Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (270599 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by obanro(m): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
Engrobiorah:

Login
Goto application
Correction of data
Generate RRR through there for payment
Pay online or goto bank

Thank you, after making payment at the bank, can I effect the change myself or I will have to visit jamb office to do this.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by certifiedfool: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Please anyone that can help me with a detailed explanation of how to go about change of course should drop his/her whatsapp contact or kindly message on 09032758849
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Engrobiorah(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
obanro:

Thank you, after making payment at the bank, can I effect the change myself or I will have to visit jamb office to do this.
Yourself
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by IamLukas(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Please,when is the closing date?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Mrread(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
Engrobiorah:
Login Goto application Correction of data Generate RRR through there for payment Pay online or goto bank

pls av paid 2500 but my transaction record is still pending pls wot next

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
horlanrewaju11:

please Bro,can i use this jamb combo for MARKETING (unilorin)? Maths, English, Econs, and Commerce
THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE
If u cant use that, what else can U use?...That exactly what is required for marketing
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lhammarr07:
Please my DOB on my jamb profile is correct bt it skipped by one day on my other slips(exam centre nd d rest)@Chukwukapromise said we shud print our original slips sins d mistake is from jamb..I now ave 3 questions to ask

1)Wat if d DOB isnt corrected on d original slip,does it mean i'd apply for correction of data?

2)Peradventure d DOB isnt corrected in d original slip in d first instance,nd i correct d data,wud i stil pay for anoda original result slip to confirm d correction?i.e,can i print my original result slip more than once?

3)Pliz does any1 ave dis same issue nd if dere is,az it bin corrected?Kindly share ur experience pliz

All d bosses in d ause,ur comments wud b very helpful ASAP..Tnx in advance

3)
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lhammarr07:
Please my DOB on my jamb profile is correct bt it skipped by one day on my other slips(exam centre nd d rest)@Chukwukapromise said we shud print our original slips sins d mistake is from jamb..I now ave 3 questions to ask

1)Wat if d DOB isnt corrected on d original slip,does it mean i'd apply for correction of data?

2)Peradventure d DOB isnt corrected in d original slip in d first instance,nd i correct d data,wud i stil pay for anoda original result slip to confirm d correction?i.e,can i print my original result slip more than once?

3)Pliz does any1 ave dis same issue nd if dere is,az it bin corrected?Kindly share ur experience pliz

All d bosses in d ause,ur comments wud b very helpful ASAP..Tnx in advance

3)

1)Your Original Result Would Decide..If D DOB dere Is'nt urs, then U must apply for d DOB, but if it Is d right one That is on ur result, then no need for dat.

2)you Cant Pay 2wice for Result printing, And U cannot print you result Twice...Meaning D DOB must come 1st...U can Make ur complians to Jamb state office.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Anextin(f): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
Pls how do I generate rrr fro result printing. The one I did is not gave me transaction Id but no remitta on it
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Anextin(f): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Exactly broda, If U get Ur payment approved, U can just simply request For ur Result to be sent to ur mail, U can den print it Anytime Anyday

Chukwu u are scarce come back.
Please explain in details what is next after changing of course and institution. I read people saying u print indemnity form n submit in the choice school and stuff.

Also how do I use remita to generate payment for printing of result. The one I did has transaction id but no remita logo.

My bro waec is still reading result not available for this candidate in the specified year. The school said they have been to waec office it seems many schools were affected. And waec is not saying anything about it
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Engrobiorah(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
Mrread:

pls av paid 2500 but my transaction record is still pending pls wot next
Click on get status
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by donblazer10(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
chukwukapromise:

1)Your Original Result Would Decide..If D DOB dere Is'nt urs, then U must apply for d DOB, but if it Is d right one That is on ur result, then no need for dat.

2)you Cant Pay 2wice for Result printing, And U cannot print you result Twice...Meaning D DOB must come 1st...U can Make ur complians to Jamb state office.

hi plis..cn I add you on whatsapp.plis kindly drop your number
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
please when is the change of course closing?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Mrread(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
Engrobiorah:
Click on get status

still display pending

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

You'd have to pay 1000 naira through Remita, preferably Zenith bank, to print the original Jamb result slip. To access that, you login to your Jamb profile and go to the Print Result slip section on the dashboard, after which you generate an RRR code, which you'll take to the bank. When it's successful at the bank, your My payment section on your Jamb profile should indicate "Approved(Not Used) for Print Jamb result slip.
Do you know the the COC is closing?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
dbelovd:

THOSE THAT HAVE THE IDEA OF HOW THIS THING WORKS SHOULD PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS.

IT'S VERY VERY URGENT!!!!!

His chances are very high. All things being equal, he should start buying stuffs to use in school
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by horpeyemi18(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
my name is Jimoh toheeb a 300level student of accounting in University of ilorin who have been tutoring students of accounting and finance from Universities and polytechnics. for students who are willing to be outstanding among others there is a watsapp tutoring class currently going on for Nigeria students. if you want to be among the best you can easily add this number 08188095033.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MaestroZeus(m): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
please I need help ASAP....wanna do change of course and institution...
going for physiotherapy now wit 211 jamb score pls which university is advisable...? and pls dos unilag accept 2 sittings for d course
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Oezil(m): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Pls I my bro ad 200 in jamb ..4As and 4Bs in waec...e chose mech engine at Oau first choice and second choice..I think d score is not strong enuf xo hiz finking of get in COC BT don't know which course to choose or which skull can I change to...pls I nid ya advice.jamb combo of maths chemistry physics and englais
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Anextin:

Chukwu u are scarce come back.
Please explain in details what is next after changing of course and institution. I read people saying u print indemnity form n submit in the choice school and stuff.

Also how do I use remita to generate payment for printing of result. The one I did has transaction id but no remita logo.

My bro waec is still reading result not available for this candidate in the specified year. The school said they have been to waec office it seems many schools were affected. And waec is not saying anything about it

1)After Effecting A coc, Then Give It The next day, and Go print out Your Original jamb Result, After that, organize A Party For Ur Pending Admission, nothing much After dat...

2)For indemity form, That is For people Requesting A DOB change After Their results has been released...They will need Purchase d Form, fill it, and take it to their school State Jamb Office, then Jamb will take it to their School, and changes will be made.

3)For result printing, When u Have Requested printing A result, Your Transsction Id and RRR code will be given u..If u do not see it In your Profile, just Relax, open your Mail, And You will see Your Payment invoice displayed

4)For The waec, let your bro try A new scrath card, If That does'nt work, Then He did'nt input The right details in either

-Examination number

-Year of Exam
Or

-examination type.

Most expecially Let him cross check His exam Number..
But if all these does'nt work, Let Him Visit Waec office With His principal..There is definately A solution.

5)For scarity, No mind My Gadget, They Are getting to the end of their life span so They dont Last long, Talking about d ba3
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
donblazer10:
hi plis..cn I add you on whatsapp.plis kindly drop your number
Just Mail me, I send my number to you.
Chukwukapromise0@gmail.com
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
AbbasJR:
please when is the change of course closing?
Not anytime soon
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
MaestroZeus:
please I need help ASAP....wanna do change of course and institution...
going for physiotherapy now wit 211 jamb score pls which university is advisable...? and pls dos unilag accept 2 sittings for d course

-Going for physiotherapy with 211? Good!

-Does unilag Accept 2sitting for physio? Yes!

-Which university Is Advisable to change to? Definately not Unilag.

-so which uni then? U did'nt drop your olevel!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Oezil:
Pls I my bro ad 200 in jamb ..4As and 4Bs in waec...e chose mech engine at Oau first choice and second choice..I think d score is not strong enuf xo hiz finking of get in COC BT don't know which course to choose or which skull can I change to...pls I nid ya advice.jamb combo of maths chemistry physics and englais
Since OAU make use of More than 5 combo, Then he should Stand A chance there, But if He has 4A's in his 5cores, Then Lasu, Yabatech, or Even unilag, may be A good pick...But if he is still nervous, Let him just Simply go With Either computer science Or better still mathematics/statistics
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Mrread(m): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Not anytime soon

pls I paid 2500 for change of name I check my jamb status is still display pending also the e-mail sent to me pls wot next
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by feodan: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
pls is d change of institution still avable ?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MaestroZeus(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
chukwukapromise:

-Going for physiotherapy with 211? Good!

-Does unilag Accept 2sitting for physio? Yes!

-Which university Is Advisable to change to? Definately not Unilag.

-so which uni then? U did'nt drop your olevel!
geez
math and eng B2 &B3
d rest is c4,c5 and c6....
so unilag is no go??
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Mrread:

pls I paid 2500 for change of name I check my jamb status is still display pending also the e-mail sent to me pls wot next
Pending means it is yet to be confirmed...This delay happens As A result of Host-server transit...The bank u paid to May have not Remitted your 2500 to jamb, or The remitta Platform server is Down, or There is a Temporal Distortion of The Server wave Causing Your Payment to be hindered..., All u need do, is to give it A few days, it would Be solved...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
feodan:
pls is d change of institution still avable ?
yes it is
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
MaestroZeus:

geez
math and eng B2 &B3
d rest is c4,c5 and c6....
so unilag is no go??
Even with this in one sitting, Unilag is no Go..Try Physiology
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by donblazer10(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Just Mail me, I send my number to you.
Chukwukapromise0@gmail.com
have you seen it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.