Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (269097 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by vincentjk(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
good day,
Pls when is jamb change of institution starting and
When is NSUK admission first list coming out
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
emince14:
my spelling and my mistakes might get u wondering but it does not change anything not even my result so u can blarb all u want and also i cheated in my ssce.....lmao like i cared for u comment i was only refering to chukuwa nobody else
If you wanna know.... I've got a good result... So you are free to kwantinue...
You just wouldn't go far with it.
Try improving yourself first.

No offence.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by horlanrewaju11(m): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
can i use this jamb combo for banking and finance @UDUSOK Mathematics,English lan.,Economics,Commerce it was used for marketing UNIJOS but want to change to UDUSOK to stand a better chance,,, i scored 229 for UTME.... thanks for ur quick reply
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
horlanrewaju11:
can i use this jamb combo for banking and finance @UDUSOK Mathematics,English lan.,Economics,Commerce it was used for marketing UNIJOS but want to change to UDUSOK to stand a better chance,,, i scored 229 for UTME.... thanks for ur quick reply
Wats udusok
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by justseyi(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lunagirl:
Op,

My brother scored 205 in Jamb and I really don't want him to stay at home. I know that it is possible he gets admitted if he chooses the right school and combination. He is science inclined. What school and course do you suggest?

Is suggest he switches to a state school. He has more chances than in a federal one.

For info on how to gain 200 lvl admission without jamb. Call 08023201628

Whatsapp 08094214558
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by justseyi(m): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Arabjo:

Hy bro.. my jamb score is 199 and i have 3 c4 c5 c6 respectively and i apply for Med lab B. U. K any hope for me bro
whats the tendency of getting admission if i change my course to optometry in thesame university? thanks

Optometry is just as competitive as Me lab.

Pick a different course.

For info on how to gain admission without jamb.
Call 08023201628
Whatsapp 08094214558
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by horlanrewaju11(m): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Usman Dan Fodio university Sokoto.....
Emzyme:

Wats udusok
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by SamanN: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hi everyone, i just discovered something on my O'level result and form. They were wrong details input by my school. First, instead of Ajomole they registered 'Ajomale'— secondly my date of birth was altered the year and month are correct but the date.

I would this affect me and what are the remedy to it.

PS: Utme details are correct since it was done in my presence. Thank you..
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chiunlimited(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Good day guys---Have an Inquisition to make, With 239 and 3B's and 2C's am I good to go for Dentistry in Unical ?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ELECTCHIBU(m): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pls, someone said d change of course/institution has started, is it true?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by emince14: 1:08am On Jun 20, 2017
MasterMind21:
If you wanna know.... I've got a good result... So you are free to kwantinue...
You just wouldn't go far with it.
Try improving yourself first.

No offence.
is like you are mad u and ur family will not go far in life......idiot

wu even tell u dat with u good grades the warant that u will get admitted is zero so stop making urself kingbluff
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:04am On Jun 20, 2017
emince14:
there is no med lab in lasu and also my aggregrate is 72.42 in wich the cutoff for medicince 65 point and also lasu consider ssce result so that why i think i may get chance but i will hgave to sit tight for my pre screening that what a lecturer told me there cutoff is 180 i reached it so i must fight hard for my post utme that all
My broda, Hearken unto me, Dat lecturer is Not leading u right..Pls am begging u try as much as possible to listen to wat am saying.

1]Lasu cut off mark is 190 and not 180,...It may reduce dis year, but that is wat it is lst yr...Pls oo.

2]Medicine cut-off mark is 76point, or even above dat, it can neva be 62, Am saying this because i got a friend who was afmitted last year over dere...The 62Pts d lecturer was talking about, mayb Connection things....

3]And if u dont appreciate my candy advice in d above 2, pls listen to diz one::: there are no Pre-screening exam...So u cant do anythin..All day need now, is ur olevel and jamb grades
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:05am On Jun 20, 2017
Blacquin:
so you mean itz nut opend,i mean the change of course and institution
it not.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:10am On Jun 20, 2017
MasterMind21:
No offence bro but with the way you type(your spelling and other things. How did you even pass English Language) I still find it hard to believe that you sat for that O level exam yourself.
I'm not hating but the fact that you couldn't get up to 200 leaves us wondering......
At least your score should be up to 200... Something is fishy... Hmmm
That UTME score you got tells us your real ability. Don't say you were cheated... You cheated(O level)!!!!
Haba oga mi,...U shuld have Totally brought d cat out of d bag..Fine, u've seen dere is a cat, It no good trying to disgrace him publicly...Even if he cheated, Wuld u beat ur chest and claim innocency on ur own path??...Mayb his system shut down while he ws working, And dat affected him...Pls to promote peace and orderliness on nairaland, Take back your words and Kindly apologize...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:10am On Jun 20, 2017
NobleRomm:

please has the change of institution started?
No buddy.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 20, 2017
emince14:

wu even tell u dat with u good grades the warant that u will get admitted is zero so stop making urself kingbluff
Are you done?
Now get of my mention!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 20, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Haba oga mi,...U shuld have Totally brought d cat out of d bag..Fine, u've seen dere is a cat, It no good trying to disgrace him publicly...Even if he cheated, Wuld u beat ur chest and claim innocency on ur own path??...Mayb his system shut down while he ws working, And dat affected him...Pls to promote peace and orderliness on nairaland, Take back your words and Kindly apologize...
I'm really sorry for all that... I was about apologising but I've come to see that he has rained abuses on me.
He should just get off my mention.
Thanks bro Chukwukapromise...

I dunno if you remember Loved21(na me be this)
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:17am On Jun 20, 2017
emince14:
my spelling and my mistakes might get u wondering but it does not change anything not even my result so u can blarb all u want and also i cheated in my ssce.....lmao like i cared for u comment i was only refering to chukuwa nobody else
Bro, u shuld have known dat he only wanted to express himself...He neva meant to set up a conflict....U have ur result already, and nothin can change dat...I know u are smart!, and most at times jamb may not care about that...And moreso, It is not an examination dat defines Intelligency...It is who u are...U shuld have given him an intelligent response, but d way u bubbled up, mk u no better dan d street people...So bro, Let give him our apology, Can we?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:30am On Jun 20, 2017
vincentjk:
good day,
Pls when is jamb change of institution starting and
When is NSUK admission first list coming out
jamb change of institution form should be out from july 2nd...And NSUK would even be above dat date.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:32am On Jun 20, 2017
horlanrewaju11:
sorry for d late reply, u're combos is okay...So likewise ur admission chances...But u really need much prayers to seal off ur hopes...Best of luck bro.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:36am On Jun 20, 2017
SamanN:
Hi everyone, i just discovered something on my O'level result and form. They were wrong details input by my school. First, instead of Ajomole they registered 'Ajomale'— secondly my date of birth was altered the year and month are correct but the date.

I would this affect me and what are the remedy to it.

PS: Utme details are correct since it was done in my presence. Thank you..
It gona affect u, no mata how u fly..During clerance, u'll be spotted and denied...Many people has missed their admission because of dis little error....

Remedy??

All u need do, is to go get an affidavit and age declearation...With does two, U have rectified ur mistakes.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:38am On Jun 20, 2017
chiunlimited:
Good day guys---Have an Inquisition to make, With 239 and 3B's and 2C's am I good to go for Dentistry in Unical ?
I dont see any possiblity of dat happening...Dentistry student ought to have above 260, for consideration...So man, u do have to change course.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:40am On Jun 20, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:
Pls, someone said d change of course/institution has started, is it true?
Not true...U shuld relax man...We'll update it here wen they start...Just relax.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:41am On Jun 20, 2017
emince14:

Dat too far man...Redraw ur statement and apologize.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:44am On Jun 20, 2017
MasterMind21:
I'm really sorry for all that... I was about apologising but I've come to see that he has rained abuses on me.
He should just get off my mention.
Thanks bro Chukwukapromise...

I dunno if you remember Loved21(na me be this)
Loved21, dat my guy?...i don miss u bro...Let leave d guy alone...How manage u got out of d VIP ZONE kon go fight?...oya take keke come siddon for ur place joor...VIP aint complete without u bro.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by emince14: 7:31am On Jun 20, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Bro, u shuld have known dat he only wanted to express himself...He neva meant to set up a conflict....U have ur result already, and nothin can change dat...I know u are smart!, and most at times jamb may not care about that...And moreso, It is not an examination dat defines Intelligency...It is who u are...U shuld have given him an intelligent response, but d way u bubbled up, mk u no better dan d street people...So bro, Let give him our apology, Can we?
i never planned on fighting with him but i can see the ruudness in his words imagine!! How could he say his fellow human being wont move forward in life....anyway am sorry for the abusive words but i will implore im to be realistic about thing not all people are as lucky as u are u know even if u av d best jamb grade and ur s.p even pass the school requirment but yet u wont get admitted but yet someone with less jamb score will get favour in god sight and get admitted....so stop woeing people ok....just a good word could make dem believe in dem selfs!!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2017
emince14:
i never planned on fighting with him but i can see the ruudness in his words imagine!! How could he say his fellow human being wont move forward in life....anyway am sorry for the abusive words but i will implore im to be realistic about thing not all people are as lucky as u are u know even if u av d best jamb grade and ur s.p even pass the school requirment but yet u wont get admitted but yet someone with less jamb score will get favour in god sight and get admitted....so stop woeing people ok....just a good word could make dem believe in dem selfs!!
i share ur idea men!...Well it all gone now!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by SamanN: 8:46am On Jun 20, 2017
chukwukapromise:
It gona affect u, no mata how u fly..During clerance, u'll be spotted and denied...Many people has missed their admission because of dis little error....

Remedy??

All u need do, is to go get an affidavit and age declearation...With does two, U have rectified ur mistakes.

Thanks bro. God bless you.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:11am On Jun 20, 2017
SamanN:

Thanks bro. God bless you.
dont mention.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by EternalTruth: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
chiunlimited:
where are you from?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chiunlimited(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
EternalTruth:
where are you from?
Eboyin state
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Horlaarsco: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
Pls my bosses them I need advice oo I don't want to loose chance of getting admission this year my aggregate score is 65.25 Both unilag and Lasu uses same way of calculating I chose Both unilag and Lasu computer science first and second choice consecutively... I'll prefer unilag very well and am from oyo last year cut off was 67 for my state so I don't know if cut off will reduce this. year..

but I was told if I change lasu to first choice I have more chances of getting in Lasu...

should I change or I should leave it like this..

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.