Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (270523 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Lojekunle: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Helo please I did change of institution for my myself and change of course for my brother for up to a month now and I tried inputting my details to the chosen school it's telling me invalid details.. I. Need help what should I do next... It's uniilorin ooo.. Post jamb form closes soon
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by uk10(m): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
sholahokif:
can one change the result uploaded during registration? I hoping Neco will be out before Sept 15, I want to use Neco result for my admission.
I don't really know ,maybe u should go to jamb office or an accredited center for it
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by sholahokif: 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
uk10:
I don't really know ,maybe u should go to jamb office or an accredited center for it
OK thanks..
What's the reuploading of result about?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by uk10(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
sholahokif:
OK thanks..
What's the reuploading of result about?
I went to go and reupload my waec result again,thinking it was necessary and I made a mistake,so I just wanted to know if the first waec result I uploaded will be taken or the one I reuploaded
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Jacktheripper: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lojekunle:
Helo please I did change of institution for my myself and change of course for my brother for up to a month now and I tried inputting my details to the chosen school it's telling me invalid details.. I. Need help what should I do next... It's uniilorin ooo.. Post jamb form closes soon

Is it UNIILORIN that's faulty or JAMB?
Lojekunle:

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by sholahokif: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
uk10:
I went to go and reupload my waec result again,thinking it was necessary and I made a mistake,so I just wanted to know if the first waec result I uploaded will be taken or the one I reuploaded
OK. Reupload it again then...
I think the latest would have overridden that...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Lojekunle: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jacktheripper:

Maybe the both of them because I'm not the only one experiencing this
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by uk10(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
sholahokif:
OK. Reupload it again then...
I think the latest would have overridden that...
according to the official there she said I should not worry that the one I uploaded before is the one they will use
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by okhiai1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
MrEgghead:
Let her pause first.. Those that did change of course are still having issues.

But post utme of her school is on the 9th of next month no way she's getting law with that score
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by callydon(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
All Nigerian universities, polys, colleges of Edu fix admission cut off marks (SEE FULL LIST OF ALL 293 SCHOOLS)

http://www.fullgist.com.ng/2017/08/just-in-all-nigerian-universities.html
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by sholahokif: 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
uk10:
according to the official there she said I should not worry that the one I uploaded before is the one they will use
Did you do it at Jamb office?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Jacktheripper: 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
uk10:

Is it jamb official? Or if yes please tell him about the change of institution palava
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
Anyone who wishes to change course/institution should pause first.https://www.nairaland.com/4023096/those-did-jamb-c.o.c-could#59991789
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by uk10(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
sholahokif:
Did you do it at Jamb office?
at an accredited center
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by uk10(m): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jacktheripper:

Is it jamb official? Or if yes please tell him about the change of institution palava
I don't really know I didn't ask,maybe u should go to jamb office or accredited center
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ndlistic(m): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
She will need To Request A change from jamb, by buying the COC form,..Once she pays For d form, She Will be chanced To make necessary Corrections.
How can she get the COC Form
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by FNG3: 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
Please i need an urgent reply, i will like to know if the change of institution/course is still available
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by FNG3: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
I called some jamb officials, and they said it is still on but whenever I click on change of course/institution, it takes me to the homepage, i tried it several times today and it keeps giving the same results then I tried clicking on change of name, and it opened the payment page. Is anyone else experiencing this
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Jacktheripper: 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
FNG3:
I called some jamb officials, and they said it is still on but whenever I click on change of course/institution, it takes me to the homepage, i tried it several times today and it keeps giving the same results then I tried clicking on change of name, and it opened the payment page. Is anyone else experiencing this

Please send me the jamb official number and to change the institution u will click on registration
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by FNG3: 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jacktheripper:

Please send me the jamb official number and to change the institution u will click on registration
http://www.jamb.gov.ng/Contact_Us.aspx
They're tons of numbers of jamb officials from different regions on the page.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by FNG3: 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jacktheripper:

I'm logged in but i can't generate payment invoice for change of course/institution. Each time I click on coc, it keeps taking me to the homepage instead of opening the payment page. But if I click on change of lga or name, i will open the payment page
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Jacktheripper: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
FNG3:

I'm logged in but i can't generate payment invoice for change of course/institution. Each time I click on coc, it keeps taking me to the homepage instead of opening the payment page. But if I click on change of lga or name, i will open the payment page

Click on registration, don't click on application for correction of data and don't use opera mini
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by FNG3: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jacktheripper:

Click on registration, don't click on application for correction of data and don't use opera mini
Registration, how? If i don't click on correction of data, then how do I access the change of course option?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Jacktheripper: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
FNG3:

Registration, how? If i don't click on correction of data, then how do I access the change of course option?

Click on it first
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Agimor(m): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Coming to the climax of Jamb utme examination, there are HIGH's and LOW's, Shattered Dream and Acheived Success, Hopefulness and Hopelessness......These are time where alternatives are sought for, Plan B is created, and lots of questions are asked.

No sooner will the change of course/institution form be out! Some jambites look unto this as their only HOPE of securing admission!.

Mistakes they say is "inevitable but can be corrected". here is the chance to correct your mistake!.

These moment are critical moment, and one must need ask a lot of questions!.

So this platform provide a means of question asking and answering. Feel free to post your questions and be sure to get answers from experts!
Op is the change of Uni still on?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
Agimor:
Op is the change of Uni still on?
it Is nomincally, But Changing At this Time might not be D best..Nevertheless It is still ongoing
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
FNG3:

Oga,Do as he asked you to...you know the process na im you con dey ask?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by FNG3: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
MrEgghead:
Oga,Do as he asked you to...you know the process na im you con dey ask?
I don't understand at all, when I click on registration am I supposed to create another profile?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
FNG3:

I don't understand at all, when I click on registration am I supposed to create another profile?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by FNG3: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
MrEgghead:

That's exactly what I did. When i click on data correction, course/institution, date of birth, name, lga appears on the drop-down menu. If I click on course/institution, it takes me back to my profile page without generating an invoice , but if i click on date of birth,name or lga, it will take me to the payment page.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by FNG3: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
MrEgghead:
i think the coc/institution has ended, but correction of other details e.g dob,lga and name is still on.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Jacktheripper: 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=FNG3 post=60015939][/quote]
Click on UTME data correction

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.