Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,099 members, 7,849,433 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (272100 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by eaziguyman(m): 7:54am On May 26, 2017
[b][/b]pls guys I had 203 in my jamb my o level result maths B2 english C4 physics B3 chemistry B3 what my chance futa civil engineering or lasu computer science
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ochendo809(m): 7:56am On May 26, 2017
chukwukapromise:
TO BE FRANK WITH you, I don't think any skul will give you pharmacy for 209....So tel him to choose anatomy that if he wana enter university!

is it possible for him to change from anatomy to medicine after the first year in Uniuyo.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by JayReeMai(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2017
Hello someone. My sis got 182 in jamb and she wants to change from Lasu to uniosun. she's a science student, her jamb subj comb is Mth,Eng,Chem,Phy. Now the problem is she wants to choose a course which tallys with her jamb subj combo. We are confuse tbh... Plss someone shld help us. Note: she has D7 in her Biology, so that disqualifies those biology related courses.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by JayReeMai(m): 8:32am On May 26, 2017
JayReeMai:
Hello someone. My sis got 182 in jamb and she wants to change from Lasu to uniosun. she's a science student, her jamb subj comb is Mth,Eng,Chem,Phy. Now the problem is she wants to choose a course which tallys with her jamb subj combo. We are confuse tbh... Plss someone shld help us. Note: she has D7 in her Biology, so that disqualifies those biology related courses.
cc: chukwukapromise
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by centitan(m): 8:36am On May 26, 2017
holywahala19:
bro advice pls.

250 jamb score.

olevel goes thus:

2As.
1B3.
2C4.

gunning for law at unijos or BUK.

what's ur say bro?

Good jamb score and olevel result but you know that after medicine, law is the most sought after course in Nigeria and according to the stats last year,about 3500 candidates applied for law in unijos alone so man there is fierce competition for maybe 100 slots
Did you think with ur results u will be in the first 100, ur chances are maybe 60-70% but I'm 100% sure unijos will admit u this session if not law maybe political science and other related courses
But make sure say u pray ooo hope 2 c u next session
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by phensbassey: 8:51am On May 26, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Coming to the climax of Jamb utme examination, there are HIGH's and LOW's, Shattered Dream and Acheived Success, Hopefulness and Hopelessness......These are time where alternatives are sought for, Plan B is created, and lots of questions are asked.

No sooner will the change of course/institution form be out! Some jambites look unto this as their only HOPE of securing admission!.

Mistakes they say is "inevitable but can be corrected". here is the chance to correct your mistake!.

These moment are critical moment, and one must need ask a lot of questions!.

So this platform provide a means of question asking and answering. Feel free to post your questions and be sure to get answers from experts!
pls I need help, I applied uni uyo as first choice estate management, my jamb comb is eng, maths, geography, economics, but now I want architecture, and I have all the science subsject in waec, can I change?, u got 228 in jamb.

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Oezil(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2017
my sista using awaitin result ..scored 210 in jamb nd chose accountin in lasu..wats her xhances
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by horlanrewaju11(m): 9:14am On May 26, 2017
chukwukapromise:
my guy bring ur seat from VIP zone....marketing with 229 is not bad!...but your admission aint dat secured!...so pray harder and Gid will favour you

thanks alot bro,Jah Bless you... was thinking of changing to usman dan fodio university Sokoto, for banking and finance which had just 90 applicants last year,please bro what do you think?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by horlanrewaju11(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2017
centitan:
sure you have a gud chance but your two sittings seems an obstacle,I was with the department for management science which houses marketing 100lvl and some of them don't have the score u do
but still keep your fingers crossed and continue praying to God with him all things are possible
But shey u no say unijos calendar is way behind imagine matric on may 3 when others are doing theirs january .man my friend in unillorin(100lvl )was given admission the same session as me,went to skul ,finished a full semester and came back for break in march dats was wen I was showing him I just got admission in unijos

Anyways welcome to unijos
but u must get patience for admission list because all ur peers will have gone to skul and forgotten that they were aspirants b4 ur list comot
welcome again proud unijosites
thanks alot bro,Jah Bless you... was thinking of changing to usman dan fodio university Sokoto, for banking and finance which had just 90 applicants last year,please bro what do you think?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 9:21am On May 26, 2017
Please I will need the help of us all as to confirm some hearsay regarding those matriculated now newly can possesses the next jamb form or allowed to write it if they actually wish to.
I may need a fast response so as to pass it immediately to the person in want of it.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by peterstones: 9:25am On May 26, 2017
pls nairalander what's my chance of getting admission @ UI for medicine and surgery. my score was 285.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by jairusben(m): 10:03am On May 26, 2017
faizy:
Im really Api to find dis thread... thanks to d person Dah posted it on myschool.... I had 283 ..1B2 2B3 2C4.....med lab science......state of origin edo.... am I good to go for Med lab science in Uniben... thanks
welcome aspiring nimelssite...the dept for the brave
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by jairusben(m): 10:39am On May 26, 2017
andrewoboh12:
Jamb Official This Is a Very Important
Information to all jambites who scored below
180. From our database, we found out that
there was a massive failure this year, so due
to this problem we are helping some students
in upgrading their jamb result, so therefore If
you are Interested in upgrading your Jamb
result, office on -0 8 1 3 9 4 - 3 2 0 1 7-
thunder go fire ya mama and papa
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Klazziq(m): 11:04am On May 26, 2017
Wen is change of institutions going close
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Klazziq(m): 11:05am On May 26, 2017
Pls Wen is change of institutions going to close
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ZEPHYREN(m): 11:17am On May 26, 2017
please some one should advice me here I scored 235 in jamb with subjects combinations of English, economics, government and crk my waec results are mathematics b2
English c6
economics b2
account b3
commerce c5
government A1
crk c5
lit in English d7
biology c5
what course and institution should I apply for, course I want to do a change of course although I initially applied for French by mistake during the registration.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ZEPHYREN(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2017
jairusben:
thunder go fire ya mama and papa
and his brothers and sisters too. thiefs every were this days
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by peterstones: 11:35am On May 26, 2017
pls what's my chance of getting ui admission for mbbs,my utme score is285 and my o level grades are mth A1, Chm A1, Bio A1, Phy B2, Eng. C4. thanks.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2017
ochendo809:

is it possible for him to change from anatomy to medicine after the first year in Uniuyo.
Yez super possible!....But also super hard!....He needs good grades in his 1st year
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:23pm On May 26, 2017
JayReeMai:
cc: chukwukapromise
A science student with D7 in biology?....It can't lead her anywr!...Did she write biology in Jamb
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:26pm On May 26, 2017
phensbassey:
pls I need help, I applied uni uyo as first choice estate management, my jamb comb is eng, maths, geography, economics, but now I want architecture, and I have all the science subsject in waec, can I change?, u got 228 in jamb.
Pls keep on with estate mangement!..Ur score can fetch u dat!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:28pm On May 26, 2017
horlanrewaju11:

Pls take your seat, and come to the VIP zone!....collect chin-chin at the door and come and wait for d admission bus make e come carry una
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Please who knows what combined arts in UNN take?
Bravery courage 230+ and passion
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:33pm On May 26, 2017
Israellionel:
Pls My O'level Subjects Are As Follows,
Maths
English
Crk
Govt
Literature
Civic
Computer
History
Biology

And My Utme Subjects Are;
English
Government
Crk
Literature.

Pls Can I Use It For Political Science At Uniuyo.
Thanks.
you can use it but what your jamb score
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 26, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Uniben will too Rush you so tay u go day run comot!.....abeg enter keke come VIP zone, make we day chop popcorn day wait for mbbs admission bus!
. Thanks very much for your response; in fact you got me cracking with that response. I'm scared of uniben, checked online but no one knows their adopted admission model (not even their website or last admitted set of students).
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 26, 2017
centitan:

usman danfodio university sokoto if u don't mind schooling in the north,sokoto is peaceful,no insurgents and their school is transparent no biasedness and they don't use waec,jamb only so u have a big chance and yeah medicine is competitive everywhere so I'm sure there competition there but not on the level of ui,unn,unilag,unillorin and the likes .
wish u luck in ur endeavors
.@ Centitan :thanks for the response, I checked to confirm if they only used jamb online but couldn't get any info on it. Are you newly admitted student there or an old student ?Thanks ,I'll put it into consideration.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by 9jageekz(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2017
Pls, I'm in a kind of dilemma..

I wrote Jamb dis year and unfortunately I made a low score of '218' and I intend to study Pharmacy in unizik.

My O'level grades are:
English: A1
Maths: B3
Biology: B2
Physics: B3
Chemistry: C4

I'm really perturbed, as I just concluded my ND programme last year, pls which other course ( in faculty of Basic medical science) do I stand a chance of getting admission in unizik..

NLanders, I anticipate for your honest and humble opinions?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 26, 2017
please, anyone who has been able to do change of course/institution should inform us on how he/she went about the process and the closing date. Moreover, can it be done from one's personal computer without going to a cbt centre using one's ATM card. Thanks.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by centitan(m): 3:59pm On May 26, 2017
pmat:
.@ Centitan :thanks for the response, I checked to confirm if they only used jamb online but couldn't get any info on it. Are you newly admitted student there or an old student ?Thanks ,I'll put it into consideration.
Though not a student there buh my friend got admitted there last year and he said waec result were not used in the screening exercise,u are good 2go as long as u credited ur relevant subjects...
thanks,.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by DavidTheGeek: 4:03pm On May 26, 2017
Can i change institution without seeing my jamb result?

I want to change the state institution i picked but jamb hasn't released my result yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.