Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (270764 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
Horlaarsco:
Pls my bosses them I need advice oo I don't want to loose chance of getting admission this year my aggregate score is 65.25 Both unilag and Lasu uses same way of calculating I chose Both unilag and Lasu computer science first and second choice consecutively... I'll prefer unilag very well and am from oyo last year cut off was 67 for my state so I don't know if cut off will reduce this. year..

but I was told if I change lasu to first choice I have more chances of getting in Lasu...

should I change or I should leave it like this..
It two edged... One is to risk unilag and hope d cut-off mark decrease..Or switch to lasu, and stand a better chance of admission...But i'll say u shuld switch to lasu and switch to a lower course apart from com.Sci
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Horlaarsco: 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
chukwukapromise:
It two edged... One is to risk unilag and hope d cut-off mark decrease..Or switch to lasu, and stand a better chance of admission...But i'll say u shuld switch to lasu and switch to a lower course apart from com.Sci

Lower course in Lasu or unilag?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
Horlaarsco:

Lower course in Lasu or unilag?
Lasu
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Horlaarsco: 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Lasu

any suggestions?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Horlaarsco:

any suggestions?
Industrial Physics or Mathematics. Any of dose two i'll give u 101% admission with dat aggregate.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by horlanrewaju11(m): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
help with ur quick reply... my kidbro scored 194 in his UTME, got B2s in his 5 core subjects ssce waec i knw physiotherapy cant work out for UI .... any hope for him,LASU second choice MICROBIOLOGY. Thank you
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
horlanrewaju11:
help with ur quick reply... my kidbro scored 194 in his UTME, got B2s in his 5 core subjects ssce waec i knw physiotherapy cant work out for UI .... any hope for him,LASU second choice MICROBIOLOGY. Thank you
Even lasu physiotherapy would work out fyn...But if he still want microbiology, He's so good to go....Also pls invite him to come join d VIP's, he's getting admission dis yr, nothin will stop dat.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by SamanN: 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
chukwukapromise:
dont mention.

Can you tell me what stage there will be need for me to produce them? in case of urgency. Should i wait till when I'm being spotted or when?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
SamanN:

Can you tell me what stage there will be need for me to produce them? in case of urgency. Should i wait till when I'm being spotted or when?
Lol..Spotted?..Lol....

These days, There's only one time u'll see face-face with d university admission board[in some skul dou]..That period is called d clearance period...This period, They check ur inputed data WORDS FOR WORDS, FIQURE FOR FIQURE...any error spotted may lead to Hard Response by d officials...But you that have your mistake correction, i'll just present em be4 d panel, And ur mistake i'll be rectified there..

Here's a picture of the likely converstation.

Staffs:Where are your documents?

you:Here they are[Brings out your document.]

Staff:[checks data] Am seeing diff names and ages here on a single person document...It seems u're not ser*ous With your admission.

You:[cut in] Am sori sir, but i have my necessary corrections to dat.[brings affidavit]

Staff:Better

You:*Smiling*
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Guys, is the change of course out yet?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Poshij: 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
chukwukapromise:
He can get any educational course relating to science...Or some little courses....Here are some least, and his admission chances..

1]Physiology---20%

2]Anatomy---15%

3]Education and biology----98%

4]Microbiology---40%

5]Marine biology---99%[dunno if unizik offer diz one]

6]Biochemistry---30%

Pls he has already done a change of course from medicine and surgery to medical rehabilitation (unizik )the first time the portal opened.. what do you suggest we do. wish i came across this thread earlier
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by SamanN: 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Lol..Spotted?..Lol....

These days, There's only one time u'll see face-face with d university admission board[in some skul dou]..That period is called d clearance period...This period, They check ur inputed data WORDS FOR WORDS, FIQURE FOR FIQURE...any error spotted may lead to Hard Response by d officials...But you that have your mistake correction, i'll just present em be4 d panel, And ur mistake i'll be rectified there..

Here's a picture of the likely converstation.

Staffs:Where are your documents?

you:Here they are[Brings out your document.]

Staff:[checks data] Am seeing diff names and ages here on a single person document...It seems u're not ser*ous With your admission.

You:[cut in] Am sori sir, but i have my necessary corrections to dat.[brings affidavit]

Staff:Better

You:*Smiling*

Thanks to you...

Sorry for bringing this up;
I asked someone he said the date of birth ish won't affect Admission since we are to provide our birth certificate. He only advise for the future, more like CV.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jjclawn:
Guys, is the change of course out yet?
not yet bro.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
Poshij:

Pls he has already done a change of course from medicine and surgery to medical rehabilitation (unizik )the first time the portal opened.. what do you suggest we do. wish i came across this thread earlier
Med.Rehabilitation? Dat competitive nah...Well he has done d deed, it now down to two alternatives.

1]Begins series and episode of gross Prayer unto God for divine favour, mayb he may be favoured by God, and who knows, he may be considered for admission.

2]He may have to go with his 2nd choice.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
SamanN:

Thanks to you...

Sorry for bringing this up;
I asked someone he said the date of birth ish won't affect Admission since we are to provide our birth certificate. He only advise for the future, more like CV.
Exactly wat am saying bro,..Birth certificate Odawise known as age declearation would do the trick for d Age mistake....While D affidavit, would do the trick for d Mis-spelling of the name..Now if u take only birth certificate, U endanger yourself of been dismissed by d clearance board, birth certificate, can be gotten from any nuck and crany of d society..But d affidavit, is a sworn Something you do in a court, rasing d relevancy of its supremacy over d birth certificate!..Those funny clearance staff may respect d affidavit to d birth certificate...While oda uni's clearance staff may go vice-versa..That was d reason i said Having dem both would put a smile on your face?..Just in case somethings pop up, u can bank on d oda.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chiunlimited(m): 6:30am On Jun 21, 2017
chukwukapromise:
I dont see any possiblity of dat happening...Dentistry student ought to have above 260, for consideration...So man, u do have to change course.

cheesy cheesy thanks sir promise for your brotherly advice, but you will see the possibility very soon, once it happens I'll notify you on this prestigious thread wink smiley
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:36am On Jun 21, 2017
chiunlimited:

cheesy cheesy thanks sir promise for your brotherly advice, but you will see the possibility very soon, once it happens I'll notify you on this prestigious thread wink smiley
I must confess, I love ur faith,...I'll be xpecting your notification...But i hope u got a lesser course on your 2nd choice.. U know just in case. wink
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Poshij: 11:32am On Jun 21, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Med.Rehabilitation? Dat competitive nah...Well he has done d deed, it now down to two alternatives.

1]Begins series and episode of gross Prayer unto God for divine favour, mayb he may be favoured by God, and who knows, he may be considered for admission.

2]He may have to go with his 2nd choice.

Thanks. I appreciate but would they be anything like supplementary form by the school
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ayzero6487(m): 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
Really appreciate your quick response...you you have really been helpful....i need your advice on this ......i scored 247 in Jamb..in my O levels....i have got 4Bs nd 1C....what are my chances for sociology in Lasu...?.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
chuma when submitting your waec result for the screening,can it be mere print out...or must it be statement of result
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
Poshij:

Thanks. I appreciate but would they be anything like supplementary form by the school
Unizik and supplementry's are not friends....If d supplementry is the FORM, then it a no..but if d supplementry is d LIST, then it a yes!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
ayzero6487:
Really appreciate your quick response...you you have really been helpful....i need your advice on this ......i scored 247 in Jamb..in my O levels....i have got 4Bs nd 1C....what are my chances for sociology in Lasu...?.
4B's?..C'mon dat has finish ur story nah...u nah come and add 247?...yeah!..u don finish am nah...go and prepare ur things and start learning how to leave alone, coz dere nofin stopping ur admission bro...But be4 u pack comot, come siddon for VIP zone, while i go call dat man way day drive lasu freshers....U 've done enuf bro,...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
chuma when submitting your waec result for the screening,can it be mere print out...or must it be statement of result
Mere print out kay?...It should be D certificate of your result..But for awaiting student, It i'll be statement of result....But u wuld not be considered a student of dat skul, till u provide ur Main certificate
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Uplay08(m): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
please did jamb start change of course? House
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
Uplay08:
please did jamb start change of course? House
Not when some people are yet to re-write

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by nahpstar(m): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
evening guys, is jamb change of institution form still on sale? quick response will b appreciated pls.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by nahpstar(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
evening guys, is jamb change of institution form still on sale? quick response will b appreciated pls.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 5:36am On Jun 22, 2017
nahpstar:
evening guys,
is jamb change of institution form still on sale?
quick response will b appreciated pls.
Not yet man, Kip in touch, and u'll get 1st time update when its out.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by nahpstar(m): 8:23am On Jun 22, 2017
gbayi bro
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2017
nahpstar:
gbayi bro
wish i understood what dat is!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by BrainArk(m): 10:22am On Jun 22, 2017
chukwukapromise:
wish i understood what dat is!
Is it possible to obtain coc for like three different time? Urgent reply needed.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2017
BrainArk:

Is it possible to obtain coc for like three different time? Urgent reply needed.
lol, i understand you bro, But jamb wuld think u are unser!ous....It ws clearly stated that you can only change once...But with d way d window has been opening, It super possible...Now the flow pattern should be

1st change - which was before the Utme exam.

2nd change -which is after utme exam..

It ought to stop here, but since jamb denied opening d portal for d 2nd change, Even when people has done deirs,..Dat create an avenue for..

3rd change -which is afta the jamb supplementry exam for techincally less opportuned people/candidate with witheld result.

Well dat d end of jamb c.o.c ..but theirs still room for anoda change.

4th change -provided by institution as a shopping course or supplementry form...

So bro, u got four Life-line

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.