Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (269096 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Diastone: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
is it possible to pay with the ATM card? and who has done that method here??
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MaestroZeus(m): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
Seanpierce:
Please who has been able to do the change of course and institution twice? I did mine two days after my result was released back in May, but i also wish to change it now
u can do it twice
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Seanpierce: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
MaestroZeus:

u can do it twice
That was what Mr Fabian the head of public relations for jamb said, i want to know if anyone have been able to do that
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Seanpierce: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
chukwukapromise:

-Going for physiotherapy with 211? Good!

-Does unilag Accept 2sitting for physio? Yes!

-Which university Is Advisable to change to? Definately not Unilag.

-so which uni then? U did'nt drop your olevel!
Bro even if you are going for yoruba education in unilag, it must be one sitting olevel result
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by greatpusn: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
donblazer10:
you'll need it
But I have it in my o'level and if that z d case, w course do u think I can change to with English/Government/CRK & Economics?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by donblazer10(m): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
greatpusn:

But I have it in my o'level and if that z d case, w course do u think I can change to with English/Government/CRK & Economics?
why didn't you write it then?..since you have it in your o'level
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by feodan: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
jesuskidd:
are u from ede Osun state
no y asking ?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Diastone:
is it possible to pay with the ATM card? and who has done that method here??
you can pay online with your atm debit card.... when you click on "continue to paynent" you would be directed to remital site where you will see column or spaces to input your name,card numbers and Security........and then you will need to confirm your payment with OTP wch the system will send to your registered line withing few seconds.........this is how I paid for my original result and I have downloaded it on my phone....though I havnt printed it....
Its simple but it might be difficult if your network is bad....dnt use opera mini....u can use ur phone web browser or uc web.....
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by benoinstrull: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
hey guys pls i need ur help, I scored 268 in jamb and waec 4c5 and 1b3, the questions is now I want to study medicine no option to change course, I initially picked uniben but I was told I did not reach dare cut off am now intending to change to AAU(ambrose Ali university), although my parents said d fees is OK but am still skeptical pls I don't even know if d admission is sure
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
benoinstrull:
hey guys pls i need ur help, I scored 268 in jamb and waec 4c5 and 1b3, the questions is now I want to study medicine no option to change course, I initially picked uniben but I was told I did not reach dare cut off am now intending to change to AAU(ambrose Ali university), although my parents said d fees is OK but am still skeptical pls I don't even know if d admission is sure
hmm....AAU ..hmm. .ur o.level.. is not hot......but I believe there is way........wait for the real recipe....wait for the opp(Chukwukapromise)...He will shed more light....
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MaestroZeus(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
chukwukapromise:
i dont see it closing Anytime soon.
pls wat do u see abt environmental and toxicology management....it's d only course I fink is doable now..pls any help on dat??
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by benoinstrull: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
wiztobet:
hmm....AAU ..hmm. .ur o.level.. is not hot......but I believe there is way........wait for the real recipe....wait for the opp(Chukwukapromise)...He will shed more light....
pls bro do get back to me sir really nid ur help i want to effect my change on monday
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
benoinstrull:
@wiztobet, U Always will remain blessed... Mrbenoinstrull I understand Your passion For Medicine, But Just D way you generated such like For Medicine, so do Tens of Thousand of People..Because Of This Thousand Aspirants, A competition is Generated! And According To Darwins evolutionary Theory, Only The Fittest Would Fit in....Many of People Aspiring For this MBBS, Have Repeated Jamb in multiples..And One funny thing that caps this MBBS, is That out of An average of 3,000 people Seeking for this Medicine, only 150 at the Maximum can be Accepted And offered Admission In A single Session...Because of This, Aspirants Are Expected To Strive themselves To Be among d Lucky ones, and in Nigeria university, The Best Makes up d List...So bro, u Are contending With People Of 260, 270, 280, 290, and 300+..Research Has it that In A federal university Lieth All those with 280+, so u got so many Good grades also eyeing What your 268 is eyeing, In a State univetsity, U got Lesser but Still Great scores Up for d fight, but this time Less intensive As That of D federal...but the thing is that As federal is Admitting 150candidate, state can only admit 50candidate, as that is most of them quotas...Now uniben is notorious And highly Recognized, meaning There Is much Intensive competition There for your 268 to handle, But in AAU, U got a competition, but Not As intense As uniben's, At least this gives your 268 a sense of Belonging...So u did well by drafting To AAU, But that is no assurance For admission, as Many Aspirants grades May Mount on urs...So all u need now is Prayers for favourable conditions...

But if u have Enuf Money to spend, Just try A state university Which School fees is Unbearable For the public, At least dat school fees scare d 280+ away, leaving D Juniors Behind, And in d mist of d juniors, ur 268 stand tall as d Champ...So buy that option..

But if i were you, I'll just Take medicine In AAU, and A softer course As ur 2nd choice in anoda uni..

Sorry for the long story, I just felt passionate to Help u to d best of My Know-how.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
MaestroZeus:

pls wat do u see abt environmental and toxicology management....it's d only course I fink is doable now..pls any help on dat??
Bro, course na course oo, Any name way them give d course no matter at all, At last u go bear d name "Graduate"... Now for d course, it is normally Calked ETM for Short..it Has To deal with D Adverse Effect of Some Of The environmental Constitution, And How it Can be Tamed...It is A Good course, As it help u create External awareness of Your Society, And World at large, It also offers wide range of Occupation Ranging from Geographical management, to Forest maintance, To Pharmaceuticals, And so on...Well it is Not ur Papers dat would help u Explore riches, But God's divine Connection..Just Go for em
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MaestroZeus(m): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Bro, course na course oo, Any name way them give d course no matter at all, At last u go bear d name "Graduate"... Now for d course, it is normally Calked ETM for Short..it Has To deal with D Adverse Effect of Some Of The environmental Constitution, And How it Can be Tamed...It is A Good course, As it help u create External awareness of Your Society, And World at large, It also offers wide range of Occupation Ranging from Geographical management, to Forest maintance, To Pharmaceuticals, And so on...Well it is Not ur Papers dat would help u Explore riches, But God's divine Connection..Just Go for em
u jst made ma day..... thanks so so much...may God repay u
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
MaestroZeus:

u jst made ma say..... thanks so so much...nat God repay u
When God finish Repaying me, The he Will Come back to you to Decorate you with Heavy blessing In multiples...God bless your Aspirations And Your Race.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dbelovd(m): 12:39am On Jul 30, 2017
dbelovd:

Sir what is d chance of my bro if he change course to physics Education in U I.. Jamb scores is 232 n 5 credits (O level) in relevant subject.

Pls respond ASAP

Pls @Chukwukapromise we've been waiting for u naa. How about u help answer this question. Thx
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:02am On Jul 30, 2017
dbelovd:

Pls @Chukwukapromise we've been waiting for u naa. How about u help answer this question. Thx

How will I say this, 5credits will Definately Retard him from getting To d Minimum 50.00 cut off mark Set by UI senate..His Chances Is next to Zero...He has no too good olevel grades for any university that make use of point Grading, he should push his barrow to Some State university Or Better still university that do not use point grading, or that uses favourable Point Grading..but UI?...I dont think he can get anything there.

Cc: TheHistorian What do u think bro, 232 and 5credits?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by TheHistorian(m): 1:09am On Jul 30, 2017
dbelovd:

Sir what is d chance of my bro if he change course to physics Education in U I.. Jamb scores is 232 n 5 credits (O level) in relevant subject.

Pls respond ASAP
Sir,Can you state emphatically the C's?

C4..C5..C6??....I need to know before I make any submission.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by TheHistorian(m): 1:14am On Jul 30, 2017
chukwukapromise:

How will I say this, 5credits will Definately Retard him from getting To d Minimum 50.00 cut off mark Set by UI senate..His Chances Is next to Zero...He has no too good olevel grades for any university that make use of point Grading, he should push his barrow to Some State university Or Better still university that do not use point grading, or that uses favourable Point Grading..but UI?...I dont think he can get anything there.

Cc: The..Historian What do u think bro, 232 and 5credits?
Lol bruh....If he has "4" C4's and a C5..He's good to go!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by certifiedfool: 6:04am On Jul 30, 2017
Please who has been able to do change of course recently... It keep returning me back saying 3D authentication failed
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:14am On Jul 30, 2017
certifiedfool:
Please who has been able to do change of course recently... It keep returning me back saying 3D authentication failed
It is The server..keep on trying, but this Time use A different Browser.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Lojekunle: 6:33am On Jul 30, 2017
Bro good morning happy Sunday..
Please can we do this change of institution stuff by ourselves if we have computer at home and make the payment online as well.. I went to where I did the cbt registration it's not there anymore..
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2017
Lojekunle:
Bro good morning happy Sunday..
Please can we do this change of institution stuff by ourselves if we have computer at home and make the payment online as well.. I went to where I did the cbt registration it's not there anymore..
Yes You can Easily Do it yourself..All u need is A remitta Code to do Any oline Payment.Generate ur Remitta, pay, And click on D Coc icon on your profile, and That all.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Mrread(m): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2017
chukwukapromise:

pls my jamb score is 241 going for history and international studies at Unilorin wot is chance
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Lojekunle: 8:48am On Jul 30, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Yes You can Easily Do it yourself..All u need is A remitta Code to do Any oline Payment.Generate ur Remitta, pay, And click on D Coc icon on your profile, and That all.

How can I get it..

I'm confused I don't know what remitta code is
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dbelovd(m): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Bro thanks for ur quick response..

I get ur gist... But what about Funaab? Do they also use point grading? We are thinking of any of the following courses in Funaab: Physics, statistics n Mathematics.

Thx
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dbelovd(m): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2017
TheHistorian:
Sir,Can you state emphatically the C's?
C4..C5..C6??....I need to know before I make any submission.
Two C4, n the rest C6.... What is his chances in Funaab.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by abdulyusuf72(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2017
Its a week now that I paid for change of course/Institution, but my payment yet to be confirmed by Jamb, what's your suggestion to this? Is the ish from the bank I made the remitta payment or is it from jamb? Should I go for another payment through another bank, which bank is 100% okay when it comes to remitta payments? cos the earlier the better like its always said. That's all I could see on my jamb profile, here is my mail, abdulyusufoladapo2013@yahoo.com, anyone who is willing to help should drop hid/her Mobile, so I can send my password cos its confidential you know.

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by franksam2009: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2017
Please my younger sis has 187 in jamb, which federal uni would be better for her to apply for
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by abdulyusuf72(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2017
let her apply for education course or less competitive courses that match her jamb subject combinations, that's the best option for her.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Mrread:

pls my jamb score is 241 going for history and international studies at Unilorin wot is chance
So long As u Have A good olevel, What's stopping u?..Absolutely Nothing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.