Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k (11287 Views)

What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car? / Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer / What Kind Of Car Can ₦1 Million Get Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by Carmint: 8:51am On Jan 16, 2010
You can get  a good V Boot  for that price and don t let them confuse you, V boot cars are very  durable i used a v boot for 5 yrs and it has never messed me up  on the road for once (Never breaks down)especially when you are lucky to get an electronic carbureter engine from factory not  work work oh,they dont even work the electronic carbureter as they know its problem less  grin grin grin grin
Mercedes and others those are the only two cars we have all you need do is fuel and  servicing
[color=#000099]i love mercedes just pray to always be able to afford one,forget say dem talk say e dey chop fuel dem say dem say
Anyway i have a V boot i can give and will assure you will come back praying for me
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by oyenit(m): 9:56am On Jan 16, 2010
@poster,
i might have something for u, let me know if u are still interested.
call 08033439409(tope)
91 honda integra, 4dr. automatic
tokunbo,

add 50,000
to that money and pick it up,

that is your new yr gift.
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by denony(m): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY PEOPLE  kiss

and to the poster don't mind their replies here
even new year can not cure their reply attitude  grin

search well brother u will get a better one at that rate
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by Carmint: 10:51am On Jan 16, 2010
Nigerians and their sentiments,they go for Honda,Toyota simply because its what that guy,neighbor or friend usesForgetting it is what he can afford,THEY CONDEMN THE MACHINE(MERCEDES)For fuel consumption but i can bet you none of them can say that from experience just becos the mechanic say dem say i say,Secrets mechanic sef no want u to use machine so u go be im friend
Mercedes or wait Lucky you Nigerians condemn dem so it has made the second hand value so cheap GRAB IT YOU WILL SAY I ADVISED U RIGHT AFTER ALLI have used TOYOTA,MAZDA,PEUGEOT,HONDA,BUT WHEN I BONE THE SENTIMENTS AND WENT FOR A BENZ HMM I NEVER SEE MACHINE TO COMPARE WITH AM GBA TRUTH FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by Dammyray(m): 11:50am On Jan 16, 2010
denony:

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY PEOPLE  kiss

and to the poster don't mind their replies here
even new year can not cure their reply attitude  grin

search well brother u will get a better one at that rate

I WONDER OO, SHEY 300 NA SMALL MONEY NIIIIII?
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by lawrence83: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2010
Funny thread grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by jemby: 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2010
But its very unfair for people to laugh @ d poster,dats wat d guy has and theres no big deal about that,I know many of you laughing @ dis guy don't even have a Car.Poster U can get a Golf for like 300k but it might not come with AC,Since Golf consumes less Gas and the maintenance is low and Pocket friendly,But please before buying any Car,make sure d parts of the Car are pocket friendly good luck,
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by ilosiwaju: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2010
Datsun 120Y.
smiley
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by deliverus: 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2010
My GUY no mind dis yeye ppl with bad advise. Put d money for my account and I go assemble custom made one for u wit FULL option grin. U go like open roof? grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by stalliontp(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2010
yeah the responses were making me to think that 300K is nothing, But it is a  significant amount if you work for it, lol
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by dammiejay: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2010
Reach me on this number i think i can help 08023923901 and 08061612128
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by dammiejay: 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2010
Audu2008:

more pix
WHERE RE U?
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2010
cabu cabu n old skul beetle cool cool cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by chelseabmw(m): 6:22am On Jan 17, 2010
@poster
u can get a range rover sport 1678 model for 250k
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by suxes2005(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2010
men,

u bros are too funny,
i cant stop laughing,

Anyways u can get a nigerian used car for dat amount.
my friend bought one car for 150k (toyota)
after 2 months, he bought engine of 96k
total money spent so dar is around 90k
96+90+150 = ?

He is still spending money though until he finally sells d car.

SHALOM
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2010
That amount can cook you a rich pot of soup. grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by Skyloloprince(m): 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2010
smiley bros I think u cn get a car 4 dt price cos I got my honda end of discussion for 160,000, I even got honda element for 210,000, and just last night I got nissan morano for 250,000,
this was all in my dream, so with dat amount u can go to bed anything d buy urs too. , mind u , u can only drive at night
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by atkinboy: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2010
Don\t mind them r you really serious?
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by Ezeonwa(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2010
Guy why not ask ur pastor whether he want 2 change his car.becos i know dat it is only him and some elders can giv u a good car at dat price
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by MrCartha: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2010
Ezeonwa:

Guy why not ask your pastor whether he want 2 change his car.becos i know dat it is only him and some elders can giv u a good car at dat price

Na so u dey vex reach?! Chai, dis guy na wah for u o! grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2010
Guys, don't make mockery out of people, who can only afford a set amount for a car. When you've finished laughing at the OP, take a look at this thread:

german007:

Gawd. May his soul rest in Perfect peace and may God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Life is too short.  We should stop laughing at people who create threads to say they are searching 200k, 300k or 400k cars to purchase, it is what they can afford and we should endeavour not make a joke out of them or make them sobriquets of comedy's. This guy came all the way from Ph to buy a 450k car, all he was doing was simply cutting his coat according to his size and buying what he could afford, May God bless his soul

It really hurts me when I see people make a mockery out of such people. We should show respect to our fellow human no matter their social stratification or pedigree in life.

It can be any of us tommorow. Let us all show each other love in this autosection, show that we can unite and show that we are one big family

And here's the original thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-379774.0.html

Guys, have some respect for some of us, that can't afford a super-expensive car, and pay heed to the emboldened parts above.
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by Akagood: 6:12am On Jan 18, 2010
Dont mind them siena dont know what wrong with some of them.
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 18, 2010
Siena:

Guys, don't make mockery out of people, who can only afford a set amount for a car. When you've finished laughing at the OP, take a look at this thread:

And here's the original thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-379774.0.html

Guys, have some respect for some of us, that can't afford a super-expensive car, and pay heed to the emboldened parts above.

true that. plus - a lot of people buying expensive cars are doing so with stolen/borrowed money.
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by adeniyi334: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2010
Ijapa, Beetle or 504 LR,
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by Transmo: 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2010
1. Poster abeg even if you have one million naira to buy a car, please don't buy a vboot. It's a gas guzzler.

2. Don't buy that Maxima (If I'm right it'll be that 3.0 V6) that someone proposed; it's a gas guzzler.

3. Well, you may buy the primera but you'll be seeing a lot of rust and you'll be doing some repairs on the legs from time to time - GUARANTEED!

I don't really know what you got planned, but do you have to buy a car with that 300k? Why not wait? (Except unless may be you live and work inside town in ABUJA). However, if you see a well used Nigerian third hand, you may go for it.
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by Gidgift: 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2010
Guy are you sure you have the money with you? if you do then go for Golf 2.
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by Realvoice(m): 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2010
With 300k, be prepared to add your mechanic to your mobile phone speed dial.
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by MrCartha: 2:11am On Jan 29, 2010
Realvoice:

With 300k, be prepared to add your mechanic to your mobile phone speed dial.

Kai!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by calabaman(m): 7:37am On Jan 29, 2010
@Poster. . .why dont u add 150k to that money and get a golf mk3. .Buyin a car for 300k as others have said will be a mistake
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 29, 2010
Chei, i could'nt stop laughing. . . .stil laughing. . . .my co-workers neva stop looking at me when ever i read this thread. Wao! Very funny post frm fellow nairalanders. E be like say d poster don go mechanic to fix d one him bye sef. . . Can't really find him again. Lol
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by dee123mana: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2010
hello guys. I need a car (Honda Bulldog or another good brand) but only have 300k. I know it's small compared to how much I feel they should be seeling it but I only have that amount for now.

I don't mind doing a down payment of 300k and pay the rest in installments(post-dated cheques ) if acceptable.

Kindly get in touch with me if you are in a position to do that kind of transaction.It will be well appreciated.

regard,

AOA
Re: What Kind Of Car Can One Get For, Say, 250-300k by kuntash: 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2010
reading thru all posts on this thread really make me pity this country- I mean Naija,

How many people earn up to 500k p/a? let alone 300k per month? lets be realistic, if many, whats d %
what is the value as well as safety state of most cars currently on nigerian roads?

4 God's sake even though you have ferraris n Bentley in your garages, that doesnt mean some one cannot manage to buy a used golf-2 to move about. I can imagine how the poster would feel at the responses, they might be funny but I tell u e fit make some people to nurse robbery intent for mind,

when we continue to advice with laughter as to ''go for keke napep, marwa, Bajaj etc, " this country no go move O!,

Indians manufacture bajaj and its likes, Tata etc, u need to see the kind of cars they use, not to talk of the Japanese or chinese,

whence Nigeria cannot even export a Generator set to her neighboring country (e.g Ivory coast) let alone cars,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Dangers Involved In Doubling Head Gaskets / End Of An Era? Volkswagen To Stop Production Of Beetle Cars / Interpretation Of Obdii Scan Results And Related Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.