Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (272130 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Itzsegzy(m): 7:51pm On May 25, 2017
English c4 mathematics c4 accounting b3 commerce b2 book keeping b2 biology c5 civic edu c5 economics c5 government f9 utme score:262 combinations:English maths commerce economics course:accounting school:lasu please am. I good to go
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by holywahala19(m): 8:06pm On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
4Years+strike=5years3month!
hahaha.

I'm very rich my people.

Trafford, UK.

Bentley is the machine.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:56pm On May 25, 2017
homeboy205:
Is there any hope for 185 social science course in Ekiti state university
hmmm,....u're admission chance depends on d number of applicants, but u're not out of d lane thou!...but sha back up wid Poly!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2017
holuwartomeseen:
pls I made mistake while registering for jamb in my date of birth instead of march 17 I saw march 16 ....i don't know if i should change change it ....Will it affect me?
you beta change to your real date of birth!...Wrong date of birth, has the propensity of affecting you someday! .....And note any changes you make, and jamb approves of it, Nothin spoil, it cannot affect you!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2017
joshjc:
scored 209 medicine in delsu,any advice on the course I should change to
Anatomy, educational courses or Physical science courses such as industrial chemistry, physics, and geology
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:05pm On May 25, 2017
holuwartomeseen:
pls I dont know how to do the correction of data....kindly explain to me
Login yo ur jamb profile, click on register, click on correction of data, Generate a payment invoice, Go to a bank and pay 2500, go to a cbt centre and change!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:07pm On May 25, 2017
Itzsegzy:
English c4 mathematics c4 accounting b3 commerce b2 book keeping b2 biology c5 civic edu c5 economics c5 government f9 utme score:262 combinations:English maths commerce economics course:accounting school:lasu please am. I good to go
ur Olevel aint funny!...Just pray for favour from God!....Lasu is competitive so i think u shld change to a less competitive uni to fancy ur chance!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Freakthugger: 9:07pm On May 25, 2017
Please advice needed... I scored 214 in jamb...wit 3bs n 2cs in my waec...Wat r my chances of studying banking n finance in unical
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:10pm On May 25, 2017
Freakthugger:
Please advice needed... I scored 214 in jamb...wit 3bs n 2cs in my waec...Wat r my chances of studying banking n finance in unical
just continue with unical but apply for AAU as 2nd choice!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by centitan(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2017
horlanrewaju11:
Please help a brother, i scored 229 in my utme, got B3 in Commerce, B3 in Account, C5 in Econs, C6 in Eng,[color=#000099][/color] C5 Maths with 2 sittings waec...
Aspiring Unijos (Marketing),Pls what are my chances. Thank you
sure you have a gud chance but your two sittings seems an obstacle,I was with the department for management science which houses marketing 100lvl and some of them don't have the score u do
but still keep your fingers crossed and continue praying to God with him all things are possible
But shey u no say unijos calendar is way behind imagine matric on may 3 when others are doing theirs january .man my friend in unillorin(100lvl )was given admission the same session as me,went to skul ,finished a full semester and came back for break in march dats was wen I was showing him I just got admission in unijos

Anyways welcome to unijos
but u must get patience for admission list because all ur peers will have gone to skul and forgotten that they were aspirants b4 ur list comot
welcome again proud unijosites
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by centitan(m): 9:34pm On May 25, 2017
pmat:
Please, I have 329 in jamb with 3 B3's and C6 and a C6. Initially chose ui for mbbs but considering the ui's adopted model want to switch to another federal university for the same mbbs .Your suggestions please , north, south or west. NB: my o'level is above 5 years which unis like unilorin complain about. Thanks.
usman danfodio university sokoto if u don't mind schooling in the north,sokoto is peaceful,no insurgents and their school is transparent no biasedness and they don't use waec,jamb only so u have a big chance and yeah medicine is competitive everywhere so I'm sure there competition there but not on the level of ui,unn,unilag,unillorin and the likes .
wish u luck in ur endeavors

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by centitan(m): 9:44pm On May 25, 2017
Paulino029:
Hello please i scored 243 in my jamb, applied for computer engineering futminna but i intend on changing institution to ABU cause i know no1. Having 5Bs in my O level,am i good to go?
good score though.....
but ABU Zaria don't offer computer engineering as a course but computer science or computer science and electrical engineering

Also does changing of institution affect admission chances
no it doesn't ...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by somtoto(m): 9:49pm On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
I also have a brother running that program too!....Your 1st choice is already tied down, but ur 2nd aint. xo kindly put d likes of ansu, lasu ebsu, absu or estu as your 2nd choice for pharmacy!
ok!! tnxs
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by joshjc(m): 9:53pm On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Anatomy, educational courses or Physical science courses such as industrial chemistry, physics, and geology
what abt computer science or medical biochemistry
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by AJIBBS: 10:03pm On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Hi bro...is the change of COURSE/INSTITUTION form out?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:07pm On May 25, 2017
AJIBBS:

Hi bro...is the change of COURSE/INSTITUTION form out?
Yes it is!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by AJIBBS: 10:14pm On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Yes it is!

When will it close?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 25, 2017
c4 maths, c6 English,c6 biology, c6 economic, c6 agriculture, b3 gvt,c4 commerce. jamb 218,i applied for his/int.studies at Ibbu , what are my chances. I studied his/sos at nice level but decide to start from scratch cos international studies.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Freakthugger: 10:27pm On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
bt bro can I choose fuotouke as second choice instead of...dah aau,is there a possibility?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by wellstryme(m): 11:17pm On May 25, 2017
Can I do everything at the cbt centre or I must go to the bank to pay first
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Generalwoodz(m): 11:31pm On May 25, 2017
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by DAV001(m): 12:01am On May 26, 2017
Pls what are my chances of getting medicine in unilorin with 288
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by OKPARA233: 12:27am On May 26, 2017
CHECK TO VERIFY

1 Share

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by holywahala19(m): 12:42am On May 26, 2017
centitan:
sure you have a gud chance but your two sittings seems an obstacle,I was with the department for management science which houses marketing 100lvl and some of them don't have the score u do
but still keep your fingers crossed and continue praying to God with him all things are possible
But shey u no say unijos calendar is way behind imagine matric on may 3 when others are doing theirs january .man my friend in unillorin(100lvl )was given admission the same session as me,went to skul ,finished a full semester and came back for break in march dats was wen I was showing him I just got admission in unijos

Anyways welcome to unijos
but u must get patience for admission list because all ur peers will have gone to skul and forgotten that they were aspirants b4 ur list comot
welcome again proud unijosites
bro advice pls.

250 jamb score.

olevel goes thus:

2As.
1B3.
2C4.

gunning for law at unijos or BUK.

what's ur say bro?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 5:48am On May 26, 2017
AJIBBS:

When will it close?
Rumour has it that it will close on d 28th of dis month!..Jamb did'nt specify, But it not going to be more than 2weeks!....Pls hurry time no day!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 5:51am On May 26, 2017
AntiIPOB:
c4 maths, c6 English,c6 biology, c6 economic, c6 agriculture, b3 gvt,c4 commerce. jamb 218,i applied for his/int.studies at Ibbu , what are my chances. I studied his/sos at nice level but decide to start from scratch cos international studies.
Well my broda, ure good to go as much as Ibbu aint as competitive as oda skul, and international studies not as competitive as oda courses, so i think u're Good to go!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 5:53am On May 26, 2017
Freakthugger:
bt bro can I choose fuotouke as second choice instead of...dah aau,is there a possibility?
if u take fuotouke,Your chances are even more mightier, so i think u gat a great idea dere!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 5:54am On May 26, 2017
wellstryme:
Can I do everything at the cbt centre or I must go to the bank to pay first
you must Go to d bank, even if you go to d cbt centre 1st
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 5:57am On May 26, 2017
Generalwoodz:
219 in jamb...c6s.I'm aspiring for BCH in ATBU any hope? 219 in jamb...c6s.I'm aspiring for BCH in ATBU any hope?
Hmmm,...This is a tough one!....Get d number of aspiring student and know d level of competition!....If High pls change, but if low pls remain!....But in all things Pray endlessly
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:00am On May 26, 2017
DAV001:
Pls what are my chances of getting medicine in unilorin with 288
Pls if you want to get admission dis year, and you want a medical course and you want unilorin, THEN CHANGE TO PHARMACY....unilorin are trickish!....your jamb score is amazing, but people did far beta dan that!...so to join d VIP's pls kindly change to pharmacy
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Partnerbiz(f): 7:12am On May 26, 2017
Please who knows what combined arts in UNN take?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Israellionel: 7:24am On May 26, 2017
Pls My O'level Subjects Are As Follows, Maths English Crk Govt Literature Civic Computer History Biology
And My Utme Subjects Are; English Government Crk Literature.
Pls Can I Use It For Political Science At Uniuyo. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.