Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Why A Male??.........very Important Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why A Male??.........very Important Question (318 Views)

Why You Should Learn How To Forgive, Very Important / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder / An Important Question For Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why A Male??.........very Important Question by femoDee: 8:38am On May 23, 2017
WHY A MALE?

There is an urgent need today for every man to understand why he was born a male. Unless you know why you were born a male, you may end up being and doing what you were not born to be and to do. A man is not a duplicate of the female; and the woman is not expected to perform the roles and functions peculiarly and particularly assigned to the man. The first basic problem that has bedeviled many lives is ignorance. Your being a man must be understood because it is meant for a purpose: to establish and achieve some definite things for God on earth. The more you understand this and grow with it, the more you will see the glory of God in creating you as a man. The first instruction in 1Cor. 11:3 is that you may know. Such knowledge will bring you to a level of responsibility. There is a divine organogram that God respects and He does not violate it. The Head of Jesus Christ is God, the head of the man is Christ, and the head of the woman is the man. If God will have no reason to discard your authority as a man, you need to stand properly in your position in the divine organogram. So, man where are you? Where were you, when the devil came to ravage your family? Where were you when demons broke into your house? Where did you go when the enemy came to harass your wife and children? For every misbehaviour in your family, God is asking, “Where are you?” For every confusion and failure, for every violation of divine authority, it is not the woman that God first questions, it is the man. For all these confusions you see women running through in life, God’s question is not for the woman; He is asking, “Where is the man? Where were you when the ‘Amalekiles’ raided your compound?” You may say you are in business but I wonder what business you are in, that you have left your house in disarray. I think it is because you have not yet understood the divine organogram. Our generation normally blames women for almost every problem. If the child is wayward, he is said to be the child of his mother. She is the one people blame. But God does not accept that excuse. In the Garden of Eden when the first family fell, it was the man God questioned, “Where are you?” He could not answer that question because he had changed his position. He was not where he was supposed to be. He had abdicated his position of authority set by God in the divine organogram. When a man exchanges his position, several things go wrong. He will not be able to account for many things because he is not standing where he is supposed to be. Man, you are the image and glory of God. God is light and in Him there is no darkness at all. You need to deal with every issue that darkens the glory of God in your life. You must deal with every issue of sin within your character. Sin weakens character. It causes an internal defect
and defeat. It makes a man’s courage to be deflated. The sinner runs when no one pursues him. Internal defeat makes a man unable to be a man. People may think that money is everything. This is not true. Manhood manifestation is more important than money. There are men that have money but have no courage. What a man needs is not first of all material substance. He needs to be able to stand courageously to handle situations. No matter how much money a woman has, it does not solve the problem of the need for a spiritual authority as a cover over her life. Your wife needs you to stand properly as her cover. There is something of divine protection that money cannot give her. But when you are defeated and intimidated inside, when all the features of manhood that God planted in your life have been perforated, the enemy can cheat you and walk in and out of your life. A woman may be rich and very intelligent but she is still a woman. As a man, you must be there to provide leadership according to the divine organogram
#gudmorning
Re: Why A Male??.........very Important Question by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 28, 2017
Beautifully written and so true...
I will say this:
Harriet Tubman, the famous black American female slave-turned-abolitionist, who freed hundreds of slaves through "The Underground Railroad", said this:
"I could've freed even more slaves....if only they "knew" they were slaves....
Now let's switch it to men.
There is nothing and I mean nothing more powerful than a true, Godly man.....
He is the biggest threat to the enemy's "army".
The enemy knows it and trembles...yet men don't.
While there are millions of Godly men on this planet, I can imagine God saying, "I can change even more sinners' hearts to Godly men "if" only they "know" they are sinners in need of me...
Food for thought

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / How Parent Causes Trouble For Their Teenage Children / Redeemers Men Trek 8 Kilometers For Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.