Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Need Advice On Car To Purchase - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Need Advice On Car To Purchase (793 Views)

Detailed Explanation On Car Engine Sludge / 6 Ways To Save Money On Car Expenses / 6 Ways To Save Money On Car Expenses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice On Car To Purchase by netflicks(m): 7:06am On May 23, 2017
Pls house i have a budget of 1.8M and am looking at buying a car with low fuel economy and parts readily available any advice ? I have in mind Honda DC, Corolla Sport 07, Matrix and Honda Civic..pls share reason behind your advice....thanks
Re: Need Advice On Car To Purchase by TPound(m): 8:51pm On May 23, 2017
corolla is a good and rugged car. very fuel efficient and durable parts...if you're willing to take the risk of buying brain box,central control buttons,side mirrors and full light all the time, then you're free to purchase it. the only disadvantage this car has is that its a thief magnet. you can't park it in an unsecured and padlocked garage and sleep with both eyes closed.it's impossible.that's the only turn off I have about the car. car that will give me BP thinking its safe is a No No for me. but you can Whatsapp me on 08029898808 for more advise and guidance.

1 Like

Re: Need Advice On Car To Purchase by yak(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2017
TPound:
corolla is a good and rugged car. very fuel efficient and durable parts...if you're willing to take the risk of buying brain box,central control buttons,side mirrors and full light all the time, then you're free to purchase it. the only disadvantage this car has is that its a thief magnet. you can't park it in an unsecured and padlocked garage and sleep with both eyes closed.it's impossible.that's the only turn off I have about the car. car that will give me BP thinking its safe is a No No for me. but you can Whatsapp me on 08029898808 for more advise and guidance.

what about Camry 2004? can u tell me what u think abt it as relates to cost of running
Re: Need Advice On Car To Purchase by TPound(m): 2:14am On May 24, 2017
yak:

what about Camry 2004? can u tell me what u think abt it as relates to cost of running

Big daddy is also a rugged car. going for a V6 gives a form of superiority over inline 4. its efficient as well as it is durable. well, I see nothing wrong in going for a big daddy as long as you're not a night crawler... it also attracts robbers but not just to steal,but to snatch. parts wise...the only turn off it has it procuring original shock absorbers. if one is not careful,one can change both shocks (front and rear) like 5 times in a year.
Re: Need Advice On Car To Purchase by Laird(m): 2:33am On May 24, 2017
Toyota Corolla or Toyota matrix....same engine, same parts
Re: Need Advice On Car To Purchase by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 24, 2017
netflicks:
Pls house i have a budget of 1.8M and am looking at buying a car with low fuel economy and parts readily available any advice ? I have in mind Honda DC, Corolla Sport 07, Matrix and Honda Civic..pls share reason behind your advice....thanks
Honda Civic.
Re: Need Advice On Car To Purchase by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 24, 2017
TPound:

Big daddy is also a rugged car. going for a V6 gives a form of superiority over inline 4. its efficient as well as it is durable. well, I see nothing wrong in going for a big daddy as long as you're not a night crawler... it also attracts robbers but not just to steal,but to snatch. parts wise...the only turn off it has it procuring original shock absorbers. if one is not careful,one can change both shocks (front and rear) like 5 times in a year.
Interesting views
Re: Need Advice On Car To Purchase by yak(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2017
TPound:

what about price of parts n fuel consumption for the 4 plugs?
changing shock five times? am not using it to supply cement ooo
Re: Need Advice On Car To Purchase by TPound(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2017
yak:

what about price of parts n fuel consumption for the 4 plugs?
changing shock five times? am not using it to supply cement ooo

price of parts is as normal as you breathe...nothing exorbitant.... consumption for inline4 is likely the same as that of corolla. if you're not careful and wise,the shocks change could happen to you. buy from accredited toyota parts dealer
Re: Need Advice On Car To Purchase by yak(m): 8:51pm On May 24, 2017
TPound:

price of parts is as normal as you breathe...nothing exorbitant.... consumption for inline4 is likely the same as that of corolla. if you're not careful and wise,the shocks change could happen to you. buy from accredited toyota parts dealer

thanks
Re: Need Advice On Car To Purchase by J0hnTrevolt(m): 12:24am On May 25, 2017
TPound:

Brotherly, what about Avalon 2002 model. What du hav to say bout it? Tnx

(1) (Reply)

Are We Forgetting About Hydrogen Fuel Cell Cars? / Advice Needed: Adapter For Plugs / Book And Arrange For Cooperate/private Car Trips With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.