Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (270445 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
FNG3:

That's exactly what I did. When i click on data correction, course/institution, date of birth, name, lga appears on the drop-down menu. If I click on course/institution, it takes me back to my profile page without generating an invoice , but if i click on date of birth,name or lga, it will take me to the payment page.
Maybe It has been invalidated.Hope you didn't use operamini?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Emenandez4lyf(m): 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Coming to the climax of Jamb utme examination, there are HIGH's and LOW's, Shattered Dream and Acheived Success, Hopefulness and Hopelessness......These are time where alternatives are sought for, Plan B is created, and lots of questions are asked.

No sooner will the change of course/institution form be out! Some jambites look unto this as their only HOPE of securing admission!.

Mistakes they say is "inevitable but can be corrected". here is the chance to correct your mistake!.

These moment are critical moment, and one must need ask a lot of questions!.

So this platform provide a means of question asking and answering. Feel free to post your questions and be sure to get answers from experts!
Please, how can i reprint my slip after change of instuition/course? I wanna see if i did it efficiently.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Emenandez4lyf:
Please, how can i reprint my slip after change of instuition/course? I wanna see if i did it efficiently.
There's no confirmatory Page Or E-slip For that..The Only Way To Check are

-Printing Your Original jamb Result To know If The change Did Reflect.

Or

-Checking Your Payment Staus On Your COC Column bar To know If Your Payment Has been approved.. If it has been Approved it will dispay either "Used" or "Approved(used)"
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Agimor(m): 1:08am On Sep 01, 2017
chukwukapromise:
it Is nomincally, But Changing At this Time might not be D best..Nevertheless It is still ongoing
Thanks for the reply. But what do you mean changing at this time might not be the best?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 1:21am On Sep 01, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Or

-Checking Your Payment Staus On Your COC Column bar To know If Your Payment Has been approved.. If it has been Approved it will dispay either "Used" or "Approved(used)"
Mine displayed print Receipt.When I clicked on it,there were two columns,one is for receipt printing ,the other continue.. then I had to stop.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 1:54am On Sep 01, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Or

There's a change of course slip now.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by UNDISPUTEDNIGGA(m): 7:38am On Sep 01, 2017
@op biko any news from Uniabuja ?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by luvbro(m): 7:43am On Sep 01, 2017
like and retweet this tweet to bukola saraki on the ungoing problems people that did change of course are facing...search for @oluwaseunsaliu on Twitter.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Emenandez4lyf(m): 7:44am On Sep 01, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Or

Thanks so far
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:07am On Sep 01, 2017
Agimor:
Thanks for the reply. But what do you mean changing at this time might not be the best?
The Processing May get u frustrated, As Your changes May not get confirmed As at d Time U Need It...Contrawise, It May be done Before Due Date..But Who can predict?..That Why Changing now may not be d best time.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2017
MrEgghead:
Mine displayed print Receipt.When I clicked on it,there were two columns,one is for receipt printing ,the other continue.. then I had to stop.

Print Receipt Does not Show You A new E-slip bearing A change, And Continue Does'nt Either.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 01, 2017
Fuoye has released screening exercise
Can someone still change to d school now??
B4 they actually commence d screening exercise

Its starting on Monday 11 ending on 29th
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2017
UNDISPUTEDNIGGA:
@op biko any news from Uniabuja ?
No News As far As I can Research.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2017
Emenandez4lyf:
Thanks so far
Anyday, Anytime.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Print Receipt Does not Show You A new E-slip bearing A change, And Continue Does'nt Either.
But I printed the change of course slip.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Agimor(m): 8:30am On Sep 01, 2017
chukwukapromise:
The Processing May get u frustrated, As Your changes May not get confirmed As at d Time U Need It...Contrawise, It May be done Before Due Date..But Who can predict?..That Why Changing now may not be d best time.
It's okay. Thanks!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2017
MrEgghead:
But I printed the change of course slip.

When did u do your change
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2017
Emzyme:
Fuoye has released screening exercise
Can someone still change to d school now??
B4 they actually commence d screening exercise

Its starting on Monday 11 ending on 29th

?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2017
Emzyme:

When did u do your change
26th of Aug.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2017
MrEgghead:
26th of Aug.

Me DAT wants to change now nko
And d school screening is starting on d 11th
How u see am
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by UNDISPUTEDNIGGA(m): 9:07am On Sep 01, 2017
chukwukapromise:
No News As far As I can Research.

thanks man
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2017
Emzyme:

Me DAT wants to change now nko
And d school screening is starting on d 11th
How u see am
If it's on...I'm assuming there's no cause for alarm but don't trust me anyways... I got a number from jamb website.. Maybe you should call him:07039803092
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2017
MrEgghead:
If it's on...I'm assuming there's no cause for alarm but don't trust me anyways... I got a number from jamb website.. Maybe you should call him:07039803092

About yours what did he say ?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2017
Emzyme:

About yours what did he say ?
He said many applicants are so in same predicament but the lists will soon be sent to the new institutions or whatsoever..He didn't give any time range.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2017
MrEgghead:
He said many applicants are so in same predicament but the lists will soon be sent to the new institutions or whatsoever..He didn't give any time range.

OK ooo but have u been able to apply for the skul u changed to
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2017
Emzyme:

OK ooo but have u been able to apply for the skul u changed to
UI...Registration starts on Monday.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2017
MrEgghead:
UI...Registration starts on Monday.

Can some1 use his atm card to d change or only bank
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 11:11am On Sep 01, 2017
Emzyme:

Can some1 use his atm card to d change or only bank
yes...you can even use your phone with phone browser or UC Web...opera mini won't work.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 01, 2017
MrEgghead:
yes...you can even use your phone with phone browser or UC Web...opera mini won't work.

OK , lemme do the change
Fingers crossed,
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2017
Emzyme:

OK , lemme do the change Fingers crossed,
Sometimes, Risks are inevitable...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2017
MrEgghead:
Sometimes, Risks are inevitable...

DAT thing come get two meaning for my ear oo
Lol
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by mikechibuzor(m): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2017
It seems I will be having the same problem. I did a change of institution but found out my previous university choice still have my data. I just twitted at @JAMBHQ and would be sending them an email. I feel we all should do the same to create some awareness of some kind before it gets to late...

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.