Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

What Kind Of Mother Is This? Test Result (image) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Kind Of Mother Is This? Test Result (image) (640 Views)

My Mother Is A Virgin / What Kind Of Books Can I Read To Boost My Self Esteem/self Confidence / A special kind of love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Mother Is This? Test Result (image) by inspirationsity: 11:12am On May 23, 2017
MOTHER A

Child: Mum, here are the two test results
Mother: You did great on one test but why couldn’t you do that on the other?
Child: Mum, I feel sad!
Mother: You’re a much better reader than your friend, how come your friend scored an ‘A’ and you scored a ‘C’? Why can’t you be like your friend?
Child: Mum?
Mother: You need to aim for an ‘A’ next time
Child: Why mum?
Mother: Because I said so
Child: Mum, what’s wrong with me? I practiced a lot and yet I got a ‘C’
Mother: I’m not sure you have much abilities in this subject
Child: So, what should I do now?
Mother: I expect you to know better than this. Are you not smart enough to know what to do?
Child: Mum, I think I need to go to…
Mother: Will you shut up and go to bed?

MOTHER B

Child: Mum, here are the two test results
Mother: You did great on one test, that is commendable. What do you think was responsible for the low performance in the second test?
Child: Mum, I feel sad!
Mother: It’s okay to be sad when you perform below your expectation, but, always know that you have in you the ability to do better next time
Child: Mum?
Mother: You need to aim for an ‘A’ next time
Child: Why mum?
Mother: Because good grades will help you learn and advance smoothly academically
Child: Mum, what’s wrong with me? I practiced a lot and yet I got a ‘C’
Mother: I know you really tried hard on that, so you don’t need to beat yourself up. Things will turn out better next time. We will talk to your teacher on how you can grow, learn and improve on the subject
Child: So, what should I do now?
Mother: firstly, you know you are a smart student? So, you will need to spend more time on your studies and less time on the internet, watching TV, and playing games
Child: Mum, I think I need to go to bed now
Mother: That’s okay dear, but before you go, repeat after me:

Child: I am a smart student
I am proud of myself.
I am a bright student and very creative.
I do my best in my work and tasks.
I do my best for my studies.

I am attentive in class.
I read, write and, learn fast.
I understand the lessons taught in school
completely and quickly.

I complete my school work on time every day.
I have got an awesome imagination.
I am able to solve problems creatively.
I achieve great and successful results.

I am a smart student

For free download of the Video and Audio version of the self-talk above kindly visit:
www.inspirationsity.com

What are you grateful? Turn your experiences into valuable lessons that might help others now and/or in the future. Read other people’s stories and Share your stories today and let it reflect your thankfulness to our Heavenly Father and your appreciation to those He used.
Kindly visit: http://www.inspirationsity.com/share-your-story/

(1) (Reply)

Hello World (the Novel) Episode 2. A Weekly Update / Fantasy And Science Fiction Magazine That Pay Writers / My Life In Lagos Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.