Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Watch Breath Taking Video Of Multimillion $$ Facility Dedicated By Bish Oyedepoo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch Breath Taking Video Of Multimillion $$ Facility Dedicated By Bish Oyedepoo (3685 Views)

Is Taking Alcohol Responsibly A Sin ? / Imo Anglican Diocese Crisis: Bish­op Chijioke Benjamin Otti, Wife, Kids Detained / How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Breath Taking Video Of Multimillion $$ Facility Dedicated By Bish Oyedepoo by Godsbillionaire(m): 4:27am On May 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exqW_OWr2BY

WATCH the video of the amazing drone aerial footage of the recently dedicated Winners Chapel International Houston Texas Multi-million Ultra modern Church Facility aka (Liberation Arena). Also see the footage of the interior of the facility which also boasts of a gigantic youth facility and a gigantic car parking area

The entire facility spans across two adjoining highways. Find below some pictures:

Re: Watch Breath Taking Video Of Multimillion $$ Facility Dedicated By Bish Oyedepoo by HungerBAD: 4:30am On May 23, 2017
Very nice.

Hopefully everybody that contributed their hard sweat to this building makes heaven.

Eye Service Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Breath Taking Video Of Multimillion $$ Facility Dedicated By Bish Oyedepoo by ipobarecriminals: 4:49am On May 23, 2017
GOD IS GOOD

1 Like

Re: Watch Breath Taking Video Of Multimillion $$ Facility Dedicated By Bish Oyedepoo by thesicilian: 5:36am On May 23, 2017
Its nothing personal. Its just business.
Re: Watch Breath Taking Video Of Multimillion $$ Facility Dedicated By Bish Oyedepoo by Godsbillionaire(m): 6:21am On May 23, 2017
thesicilian:
Its nothing personal. Its just business.

Yes they are going about their father's business, the business of winning lost souls to the kingdom of God... Praise God

Luke 2:49
"Why is it that you have been searching for me?" He replied; "did you not know that it is my duty to be engaged upon my Father's business?"

2 Likes

Re: Watch Breath Taking Video Of Multimillion $$ Facility Dedicated By Bish Oyedepoo by Joagbaje(m): 6:22am On May 23, 2017
NICE
Re: Watch Breath Taking Video Of Multimillion $$ Facility Dedicated By Bish Oyedepoo by thesicilian: 6:23am On May 23, 2017
Godsbillionaire:

Yes they are going about their father's business, the business of winning lost souls to the kingdom of God... Praise God

"Why is it that you have been searching for me?" He replied; "did you not know that it is my duty to be engaged upon my Father's business?"

yeah, right.

Matthew 7:22 - 23
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Re: Watch Breath Taking Video Of Multimillion $$ Facility Dedicated By Bish Oyedepoo by jmichlins(m): 6:27am On May 23, 2017
Godsbillionaire:

abi?

Enjoy your foolishness. Dubai is introducing robots into their police force and we are celebrating building house for a God that's supposed to live in heaven.

Thank you
Re: Watch Breath Taking Video Of Multimillion $$ Facility Dedicated By Bish Oyedepoo by Godsbillionaire(m): 12:12am On May 25, 2017
jmichlins:
abi?

Enjoy your foolishness. Dubai is introducing robots into their police force and we are celebrating building house for a God that's supposed to live in heaven.

Thank you
You will be reminded how foolish you were to be so hardened of heart at the last day when Jesus Christ my personal Lord and saviour comes to separate the wheat from the chaff and burns the chaff in unquenchable fire forever.. If I were you I'd repent before it's too late for tomorrow might be too late

1Tim 2:5 For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Like

Re: Watch Breath Taking Video Of Multimillion $$ Facility Dedicated By Bish Oyedepoo by Godsbillionaire(m): 12:16am On May 25, 2017
thesicilian:

yeah, right.

Matthew 7:22 - 23
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Casting out devils and performing works of signs and wonders won't get you to heaven but bearing fruit for Jesus Christ for he the son of man came to seek and save that which was lost, these are what is important to God and that's why Bishop David Oyedepo is a blessed man forever, he has born much fruits
Re: Watch Breath Taking Video Of Multimillion $$ Facility Dedicated By Bish Oyedepoo by sanandreas(m): 2:06am On May 25, 2017
HungerBAD:
Very nice.

Hopefully everybody that contributed their hard sweat to this building makes heaven.

Eye Service Christians.

undecided inbuilt hate from a Muslim. One can detect it from afar.
Re: Watch Breath Taking Video Of Multimillion $$ Facility Dedicated By Bish Oyedepoo by jmichlins(m): 4:47am On May 25, 2017
Godsbillionaire:

You will be reminded how foolish you were to be so hardened of heart at the last day when Jesus Christ my personal Lord and saviour comes to separate the wheat from the chaff and burns the chaff in unquenchable fire forever.. If I were you I'd repent before it's too late for tomorrow might be too late

1Tim 2:5 For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Ok. Thanks. Only savages still burn their victims. I hope your God isn't one. Meanwhile enjoy your folly

1 Like

Re: Watch Breath Taking Video Of Multimillion $$ Facility Dedicated By Bish Oyedepoo by thesicilian: 8:11pm On May 25, 2017
Godsbillionaire:

Casting out devils and performing works of signs and wonders won't get you to heaven but bearing fruit for Jesus Christ for he the son of man came to seek and save that which was lost, these are what is important to God and that's why Bishop David Oyedepo is a blessed man forever, he has born much fruits
The quality of the fruits matters.
Not to talk of the fact that the Church belongs to Jesus Christ, and He can raise up worthy soldiers from anywhere, even the members being pastored by unreal pastors.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About The Holy Trinity. / Nigeria Has The Largest Amount Of Churches In The World Yet Still Corrupt. / What Was Today's Sunday Topic At Your Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.