy reader like me, just get yourself a textbook that discuss the use of english language such as dele ashade's books (a-z and A'one) Or english textbook by olatunbosun. cheer!!!
Re: If You're Good In English Pls I Need Your Help by onlysex: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
dayo2me:
what makes you think you have problem with these verbs listed?

you can get over this, if you are not a lazy reader like me, just get yourself a textbook that discuss the use of english language such as dele ashade's books (a-z and A'one) Or english textbook by olatunbosun. cheer!!!
thanks for your response, I think I need someone I could ask some questions occasionally when I have one or two problems
Re: If You're Good In English Pls I Need Your Help by harsysky(m): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
I still remember when i was like you, Op. I could hardly tell whether my written or spoken English was right. I just knew i had to get to a level where i could tell if i was right or wrong, so i embarked on the quest to perfect my grammar. I am not gonna say i am perfect, but i am improving every single day because i read every English text book i set my eyes on, and i also try to assimilate one or two from it.
Keep reading and learning. Go grab yourself"English blue grammar"
Re: If You're Good In English Pls I Need Your Help by monimekaz(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ask your question here ....has.....is a primary auxiliary verb ...it goes with 3rd person singular noun phrase(noun n pronoun ) when the event you want to talk about has been completed.....e.g OP has revealed her true identity ......have is the plural form of has....same function with the former ......e.g Nairanders have gotten your message .....had is like the past form of has literally . It is used when you want to talk about an action which has taken place before another .....e.g People had commented on this thread before I came online

1 Like

Re: If You're Good In English Pls I Need Your Help by onlysex: 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
monimekaz:
Ask your question here ....has.....is a primary auxiliary verb ...it goes with 3rd person singular noun phrase(noun n pronoun ) when the event you want to talk about has been completed.....e.g OP has revealed her true identity ......have is the plural form of has....same function with the former ......e.g Nairanders have gotten your message .....had is like the past form of has literally . It is used when you want to talk about an action which has taken place before another .....e.g People had commented on this thread before I came online
aww thank you so much for this.... pls I'll like to have you on my whatsapp Pls
Re: If You're Good In English Pls I Need Your Help by onlysex: 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
harsysky:
I still remember when i was like you, Op. I could hardly tell whether my written or spoken English was right. I just knew i had to get to a level where i could tell if i was right or wrong, so i embarked on the quest to perfect my grammar. I am not gonna say i am perfect, but i am improving every single day because i read every English text book i set my eyes on, and i also try to assimilate one or two from it.
thanks
Re: If You're Good In English Pls I Need Your Help by monimekaz(m): 12:54am On Jun 24, 2017
onlysex:
aww thank you so much for this.... pls I'll like to have you on my whatsapp Pls

Your moniker though !!
Re: If You're Good In English Pls I Need Your Help by onlysex: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2017
monimekaz:

Your moniker though !!
don't mind me lol... pls let's chat on whatsapp
Re: If You're Good In English Pls I Need Your Help by modath(f): 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
harsysky:

Nice...

(1) (Reply)

Come In And Crack The Code / *'first And Second Class Honour' : A False Educational Humour.* / URHOBO PROGRESS UNION Scholarship Grant Result For 2017 / 2018 Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.