Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (269750 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by adeodunsimilolu(f): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

You login and go to the "Print Result Slip" section. There you'll be asked to click to Continue payment. When u do that, the Remitta page will load up with an RRR code. Write down the RRR code, together with your full names and proceed to the bank, preferably Zenith (it's faster there) to pay the #1000 using a deposit slip. After payment, you return to Jamb portal and proceed with Printing of the slip, from the "Print Result Slip" page. Cheers.

Okay thanks. I appreciate
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by hardeycute(m): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
remi1444:
law I guess?
Yes
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by remi1444: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
hardeycute:
Yes
pls WhatsApp mi abeg 0 8 one one five star star star star star star star.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by WUSUAZARIAH: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
chukwukapromise:
just start from page118 backwards Read All post dere, u will see your Question Answers dere

Thanks dude i have successfully changed my course too
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by WUSUAZARIAH: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
I advise u guys make ur payment at zenithbank

Its faster dere
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by hardeycute(m): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
remi1444:
pls WhatsApp mi abeg 0 .
edit it
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by remi1444: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
hardeycute:
edit it
08115******
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ezigr8(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
successfully used phone to do my kid brother's coc today. paid tru bank

trying to do anoda and message was sent to d profile email tho without RRR CODE.

clicking d pay now option it displays a page wit reference ID and at the top is written

YOUR TRANSACTION WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL DUE TO THE FOLLOWING REASON - NO SUCH ORDER REQUEST YOUR TRANSACTION REFERENCE ID-

don't seem to understand the above
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by jojothegreat(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please guys.. After successfully charging your course.. is there any way u can get details about the information you just corrected?

Someone did mine for me and i would like to cross check please.. I only told the guy the course i wanna change to ONCE and I have this feelings he Didn't remember... please is there a way i can cross check the recently choosed course?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Engrobiorah(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
whitebeard:
what, guy see we tried as early as Monday morning to effect the change, all was smooth, but on clicking the submit bottom, we were getting error, we went on Tuesday and discovered that the continue botton on the receipt has been removed.

Is there any solution or advice for this.
Exactly my problem
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by WUSUAZARIAH: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
jojothegreat:
Please guys.. After successfully charging your course.. is there any way u can get details about the information you just corrected?

Someone did mine for me and i would like to cross check please.. I only told the guy the course i wanna change to ONCE and I have this feelings he Didn't remember... please is there a way i can cross check the recently choosed course?

If he has changed ur course, login ur profile to to registration> utme data reg> it shld show u reprint change of course slip
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by hardeycute(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
remi1444:
I mean you should remove your number for the obvious reasons
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by hardeycute(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
remi1444:
imean you should remove your number for the obvious reasons
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by jojothegreat(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
WUSUAZARIAH:

If he has changed ur course, login ur profile to to registration> utme data reg> it shld show u reprint change of course slip

I followed you directions.. buth there was no utme data reg below registration. This is what i saw

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by farouklawal4(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Pls is change of institution /course still going on
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by zainkay: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Using Debit card is Not Funny .. use Remit Abeg.
Does utme data correction covers for both coc and change of name
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by whitebeard(m): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Engrobiorah:

Exactly my problem
just coming from a CBT center, they said jamb has removed the change of course/institution platform, although other change platforms are still available.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by whitebeard(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
SouLPoison:

guy abeq drop your report
they talk say they get service issue, come back tomorrow
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by SouLPoison(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
whitebeard:
they talk say they get service issue, come back tomorrow

thanks, people plenty there?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by whitebeard(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
SouLPoison:

thanks, people plenty there?
yes but not like last time..
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by SouLPoison(m): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
whitebeard:
yes but not like last time..
aii bro u too much, buh just help me drop report when ypu you go next
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
chukwukapromise:
hehe. No mind me Jare. The COC? Prediction Should be from next week
aye thanks man
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
@chukwukapromise, has the COC form closed ?
because am so worried I went today to CBT center and was not able to generate the rrr code I'll use to make payment.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by whitebeard(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
SouLPoison:

aii bro u too much, buh just help me drop report when ypu you go next
OK no p
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Dopenigga(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
pls has d coc been closed or just suspended?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by WUSUAZARIAH: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
I hope this explanation helps

login ur profile

Go to registration

then utme reg data corrections

click on make new payment

it will display a txn id in the form of 20.......

click on continue

it will redirect u to remitta payment page

on that page u will see aRRR code (12 digits long)

from here there are three payment options (mastercard, visacard or internet banking)

note seems there is network issue using most atm cards for payment(i didn't attempt the internet banking though)

u can try the atm if successful then u are lucky if not

copy that RRR code(12 digits) go to any bank that can process remitta payments

I used zenith bank for mine

write the RRR code in the acct number field on their deposit slip
acct name is Jamb utme data reg corrections
amount is 2,500
then ur name and phone number

after submitting to the cashier she processed the payment and gave me a receipt.(i also got a mail from remitta that payment was successful)

then login to ur profile go to my payments u will see utme data reg transaction click on get status

then it will show u continue click on it

it will then take u to the jamb correction page

select the change u want to apply(change of course in my own case)

then after changing my course i clicked on save changes

That's all

I got my coc slip in pdf format.

easy ryt grin
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by WUSUAZARIAH: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
okwysammy:
@chukwukapromise, has the COC form closed ?
because am so worried I went today to CBT center and was not able to generate the rrr code I'll use to make payment.

coc is very much available

Did mine online today
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by tolexy123: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please, will the payment process go through in the night? I mean even with Atm card
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by tolexy123: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
WUSUAZARIAH:

login ur profile

Go to registration

click on continue

from here there are three payment options (mastercard, visacard or internet banking)

note seems there is network issue using most atm cards for payment(i didn't attempt the internet banking though)

amount is 2,500

after submitting to the cashier she processed the payment and gave me a receipt.(i also got a mail from remitta that payment was successful)

then login to ur profile go to my payments u will see utme data reg transaction click on get status

That's all

easy ryt grin
Can i perform all these processes in the night even with Atm card?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by WUSUAZARIAH: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
tolexy123:

Can i perform all these processes in the night even with Atm card?

SURE
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by zainkay: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
WUSUAZARIAH:

login ur profile

Go to registration

click on continue

amount is 2,500

That's all

easy ryt grin
you rock bro!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by iamdull(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
WUSUAZARIAH:

coc is very much available
Did mine online today
today? With your phone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.